What Is The Top Three Strongest Strains You Ever Smoked?

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

prolly was Lambsbread. My uncle was importing it direct from a Rasta Mon. Been tryin to recreate that high for many years!!!! Aint gonna happen.
I'm not counting the sticks,,, THe ones we got we're laced... but that was one hell of high... And my plants didnt replicate the high either...

guymandude

guymandude

Gorilla Glue #4 (32.5 thc+)
All these guys talking old schools but if they lab tested they would get under 10% thc , I wanna see a report or ripped cannabis from the cops that proves otherwise that was from mid 2000's or below stating higher content .

I call BS WHEN I've been growin for over 10 years and been to Amsterdam back In the day (hash was better than the bud)

Everyone is talking all hyped foodooo of old school-sativa"s like they can give u effects like they are a differente level. Well if this was true the industry would grow them and test would be there . Plus people always want to make stories like they are on acid ? Inless newbie or contaminated that's bs ! I take 30+ joints worth of ricks 2x a day and 2-5 g (20 strain choice always) and never that way of "feeling " but always stoned lol

Don't get me wrong when I love my sativa dominate strains more than indicas .its just I'm not a yes -man for obvious

yes, those old school sativas woudl flat out make you trip. They were wonderful. If you've never experienced them, how do you know they aren't all that? I'm not knockin ya. See I'm a firm believer that it's not just the THC content in the bud. It's the blend of all the goodies in the bud, working together, that do the trick. I've smoked 25% THC bud. It wasn't that great. I felt completely retarded but there was no weird to it at all. I was actually very bored with the buzz. We've successfully bred away that old school trippiness, sadly enough. No one is growing and putting out pure landrace sativas. I was lucky enough to have a friend who sent me some pure, landrace Acapulco Gold plants. I have 3 in the veg room at the moment. I can't wait to try her out. I would be she's gonna knock the socks off of quite a few people.

lino

lino

DISCLAIMER: I think peeps might be putting their favorite strains and not their strongest strains. Some of my favorites strains are these new cultivars with the 15min to an hour of a good high with exquisite tastes. But when you get down to it, the highs of the new strains, they're not that long lasting and very similar and common. Not as unique in high as the old days. I catch myself getting high more frequently with new strains . However the new strains have very good tastes.

1,) Does the GMO original G13 Tim made out of the Univ of Miss count. Nothing even came close to GMO G13. 1987 - 1989. This strain was responsible for ppl missing court, calling in sick to work, traffic accidents, ... 1 tiny hit and a user was dropped to their his hand and knee's with snot booger to the ground,,, they's get up with grass and snot stuck thier hands, wiping tears away,,, stronger than CS gas, looked like they'd been hit with bear mace point blank in the eyes. You'd think they had a hit of Spice...

2.) ICE - my IBL of Nirvana's work - To strong and I dont like this buzz... ICE is to much for me.
http://linolatte.com/products/ice-original-1

3.) ICY Bert is to strong for me, the high has to much paranoia, insomnia but ICY Bert is good for luv and ICY Bert users have reports of freaky aphrodisiac effects that keep ppl trying it.
http://linolatte.com/products/icy-bert

1.) the original G13
2.) ICE - http://linolatte.com/products/ice-original-1
3.) ICY Bert - http://linolatte.com/products/icy-bert

lino

lino

yes, those old school sativas woudl flat out make you trip. They were wonderful. If you've never experienced them, how do you know they aren't all that? I'm not knockin ya. See I'm a firm believer that it's not just the THC content in the bud. It's the blend of all the goodies in the bud, working together, that do the trick. I've smoked 25% THC bud. It wasn't that great. I felt completely retarded but there was no weird to it at all. I was actually very bored with the buzz. We've successfully bred away that old school trippiness, sadly enough. No one is growing and putting out pure landrace sativas. I was lucky enough to have a friend who sent me some pure, landrace Acapulco Gold plants. I have 3 in the veg room at the moment. I can't wait to try her out. I would be she's gonna knock the socks off of quite a few people.
TrippN and extreme munchies - the kids have never experienced it, Hell they dont even know how to clean seed from bud with an album,,, they know what stupid stoned is,,, but those kids aint never been high.

guymandude

guymandude

DISCLAIMER: I think peeps might be putting their favorite strains and not their strongest strains. Some of my favorites strains are these new cultivars with the 15min to an hour of a good high with exquisite tastes. But when you get down to it, the highs of the new strains, they're not that long lasting and very similar and common. Not as unique in high as the old days. I catch myself getting high more frequently with new strains . However the new strains have very good tastes.

