What is the AZ law regarding Clones?

• Thread starter medicalgrowman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bent

Bent

Ive been curious regarding cuttings going against a plant count too. I don't recall any wording in the law regarding clones or cuttings. I'd guess it would be up to a court to decide if an unrooted cutting was a plant or not, but I would think no.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I have not seen any wording in the rules regarding clones or cuts myself so am real curious as to if some of the previous posts where made educatedly or just from the hip. I would really apprechiate any real info regardeing cuts being counted against plant counts thiis is major lolz. U know....

D

Dignan

That's what will have to happen. The law doesn't address the issue, so the courts will have to. They will first and foremost look for a precedence-setting case, and I know that in federal courts it has been determined that a cutting becomes a plant the moment that it has visible roots.

Y

Ythor

Newbie here- card-carrying, too.

New to growing cannabis, but been growing plants a long time. How does someone go about finding Medibud in Phoenix metro?

S

smotpoker420

Medibuds awesome, I have pics of them in 7 week flower in hempy buckets on AZCS, I can't upload here says filesize is too big..

Bent

Bent

If it's good enough to save yourself the time of popping a lot of seed, $25 for good clone is hardly what I would call a rip off.

D

Dignan

I tend to agree. Me personally, my cuts go out to friends only and I'm not keen on the selling through Craigslist thing, so mine are shared freely, but if someone needs cuts and they have nothing to trade for them, $15-25 per clone seems reasonable.

If it's a quality cut. The problem I have is with people I see selling cuts that aren't worth selling. "I am selling clones for $25. I popped a pack of Nirvana's White Widow and found a nice female."

S

smotpoker420

Most clones I see for sale are $15 a piece. I also see alot of people giving them away for free.

R

red x

tell me a cut of Chemdog #4 is not worth $25 bucks
r u kidding me

V

verdeskunk

Personally i think that prices need to drop everywhere obviously you are just trying to make money maybe you need to grow cotton if you just want to make money dont bring the feds into my state for anything but stopping that mexican crap south of the border

Bent

Bent

what's wrong with making money? :wondering

and maybe when it is more LIKE growing cotton, the prices will reflect that.

S

SunDevil

Are we allowed to setup trades with medical patients here?

I do NOT think So... But I could be wrong...

There is a place for patients in AZ to go and trade if you are interested let me know and I can shoot you the link!!

J

Jack Burton

I do NOT think So... But I could be wrong...

There is a place for patients in AZ to go and trade if you are interested let me know and I can shoot you the link!!

I would very much be interested in that link.

I have some Black Russian, Black Kush, Haze x Chronic, and some Jack Herer beans to pop here very soon, and will be happy to trade some cuttings once the chosen momma's have been tested.

JB

B

billycw

Hey sundevil, could you hit me with that link. Have always been very isolated from a greater community and find it very exciting now that its accepted meds. Good things to come.

mikemiller660

mikemiller660

Where do you people get these prices from? Clones are selling for 15 in all the other states so why are they going to be 5-10 bucks cheaper in AZ? Granted that rock wool is cheap and so is the elec., so is my rent and all junk I buy at the Hydro store. Not to mention the 10 to 14 days I have to tend to it. So please tell me why it is going to be so much cheaper in AZ.?
I guess next you are going to tell me that a elbow of high grade is going to sale for 1600-2000!?
jack ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom