What Is The Best Extract For Synergy?

• Thread starter sourpuss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sourpuss

sourpuss

i’ve been really interested in recent literature relating to cannabinoid and terpene oil synergy. for me this has to be one of the most exciting topics for an amateur breeder such as myself - and i would love to know the current inhouse gossip from the big farms. apparently there are many different types of highs you can get from blending different strains as well as selecting ones that have lots of terpenes. i would imagine somebody somewhere is already breeding strains specific for this. some terpenes are very short lived and ive read storing weed in pure nitrogen gas is good for holding on to them. also the terpenes are usually lost in extractions which never knew, bcos i thought its mostly terpenes, and i was always under the impression that making a good shatter was the purest high you could get cos you remove impurities. so it seems the high that mother nature intended is the one that is from the substances that are present while the bud is still growing naturally on the plant. so does anyone know what extract method leaves you with an extract as close to nature as possible?

cannakis

cannakis

I would say a hash in all honesty, because it is the Easiest of all extraction methods, and then maybe a Charras too a real hand or leather rubbed fresh live plant Charras. This will be the "closest to nature" as you can get. The Resin/Rosin/Oil are more of Western Industry rather than Indigenous techniques of Hash. And with hash you get all the rest of the resin Cannabinoids instead of Just clean Rosin, so I'd say that's the closest. Not the best though in my opinion, but Bud is Bud when you get down to it..

cannakis

cannakis

Scissor hash over here ;^}
Hahaha yep exactly that's it right there! A little Charris before it dries up, then it's hash...

I have fallen head over heels though for the Live Resin!!! Incredible stuff and the smells come out perfectly too!

And I will say that if you have Expertly Cured Bud the resin is still technically live to a degree... Because of the perfect cure, and if you run good bud like that you Still get a pretty similar product to Fresh Live Resin.!

H

happy b

I would say a hash in all honesty, because it is the Easiest of all extraction methods, and then maybe a Charras too a real hand or leather rubbed fresh live plant Charras. This will be the "closest to nature" as you can get. The Resin/Rosin/Oil are more of Western Industry rather than Indigenous techniques of Hash. And with hash you get all the rest of the resin Cannabinoids instead of Just clean Rosin, so I'd say that's the closest. Not the best though in my opinion, but Bud is Bud when you get down to it..
I agree.real hash.hand rubbed hash is rare and not very efficient though.
a good bubbly dry seive cant be beat for full flavor.

Graywolf

Graywolf

We are what we comprise, sooo hand rubbed charus will also have skin oils and flakes adding to the flavor.

That isn't particularly noticeable when you're combusting it, because the burning phenolic flavors mask it, but smear a little hash on a hot dab pipe nail, and skip the water if you want full flavor.

For instance I discovered that even premium mint flawless museum quality top bragging rights full melt/electrostatically sifted kif, comes on with panoply of provocative flavors, darting hither and yon, but disappointingly finishes off with the taste of scorched cellulose, just from the lens in the heads.

Similar to starting to taste the tea bag when making tea.........

I recently helped judge the non solvent concentrates in a recent Dope Cup, and was blessed with an array of entries that were impressive, ranging from dry sift that I couldn't find a single stem in at 100X, to live Rosin, and included bubble and a couple processes that I'm still trying to figure out what are.

I rated the Rosins the highest, with some of them almost colorless and rife with flavor and aroma, but my absolute favorite of the lot, and the one that has gotten the most raves from friends after dabbing, was the ugliest Rosin sample in the group. It was a live Rosin, resembling baby poop served on parchment, but the aroma, taste, and effect were captivating.

PS: The bubble had bag fibers visible at 100X magnification, leaving an off taste on the nail.

Last edited:
cannakis

cannakis

We are what we comprise, sooo hand rubbed charus will also have skin oils and flakes adding to the flavor.

That isn't particularly noticeable when you're combusting it, because the burning phenolic flavors mask it, but smear a little hash on a hot dab pipe nail, and skip the water if you want full flavor.

For instance I discovered that even premium mint flawless museum quality top bragging rights full melt/electrostatically sifted kif, comes on with panoply of provocative flavors, darting hither and yon, but disappointingly finishes off with the taste of scorched cellulose, just from the lens in the heads.

Similar to starting to taste the tea bag when making tea.........

I recently helped judge the non solvent concentrates in a recent Dope Cup, and was blessed with an array of entries that were impressive, ranging from dry sift that I couldn't find a single stem in at 100X, to live Rosin, and included bubble and a couple processes that I'm still trying to figure out what are.

I rated the Rosins the highest, with some of them almost colorless and rife with flavor and aroma, but my absolute favorite of the lot, and the one that has gotten the most raves from friends after dabbing, was the ugliest Rosin sample in the group. It was a live Rosin, resembling baby poop served on parchment, but the aroma, taste, and effect were captivating.

PS: The bubble had bag fibers visible at 100X magnification, leaving an off taste on the nail.
Ewww a Live Rosin! That sounds delicious! Haha sometimes the Ugliest looking product has The Best Quality in Tastes and Effects.! I love that

Latest posts

Top Bottom