1,) Does the GMO original G13 Tim made out of the Univ of Miss count. Nothing even came close to GMO G13. 1987 - 1989. This strain was responsible for ppl missing court, calling in sick to work, traffic accidents, ... 1 tiny hit and a user was dropped to their his hand and knee's with snot booger to the ground,,, they's get up with grass and snot stuck thier hands, wiping tears away,,, stronger than CS gas, looked like they'd been hit with bear mace point blank in the eyes. You'd think they had a hit of Spice...

2.) ICE - my IBL of Nirvana's work - To strong and I dont like this buzz... ICE is to much for me.
http://linolatte.com/products/ice-original-1

3.) ICY Bert is to strong for me, the high has to much paranoia, insomnia but ICY Bert is good for luv and ICY Bert users have reports of freaky aphrodisiac effects that keep ppl trying it.
http://linolatte.com/products/icy-bert

1.) the original G13
2.) ICE - http://linolatte.com/products/ice-original-1
3.) ICY Bert - http://linolatte.com/products/icy-bert

man, if i paid money for buds and the high from those buds only lasted and hour, I'd be soooooo pissed off. I'd feel ike i was ripped off. I have no idea why anyone would pay money for weed that got you high for an hour or less. such a rip off

I agree with the old G13. The Pacific Aire G13 is pretty stellar too. And the buzz on the ones i grew lasted 4-5 hours.

guymandude

guymandude

TrippN and extreme munchies - the kids have never experienced it, Hell they dont even know how to clean seed from bud with an album,,, they know what stupid stoned is,,, but those kids aint never been high.

yup, they don;t know what it's like to take 2-3 hits off a j and giggle their asses off for 4 hours (without smoking any more off that j), while frolicking through the park, swinging on the swings, and oh man, the tornado slides..........

and the fantastic philosophical conversations............

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I'm not counting the sticks,,, THe ones we got we're laced... but that was one hell of high... And my plants didnt replicate the high either...

Completely agree with the bread but i may have been puffing kings bread(gourds only back then) I worked third shift at ben and jerrys plant with a rastaman who knew his shit. Whomever has the orig stock is a righteous soul!
2nd would be Nl from a kool cat from texas!
3rd Orig mass super skunk from the grower..............DUDE!

Nl week 5 6 013
Nl week 5 6 016
Nl week 5 6 016

MiMadman

MiMadman

I will say it again...the Original Serious. Cali Mist when it first hit the scene was some of thee best buds i ever smoked. A very close relative was Western Winds in the Dutch scene back then. I dunno what its parents were but them original ones were in my top 5 for sure. Definitely a Sativa of the highest order.
Id heard about kali mist being superb

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

Only a handful of Og crosses trip me out like natural imports did.

Gsc wont make you hallucinate.. No seedbanks breed under UV. All this commercial weed...

African weed is "the strongest", but potency is all Mericans care for, not strength.

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

It means domestic weed is for making money. No one cares about the high. There is nothing enjoyable about it. Some OGs have the OG high. Most of them dont! Farmers in mexico are poor, you drive a rang Rover.... I get higher when i find a kid on the street smoking brick, than i do from spending 20 a gram at the dispensary. And i get to grow the weed i just smoked. Kinda funny picking seeds was not a problem until somone pushed the sensi trend...

To be honest the buzz of today's weed is like the hangover of yesterday's. We'd smoke so much redhair on the weekends that we'd be brain dead at school on mondayy. Now you just skip the high and go straight to the "i cant believe how much money we spent" feeling.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
It means domestic weed is for making money. No one cares about the high. Some OGs have the OG high. Most of them dont! Farmers in mexico are poor, you drive a rang Rover....

