What is it? Deficiency? Gnats? Overfeeding?

• Thread starter microgrower456
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
microgrower456

microgrower456

Temperature: 25°C (Lights on)
RH: around 50-55%
High Quality Coco ready to use (Ec 0.1)
PPM feeding: 600ppm (1.2ec) 6.0 ph with remo nutrients for veg according to the table.
Runoff - Around 350ppm and PH of 7.2 (i got that ph recently but when it was around 6.2, the plant was having the same problems...
I tried to run 800ppm and 350 ppm as well, 5% of pot volume and 10-20% runoff rule.
I flushed them already, 2 times, one with light nute mix and one with 5.8 ph water...
It has a fungus gnat infestation and im running h202 3% (1-4) right now (for the first time yesterday) and ordered gnat traps, and trying foliar neem oil... what do u think that is?

What is it deficiency gnats overfeeding
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I would sprinkle a handful of garden gypsum on the top of each pot.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

I would put like an inch or two of perlite in the top soil. Also be careful when you use neem oil. You want to do it about 15 minutes before lights out or you will burn up your leaves of you do it when lights on.

Snaggleroots

Snaggleroots

Can you take a picture of the stuff on the bottom side of the leaves?

BFGinSC

BFGinSC

Kinda' looks like potassium excess. Last season I played around with langbeinite for the first time and saw some different looks in regards to excess and lack of K. Although I was outdoors in soil I had some similarly burnt and crumbly leaves after I over applied langbeinite. I would also be careful spraying oil on to stressed leaves as they could be more prone to burning depending on temps/light intensity.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Burnt leaves from neem treatments with lights on - but also looks like ya got more than nats they usually don’t do much damage to the plant

microgrower456

microgrower456

Burnt leaves from neem treatments with lights on - but also looks like ya got more than nats they usually don’t do much damage to the plant
The neem oil was applied the day after that photo... the burnt was already there... i don't understand what im having... nutrients seems to be ok. I'm starting to think that is only bugs...

microgrower456

microgrower456

Kinda' looks like potassium excess. Last season I played around with langbeinite for the first time and saw some different looks in regards to excess and lack of K. Although I was outdoors in soil I had some similarly burnt and crumbly leaves after I over applied langbeinite. I would also be careful spraying oil on to stressed leaves as they could be more prone to burning depending on temps/light intensity.
Temp and light intensity is fine... i'm using remo nutrients and runoff is fine, i think that is low chances to be a potassium excess, but it seems that... starting to think about that... maybe i should increase calmag?

Snaggleroots

Snaggleroots

I would scope the vein leaf intersections and also around all the round white and black spec to get a visual confirmation of a culprit.edit-probably a mite ,broad mite maybe russet

Snaggleroots

Snaggleroots

It looks like chafing on the leaf surface also,maybe some thrips.Scope for bugs though.

BFGinSC

BFGinSC

You may have a few issues. Those absolutely look like eggs a la mite. I have had spider mite issues but never had that kind of leaf damage--even when mites were at the point of making lots of webs.

microgrower456

microgrower456

I would scope the vein leaf intersections and also around all the round white and black spec to get a visual confirmation of a culprit.edit-probably a mite ,broad mite maybe russet
Thanks Mate! I will try to move the plant away from the grow to prevent further infections... and try to care of the outdoor. Neem Oil and manual cleaning. Maybe some Mycorrhiza and Trichoderma is good? Also try to fertigate with bioheaven from BioBizz?

microgrower456

microgrower456

You may have a few issues. Those absolutely look like eggs a la mite. I have had spider mite issues but never had that kind of leaf damage--even when mites were at the point of making lots of webs.
Maybe my living life in coco is almost inexistent? Sorry, i'm new grower.

Snaggleroots

Snaggleroots

I would scope for the culprit ,broad mite probably.Because the chafing and I dont see divits and round necrosis like russet.The entire grow will need to be cleaned up.They like dirty conditions.All the plants in that tent look like they have bugs.Once you find the culprit then you can find a solution.

Top Bottom