what is PGRS?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

may I ask what do u use good sir? As u obviously have it dialed in.
WOW! Nice cola grnleaf.. what nutes are you using? is the PRG in ur nutrient line already or do you buy them separately?
I was using Dr. Nodes, a Paclo product that has sense been discontinued. What you're looking at is a sour diesel bud growth in sunshine beds and fed organics (aside from the Paclo). I ran one bed with PGR and one without... This is bud without

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Hydrofarm recently produced a product similar to the Dr Nodes called bushmaster, I think. I used it one round and it completely transformed the look of my finished product. Everything was abnormally hairy and the buds felt like plastic, may have used to much.. Haven't used it sense.

P

paulycali

Anyone use Stack and or Multiply from NPK? I believe this is a new age pgr

Shamus

Shamus

Anyone use Stack and or Multiply from NPK? I believe this is a new age pgr

ive been testing it.. theyve been pushing the samples hard.. it doesnt work IMO.. ive hooked 4-5 friends up who do good tests (i refuse to not train a bush to see X in action and refuse to spray anything on my buds in flower) but they have numbers and time so more power too em.. any who like 40 free bottles of stack later and 50-60 free multiply bottles.. not jack shit. no one wanted it and saw minimal effects
i talked to the rep for a while about it and basically she said it triggered certain responses in the plant but DID NOT have PGR's in it.. well it sounds like it regulates the growth of a plant in theory.. but i didnt wanna be mean to the girl so i just let it die after about 10 minutes of skeptical question after question..
however if they are being truthful then it seems like itd have something in it that possibly reacts with naturally occuring things in the rootzone/canopy/plant itself/medium to possibly create something along the lines of a PGR? it doesnt have the product IN it.. but it does CREATE it.. thats a moderately uneducated guess but thats my theory as of now

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

I'm in veg, they're all found in common rooting compunds but can also be used throughout the entire veg period according to different things I've read and information I've received, though the proper amounts are up in the air. I'm trying to increase root and shoot development. Triancontanol is like a super hormone, from one university study I've read, that can apparently be found in some commercial nutes like ca25, thought supposedly they don't list them for certain reasons, and its also for sure in alfalfa meal, which I'm using hence why I'm not using that separately. It can be used in veg and flower. I also have brassinolide, giberrelic acid, bap, and triancontonal that ill experiment w in flower. So far they've been an utter failure for me trying to mix myself. My end goal is only to get bigger better bud, and if these help, then great. I personally don't believe, based on my personal research, pgrs cause any ill effects to people, however, I'm not a chemist, doctor or any sort of person w any sort of expertise in the area.

vangs

vangs

Hydrofarm recently produced a product similar to the Dr Nodes called bushmaster, I think. I used it one round and it completely transformed the look of my finished product. Everything was abnormally hairy and the buds felt like plastic, may have used to much.. Haven't used it sense.

did you use the directed amount? and what difrence did you see in yield?

did it taste different? you hear about people talking about how chemicals change the buds unique taste,etc,etc,,

vangs

vangs

I was using Dr. Nodes, a Paclo product that has sense been discontinued. What you're looking at is a sour diesel bud growth in sunshine beds and fed organics (aside from the Paclo). I ran one bed with PGR and one without... This is bud withoutView attachment 306290

hey greenl, what was the weight diffrence between these two colas? hard to tell cux one isnt trimmed. and do you have any more side by side pics. i would love to see them

OGONLY

OGONLY

Lots of misconceptions and incorrect info in this thread. I think greenleaf showed that big fluffy hairy muff cola to show what can happen when PGRs are misused. I wouldnt smoke bud that looked like that for any amount. That stuff appears to have been given way too much Bushmaster. Talk about shit tasting lol.

Products such as Bushmaster (horrible product IMO) and Phosphoload contain PGRs that help to halt vertical plant growth. They are very helpful to the farmer with stretchy plants that are growing too close to a light that can't be raised any more. They also boost flower size considerably which is a huge plus.

These are some very strong fertilizers and should not be given at the doses listed on the bottles. If you do,you will likely kill of severely shock your plant. And, the plants only need 3 days of feeding with PL at around week 2 to achieve results. Any more is overkill and you could end up with hairy muff colas like greenleaf. Google "Phosphoload PDF" to find detailed proper instructions on using PL.

Oh ya, and like 20 people are going to follow my post with posts of their own saying how dangerous fertilizers like Phosphoload are. After all, it has been banned in Ca. True that but, I have been smoking ( and so have so many of you, unknowingly) pl'd bud for years with 0 ill effects. It is given at a rate of 5 ml/ gal for only 3 days, and flushed out on the fourth. Then the plant is watered for 45 or so days with other ferts, how much cancer causing chemicals would be left after all that and a good flush? Oh, and dispensaries are not testing for it 90% of the time. I know of one that says they do test for it and my buddy vends his PL'd White Fire to them in big loads. Never an issue.

The Krinken

The Krinken

well why use them if they're banned in the united states on food crops? you're not sure that they're safe - so why risk the health of your patients?

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

well why use them if they're banned in the united states on food crops? you're not sure that they're safe - so why risk the health of your patients?
Better taste and bigger buds lol. That's y. Been smoking shit w hormones in it for years and no complaints or problems. I don't consider it a risk if there isn't proof.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

Better taste and bigger buds lol. That's y. Been smoking shit w hormones in it for years and no complaints or problems. I don't consider it a risk if there isn't proof.
Flush, flush and then flush some more. Takes care of chemicals and taste for me.

Top Bottom