To be honest the buzz of today's weed is like the hangover of yesterday's. We'd smoke so much redhair on the weelends that we'd be brain dead at school on mondayy. Now you just skip the high and go straight to the "i cant believe how much money we spent" feeling.
Loll ok buddy

Ripper

Ripper

#1. Local strain called "Pissbud". Breeder was a horticulturalist and The stuff looked unreal. Trichomes the size of hairs and so covered with resin you couldnt see the leaves on the buds. It was really unreal stuff. 1 bong hit....DONE! 4 hours worth. Captain Kirk was a strange dude but he sure knew his shit. Watching t.v. was unreal. You'd blink and it was like an hour had gone by (it had) So stoned the remote was right next to my hand and I still had no will to change the channel lol.
#2 Williams Wonder. I used to grow this and the following strain. Even when I had built a solid tolerance to this strain I still could only finish about a 1/3 of a joint before I forgot where I put it. I believe this was very closely related in source to the now legendary Matanuska Thunderfuck. Both are very pure strains from the Hindu Kush mountains, though I have no idea if either is a "landrace", per se.
#3 "The Kind". Couch. Lock. Central. Tasty too. Another one grown and bred by Captain Kirk here in Alaska.

guymandude

guymandude

Id heard about kali mist being superb

Yup she is. I got a Kali Mist clone that has been passed aorund from the Carolinas to Florida and she is superb! I have many friends that dab all day long. They tell me the Kali Mist cuts right through that oil. Makes me feel like a teenager again. Not racy at all - I take her 80 days. No paranoia. Just up weirdness in the best kinda way. She's a 90% sativa that won the cup in both 95 and 2000. the girls really like the Kali Mist too.

Only a handful of Og crosses trip me out like natural imports did.

Gsc wont make you hallucinate.. No seedbanks breed under UV. All this commercial weed...

African weed is "the strongest", but potency is all Mericans care for, not strength.

It means domestic weed is for making money. No one cares about the high. There is nothing enjoyable about it. Some OGs have the OG high. Most of them dont! Farmers in mexico are poor, you drive a rang Rover.... I get higher when i find a kid on the street smoking brick, than i do from spending 20 a gram at the dispensary. And i get to grow the weed i just smoked. Kinda funny picking seeds was not a problem until somone pushed the sensi trend...

To be honest the buzz of today's weed is like the hangover of yesterday's. We'd smoke so much redhair on the weekends that we'd be brain dead at school on mondayy. Now you just skip the high and go straight to the "i cant believe how much money we spent" feeling.

exactly! I have been searching for the words on how to describe and you found them for me. Smoking today's over-bred high thc crap makes me feel like i did the day after smoking the old school strains - like a weed hangover, not actually being high, but juts a retarded, brain dead hangover.

my straingest
1) Chemdog - Reservoir - 2 hits and you felt like someone hit you in the head with a shovel. buzz lasted 5-6 hours
2) LA Confidential - 2 hits and i'm ready to dance on the table tops - 4 hits and i couldn't get horizontal enough. That, holy shit i smoked too much, need to lay8 down for a while, eyes closed but couldn't sleep at all.
3) C99 Grail cut - original C99 from a plant grown from a pack of original Brothers Grimm C99 beans. Tastes like fresh passion fruit and at 9 weeks she'll tear your head off. You can take her anytime between 54 days and 9 weeks depending on hw you like her. I just got this girl back into my stable. Can't wait to run her again

P

Pimples

Love to get a grip on that KM cut. Sounds like the real deal old school Serious Seeds one. Smoked some of the newer versions and not the same. Rebred with more indy and doesnt have that classic Kali magic. Still awesome but not the same in subtle but noticeable ways.

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Super Silver Haze
Exodus Cheese (the Real Chiltern Hills stuff)
Amnesia Haze

And just for the record, the homegrown weed in UK is so much better than any of Amsterdam has to offer.

gwheels

gwheels

Well I thought I had smoked it all and then I grew some Jack Herer

#1 Jack Herer
#2 Sour Kush (well grown good pheno)
#3 Jean Guy

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I don't have a top three. However, I grew White Widow from Nirvana Seeds outdoors last year, and all my friends agreed that it was the strongest pot we had seen in years. Have four of them about ready to flower now (white widows, not friends).

Top Bottom