what is PGRS?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Krinken

The Krinken

Better taste and bigger buds lol. That's y. Been smoking shit w hormones in it for years and no complaints or problems. I don't consider it a risk if there isn't proof.

if you lived next to fukushima, and its been 3 years and all is well so far, would you move even closer?

15 years down the road, when you have a third hand growing out of your asshole, you may reconsider

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

hey greenl, what was the weight diffrence between these two colas? hard to tell cux one isnt trimmed. and do you have any more side by side pics. i would love to see them
Significant to say the least!
The non PGR buds were extremely airy and had some minimal foxtailing. If I had to recall the main colas from PGR buds were 20-24g, average. Non PGR buds had to be cut way down but I would say, intact, 16-18g.

I used .75ml per gallon for 2 feeds in a row starting on day 12.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

if you lived next to fukushima, and its been 3 years and all is well so far, would you move even closer?

15 years down the road, when you have a third hand growing out of your asshole, you may reconsider
Comparing pgrs to nuclear warfare is just irresponsible. That analogy couldn't be further off. In a world where we have to live w chemicals pumped into our water supply by natural gas companies, millions of frequencies and microwaves floating aimlessly around, pgrs are the absolute very least of my worries.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

oh ok - so now i'm the irresponsible grower ....see how that works?
No I said running around claiming you'll grow a third arm out of ur ass if u use pgrs is irresponsible, especially given u have zero proof to make such a claim.

The Krinken

The Krinken

well obviously i wasn't being very serious when i said that - i didn't think you would take it so literally

i'll tell ya what tho - you can go ahead and use all the PGRs you want and smoke em til you pass out for all i care

my thought is if its questionable, why take the chance? like you said earlier, there's a million other toxins out there to be concerned about so i figure why add 1 more for my body to fight off if i dont have to ...

but if i find a dude with a third arm growing out of his ass, i'll make sure i come back to this thread

vangs

vangs

Lots of misconceptions and incorrect info in this thread. I think greenleaf showed that big fluffy hairy muff cola to show what can happen when PGRs are misused. I wouldnt smoke bud that looked like that for any amount. That stuff appears to have been given way too much Bushmaster. Talk about shit tasting lol.

Products such as Bushmaster (horrible product IMO) and Phosphoload contain PGRs that help to halt vertical plant growth. They are very helpful to the farmer with stretchy plants that are growing too close to a light that can't be raised any more. They also boost flower size considerably which is a huge plus.

These are some very strong fertilizers and should not be given at the doses listed on the bottles. If you do,you will likely kill of severely shock your plant. And, the plants only need 3 days of feeding with PL at around week 2 to achieve results. Any more is overkill and you could end up with hairy muff colas like greenleaf. Google "Phosphoload PDF" to find detailed proper instructions on using PL.

Oh ya, and like 20 people are going to follow my post with posts of their own saying how dangerous fertilizers like Phosphoload are. After all, it has been banned in Ca. True that but, I have been smoking ( and so have so many of you, unknowingly) pl'd bud for years with 0 ill effects. It is given at a rate of 5 ml/ gal for only 3 days, and flushed out on the fourth. Then the plant is watered for 45 or so days with other ferts, how much cancer causing chemicals would be left after all that and a good flush? Oh, and dispensaries are not testing for it 90% of the time. I know of one that says they do test for it and my buddy vends his PL'd White Fire to them in big loads. Never an issue.

so phosphload should be used at 5ml per gal for only 3 days and then on the 4th day you flush? and is 5ml the dose listed or the does that should be used?

any pictures of ur PL buds?

vangs

vangs

Significant to say the least!
The non PGR buds were extremely airy and had some minimal foxtailing. If I had to recall the main colas from PGR buds were 20-24g, average. Non PGR buds had to be cut way down but I would say, intact, 16-18g.

I used .75ml per gallon for 2 feeds in a row starting on day 12.

so .75ml per gallon for 2 feeds starting day 12. so basiclly alittle before week 2? AND how far apart was your waterings? only asking cuz my coco mix is very good with drainage.

houseofogs

houseofogs

so phosphload should be used at 5ml per gal for only 3 days and then on the 4th day you flush? and is 5ml the dose listed or the does that should be used?

any pictures of ur PL buds?
I run a 50/50 coco/perlite mix, recirculating system. I run it at 2ml/gallon for 3 days. Flush on the 4th. Works really well!

Lemon OG
vangs

vangs

I run a 50/50 coco/perlite mix, recirculating system. I run it at 2ml/gallon for 3 days. Flush on the 4th. Works really well!
pretty fat cola for og. nice bud fogs.. you notice a big diffrence in weight? and hoe about quality? i heard quality isnt as good thou?

houseofogs

houseofogs

pretty fat cola for og. nice bud fogs.. you notice a big diffrence in weight? and hoe about quality? i heard quality isnt as good thou?
Thanks! Definitely notice a difference in weight. Typically a 1/4 pack gain per light. Quality is always on point. It all depends on the regiment you run after using pload.

Joseph29

Joseph29

I went to my local hydro shop yesterday for the 4/20 sale and while at the cash register I noticed a bunch of bottles of bushload and I asked the manager what he thinks about paclo products and he said that if you eat any fruit from mexico, you're unknowingly eating paclobutraol. He said that the real risk involved in growing with paclo is getting it on your skin! He said you have to wear gloves and take great care to not get it on your skin. But as far as the small amount that you give the plants and that you consume from the plants is nothing to worry about. SOOO, then I said okay, what about quality of the finished product! I told him that from what I hear, it lowers your smell, flavor and potency. He said yeah it will lower your quality a little. Then he told me that he has been experimenting with nutriplus the beast hardener and he said he's having incredible results with it. super hard and big buds without a significant loss in quality. just thought i'd share that story with you guys.

Joseph29

Joseph29

I picked up a small bottle of bushload to try on a couple of ogsiels and the quality seems satisfactory. They still have a good smell and are sticky. Rock hard. Strong lemon feul aromas. Maybe not quite as frosty as i know i could have got them by now but i still have 30 days to go. Here's a couple of bud shots from day 34.

Joseph29

Joseph29

I mainly wanted to try the bushload because the damn hydro guys were all swearing up and down that its not bad for you and you get huge rock hard buds and blah blah blah. Hopefully I don't get cancer. But im telling you I'd bet money that 75% of so cal medical bud has paclo in it.

Top Bottom