• Trueblendz

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 49 36.6%

• Total voters
The Hippy

The Hippy

I use my fingers or scissors mostly
Doesn't a grinder just tear off the trichs and stick them to the grinder itself ?

C

CanadianClassic

I own a Mix n Ball and i have previously owned lotsa grinders and this ones the best by far its made out of this super smooth nice metal that grinds so well and rarely needs cleaning and has 2 diff screen attachments for keep i would recommend one for anybody.

Good luck with the ladies!!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
old school super shredder, about the size of a hockey puck and no lames ass keif screen

S

SUPERBABY

I like mine.. It's a "revoltion" that makes kief.. not too well though..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
old school super shredder, about the size of a hockey puck and no lames ass keif screen
What you callin' "lame ass kief screen"? I love my lame ass kief screen. :mmm Mmm.. kief screen.

I finally cleaned my Sharpstone (with the kief screen) and boy did it clean up beautifully! So I thought, "What am I gonna do with all that fresh resin that's been cleaned offa dat? I know! I'll put the rubbing alcohol mix in a glass pie plate, put it on a burner and slowly simmer it off."

Everything was going wonderfully, until it erupted in flames.
:dull

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yes I do call it a lame ass keif screen - when I roll a joint I want all the thc from the bud I grind to go in that joint, not smoke 4 or 5 weak ass joints so I can smoke one really strong one.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
GAH! You dis the kief screen! You cut me to the quick. :mmm:

My fingers tend to get all that kief stuck to them, and then there I am, with my roller, trying to get tiny bits of kief off my fingers and into the joint/bowl. I like having it in the bottom of the container where I can just take the tiny paddle and sprinkle it onto whatever I'm smoking.

<grin> You know I'm mostly joking, right? How do you like this cool weather? We took a ride out to Willits yesterday and I had to wear my electric vest the entire way! WTF? It's the end of August.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Im digging it - the wolfdog is loving it because she gets to go byebye in the truck, gonna be back to normal around wednesday. did you get any rain? there was snow up at Tioga as low as 9000 feet the other day.

G

Green Supreme

My last grinder was stolen at the last Tokers Bowl. The next day I traded some Sweet Skunk for this one that Doc Atomic had made in Nepal. Well used unit. Oh last Tokers Bowl was 04. Peace GS

ps. not so sure I dig this no flash thing

Grinder
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Are you using a point & shoot? You may just have to use the flash, whether it produces a harsh light or not.
Im digging it - the wolfdog is loving it because she gets to go byebye in the truck, gonna be back to normal around wednesday. did you get any rain? there was snow up at Tioga as low as 9000 feet the other day.
We were gone all day yesterday, it may have rained up here but I don't know, didn't see any signs. Been too cloudy to see the high country, and being on two wheels meant no media of any sort. I wonder what conditions were like up at Carson and Ebbetts Passes. We did get a wee bit sprinkled on, but that was it. Smelled rain, smelled rain this morning when I went outside, too. You know that smell, yeah?

F

Frank_Castle

OK ive tried all those grinders listed on the poll and ive got to say the mendo mulcher is my favorite grinder of them all.

Thanks. I just ordered one.

I use a space case and really like it. I have all different sizes but like the smaller ones better as I usually just vape myself.

B

BPJR

I have about a 3" Cosmic. Works pretty good but I would opt for a bit bigger one next time.

L

limeako

I just bought a new chromium chrusher off amazon and I don't think i will buy from another company again.
the blades are very sharp and the chunks that would normally get stuck in the middle piece of my Sharp Stone don't get stuck in this!
I am very satisfied with the purchase and would definitely buy again

Camdawg

Camdawg

Love my Sharpstone but any grinder milled from a solid piece is whats really important no glued in teeth to bust loose like a hillbillys grin. i like the kief screen myself if you dont like it then take it off....was that so hard?

R

Ron Asael

I prefer using my hands, Sometimes scissors, But Gringer 'steal' your weed, and I really enjoy break up the weed and all that kinda stuff, such as break up the weed, roll up spliffs, clean up pipes.

T

treehugger

although I allow that scissors probably are the most gland conserving preparation method, my tired hands love the simplicity and speed of my space case.
after almost three years constant use, the monthly dip and boil cleaning routine render brand-new performance all over again, nice kit...

M

mc_lazy_is

I have a mendo too.. and my sharpstones blades are way sharper then then mendo.. not to mention the holes are smaller till you get to the edges.. then the holes are flat shaped..so you get a better grinded product..

Its pretty obvious the best bang for your buck is a sharpstone.. and the quality is bar none.. But the big question or better question is which grinder looses the most metal shavings over time.. I have herd alot peeps seeing metal shavings in the erb after grinding.. I personally have not experienced this.. Any one els experience this? And if so what brand was it?

The Sharpstones blades are stainless steal just like the mendo but the mendo has twice as many blades as the sharpstone or a spacecase. It is self cleaning and it grinds great. Grinds it up and leaves thick stems untouched with no plant material so its easy to pick out once your done grinding.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I had a canastar witch was so bad ass now I have a black titanium space case witch is pretty fuckin sweet but it's the smaller tall version and I still paid over 100 for it but it should last me 4 ever

Latest posts

Top Bottom