What is happening to my ladies

• Thread starter Arizonamedical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
It’s not horrible as a addition just for the quick hit to the plants especially mothers to keep them healthy especially just fore cuttings are taken

I always say everything has its place 😁

But once the clones hit the cloner it’s all organics basically from then forward besides the cloneX lol

Stokes

Stokes

It’s not horrible as a addition just for the quick hit to the plants especially mothers to keep them healthy especially just fore cuttings are taken

I always say everything has its place 😁

But once the clones hit the cloner it’s all organics basically from then forward besides the cloneX lol

Have you tried Foop?

M

MellowRello

5 is way more than adequate. Its not the size of your pots.
If using dry organic inputs, in a tent grow, 5 gallons is "more than adequate" up until around weeks 4-7 of 12/12, that's where it starts to get challenging. It's not about "skill", it's soil biology, chemistry ect. The smaller the pot, the more narrow that window of success becomes, especially Phosphorus. In a 5 gallon pot, after week 4, the window of the proper amount of P is tiny, too much you're fucked, too little you're fucked.

It's doable but you have to get lucky or have that very specific skill that you learned from failing.

Stokes

Stokes

If using dry organic inputs, in a tent grow, 5 gallons is "more than adequate" up until around weeks 4-7 of 12/12, that's where it starts to get challenging. It's not about "skill", it's soil biology, chemistry ect. The smaller the pot, the more narrow that window of success becomes, especially Phosphorus. In a 5 gallon pot, after week 4, the window of the proper amount of P is tiny, too much you're fucked, too little you're fucked.

It's doable but you have to get lucky or have that very specific skill that you learned from failing.
Wait, are you doing water only grows?
Because if thats the case then yeah i would agree

If not i would look at your amendments and their availability, because my mixes were the first 2 years of organics were incredibly basic and incredibly successful. Not record breaking yields but respectable

Latest posts

Top Bottom