what is the best powder nutrients to use on a commercial size grow

Hello
I am trying to get input from you guys to see what is the best powder nutrients to use on a commercial size grow. I have done small personal grows using the general hydroponics flora in the past but I have seen the powder bases is better for large scale grows.
thanks

Hello
I am trying to get input from you guys to see what is the best powder nutrients to use on a commercial size grow. I have done small personal grows using the general hydroponics flora in the past but I have seen the powder bases is better for large scale grows.
thanks
I use jacks 321 & I love it, I go thru 10 gallons of nutes per day & with jacks its damn cheap. I do supplement it with humic acid, silica, microbes & enzymes. No complaints what so ever! I'm sure veg+bloom or even General Hydro's powder maxi gro & maxibloom would be just as good

In traditional food production greenhouses, typically you would send a water sample to a manufacturer and they would make a specific dry blend to match your source water. I imagine this is or will become standard practice in large scale production facilities.