What is the AZ law regarding Clones?

• Thread starter medicalgrowman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
KAL EL

KAL EL

Good luck with trading for your Aurora Indica. I am not interested in that strain.

medicalgrowman

medicalgrowman

Does anybody have any female KUSH cuttings available
here in AZ yet? Preferably Bubba! I'd be willing to trade
or buy. I am legal in AZ.

medicalgrowman

medicalgrowman

If by a "pack" I take it you mean a pack of seeds right?
How many seeds and how much money?
Attitude sells a pack of 5 Bubba Kush seeds for $45.53

medicalgrowman

medicalgrowman

Thanx!

check your messages

I just read your PM's.
I am unable to reply, because I don't have enough posts on this forum yet. I am also on Rollitup and can send/receive
pm's there.

J

JerryCurl

How much does that rockwool cube cost you? A couple cents. If youre cloning you already have the equipment. And it takes 5-10 min to take a clone.

But hey, lets charge $25-$50 for it

You don't like it...Then go buy some seeds

J

JerryCurl

i dont think you can sell clones in az

I don't think???

What are you speculating about??? There's no law that say's you can't sell clones, and yet you THINK you can't sell clones in AZ. OKAY let's not provide clones because this guy THINKS you can't sell clones in AZ.

PLEASE BAN HIM!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I don't think???

What are you speculating about??? There's no law that say's you can't sell clones, and yet you THINK you can't sell clones in AZ. OKAY let's not provide clones because this guy THINKS you can't sell clones in AZ.

PLEASE BAN HIM!

ban him - for what stating an opinion?

not sure what boards you frequent but thats no way to talk to somebody

if you have a diferent opinion - great

if you can show something that proves hes wrong - awesome

but you dont need to be a douche about it

its also against the TOU here to be asking for/providing clones to people

D

Dignan

Is it against the TOU to act like a homicidal maniac when someone says something that contradicts you?

Christ, JerryGurl... eat a brownie.

C

crazywb

I think I could survive a holocast with these mofos.
060111183313.jpg

:harvest:

E

Element4NorCal

Clones were selling in California for $5 to $10 each 6 years ago and as demand for clones has gone up since most people dont have the time or space to tend to mother plants and cloning, they would prefer to simply take guaranteed females and veg for a few weeks and then flower on a 2-2 1/2 month cycles.

As of a few years ago the clone market changed dramatically as this demand for clones increased so much. Prices for clones were raised to $10-$25 depending on the strain. I have even seen and heard about even more expensive clones that are suppossed to be very exclusive or rare for hundreds and even thousands of dollars each.

They should be $5 to $15 each depending on strain, root formation and development, overall clone health and vigor, and the size of the clone at time of purchase.

Mother plants can be sold for $75 to $200 depending on same basic parameters as above.

J Frost A.K.A. Reason

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Throw a bunch of cuts in a cup of water n forget about them doesn't cost shyt really and u can do a whole bunch like that real quick in the most minimal amount of space with cfls. About 80/sqft.
Just read the thread and seen the comment about unrooted clones. I need to do my homework a lil more but r u sayin I unrooted cuts don't figure in the plant count? Will be very helpfull to me like I said still learnin looks like I'm at the rite place to do so.
Well time to check the rest of the threads and get the realness on the real of it all.
Btw. Legal mmj patient and caregiver here. Down for the cause!.
Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom