What is happening to my ladies

• Thread starter Arizonamedical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Arizonamedical

Arizonamedical

Hello everyone. I started flowering my girls a couple of weeks ago and to my surprise all five turned out female! They were looking like this,
What is happening to my ladies

To looking like this two weeks in,
What is happening to my ladies 2
What is happening to my ladies 3

The leaves are drooping and starting to lose their color. I have been attempting to get a successful harvest for almost two years now and when I get them to this stage they always start to slowly go from thriving to dying. Might by chance any more experienced growers know what’s wrong here? Thanks in advance folks,
Cheers.

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

Hello everyone. I started flowering my girls a couple of weeks ago and to my surprise all five turned out female! They were looking like this,View attachment 2178331

To looking like this two weeks in, View attachment 2178332View attachment 2178333

The leaves are drooping and starting to lose their color. I have been attempting to get a successful harvest for almost two years now and when I get them to this stage they always start to slowly go from thriving to dying. Might by chance any more experienced growers know what’s wrong here? Thanks in advance folks,
Cheers.
Some of the more expierenced will prob help you out soon but to help them better understand your problem some more details wouldnt be to bad.

Medium,Watering,Lights,Nutrients and whatnot

Arizonamedical

Arizonamedical

Some of the more expierenced will prob help you out soon but to help them better understand your problem some more details wouldnt be to bad.

Medium,Watering,Lights,Nutrients and whatnot
I am housing them in a 4x8 tent with a Vivosun a VS4000 light, and a AGLEX k4000.
All the ladies are in five gallon pots of fox farm ocean forest soil. I switched from fox farm grow big to big Bud nutrients when I flipped the lights to twelve/twelve light cycle. They just stated to look sad a couple of days ago. I water them when the soil is dry about after every two days. The fan leaves are starting to droop and lose their brilliant green color. They just look sad.

Arizonamedical

Arizonamedical

That is not the problem unfortunately.
Does anyone have any other ideas because the watering schedule is on point. I just don’t want to lose yet another crop. I’ve been growing these for almost three months now. I always seem to get them this far and they start dying. I just don’t know what to do. Anyone?

Docgrows

Docgrows

Does anyone have any other ideas because the watering schedule is on point. I just don’t want to lose yet another crop. I’ve been growing these for almost three months now. I always seem to get them this far and they start dying. I just don’t know what to do. Anyone?
Need a little info. Do you know your runoff ph and PPMs? You might want to keep feeding the grow big the first two weeks after flip as they still need nitrogen for the stretch, they can double in size, that takes a lot of food! The more info you give, the better we can try to analyze them and help you out.If (when!) I have a problem that’s not easy to diagnose, I always start from root ph and eliminate that first, then PPMs, humidity, temp, airflow, check for pests……

Putthataway

Putthataway

I am housing them in a 4x8 tent with a Vivosun a VS4000 light, and a AGLEX k4000.
All the ladies are in five gallon pots of fox farm ocean forest soil. I switched from fox farm grow big to big Bud nutrients when I flipped the lights to twelve/twelve light cycle. They just stated to look sad a couple of days ago. I water them when the soil is dry about after every two days. The fan leaves are starting to droop and lose their brilliant green color. They just look sad.
You are watering too often on two days. You should be at least three- 4 days. The plant needs oxygen, you are drowning them.

Arizonamedical

Arizonamedical

You are watering too often on two days. You should be at least three- 4 days. The plant needs oxygen, you are drowning them.
No Sir, I put my finger in the soil a couple of inches and water when no longer moist. Try again please? There are no pests in the garden either. I spray the soil with medical grade peppermint oil from a past infestation of symphylans that destroyed last year's crop.

Stokes

Stokes

theyre hungry.

Am i reading this right, youre just using big bud by AN or is a separate line altogether?

I googledz. by cronk?

Last edited:
Arizonamedical

Arizonamedical

I stupidly ceased all nitrogen at once and immediately went to big bud. I am adding back in some nitrogen for a week or two now and see how they react.

Stokes

Stokes

You should consider coming back so we can talk about this. We’ll get you sorted

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Hungry plants can go limp like that when the ec is off. Look at the leaves.

5 gallon pots being watered every two days, he said the soil is still moist

Didnt you just say overwatered?
yea like you said he said the soil is still moist and he still waters it's overwatered

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Hungry plants can go limp like that when the ec is off. Look at the leaves.

5 gallon pots being watered every two days, he said the soil is still moist

Didnt you just say overwatered?
well maybe he should piss on them and give them a nitrogen boost huh

Latest posts

Top Bottom