Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 49 36.6%

• Total voters
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
The titanium space case is hands down the sharpest best quality grinder there is it's a 120 but will last a life time never had any thing clog and the kief box gets loaded super quick Its the shit

S

spoolinsnail

The Mendo Mulcher forsure. I purchased the 2.25' about 5 months ago and the teeth are still very sharp. Their supposed to have more teeth than most grinders. And lifetime warranty. Don't waste your money on a Sharpstone.

B

BR33ZY

Chromium Crusher

I've had my CC for over 2 years and the teeth are still sharp as shit!!!! I use my CC everyday and have never had a problem with it at all. I have used the Mendo, and a space case and neither of them compare to the Chromium Crusher especially the price!! I got my CC from Amazon for something like $15.00. I was replacing my Mendo and SC because the Mendo destroys the bud and the space case didn't have a kief collector.

http://www.amazon.com/Authentic-CHR...4?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1303225017&sr=1-4

G

GreenD69

Cant beat a good old grassleaf annodised grinder (grassleaf.com). Must bear in mind i haven't tried any from the states.

I

irontiger

I use 4 piece space cases. Have for as long as i can remember now(years) and i have two. One soaks in iso and i use the other one then switch. Very costly no doubt but they last forever it would seem. Mine now have a few scratches on them otherwise they are just like the day i bought them.

I

irontiger

Oh and i do use a couple of the tiny grinders already mentioned for vapes. They do a great job for a vape since it comes out so fine. Some use the regular grinders turned upside down to get it finer and that does do a decent job as well.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I'm personally not a fan of grinders.

The more you handle the flowers the more trich's get lost.
They get stuck to the grinder blades, body, screen, hands etc.
Thus reducing consistancy/quality/potency.

Nowadays I just take a branch of buds, and I slowly break off 1 hit portions from the bottom up towards the tip.
Then stuff that piece whole into the bong or vape.
Helps ensure consistancy/quality/potency.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Have only tried 2 kinds, an el cheapo and the 3" Mendo Mulcher that I bought over 3 years ago. Still works great, needs cleaning, but any one that get used daily needs cleaning from time to time. My vote goes to the Mendo Mulcher.

Juicin

Juicin

I rock a space case

Mendo mulcher looked like a good deal though, if I had been short on funds when i bought mine I would have one of those instead.

Very fluffy looking, although that might have just been the strains i saw pictures of

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Wow am i a caveman...........i just use a pair of
aesculap scissors
i brought home from my last Va visit! they work fine!

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

Never owned one and don't see a need for it with my cannabis. OPC (other people's cannabis) has shown me what folks are talking about though. I've run across some very tough flowers in the past.

Well grown cannabis doesn't need a grinder. You gently push the bud against the side of the bowl, cover the broken bits of frosty cannabis with your thumb and gently twist/pull the single central stem out. Push the pile into the bowl and you're done. Rolling is close to the same, just a gentle roll between the fingers crushes the bud into little frosty bits. I rub the *sticky* on my fingers into little hash bits and the remainder helps roll the joint easily. ;)
No, we're not talking about over-dried flowers, just well grown.

*Need* scissors? Too much nutrient and/or silica during flower. Should be very little stem, without any side branching in the flower (controlled by nitrogen/light density).

Z

Zen

The Bulldog from the Amsterdam café of the same name. Although a pretty basic grinder, it's a beast. You could probably slice the stem itself with it, if you were so inclined.
I also own a Peugeot hand-cranked coffee grinder. Excellent for dealing with larger amounts. I'd consider getting a Sharpstone (or the Bulldog version that works in roughly the same manner), but I don't really need it.
For travel, I have a cheap plastic grinder. It works, but mostly I wouldn't mind losing it.

J

jank

I don't fuck with those little handleheld shits you spin, good way to get carpal tunnel syndrome if you ask me
I used to use a (herb) mouli over a bowl (sometimes a tin) but now I use this baby
I love the consistency of the mull. If I didn't have access to this I'd just use scissors and my fingers, others can do what they want but you'd never find me putting my weed in an electric grinder..
c700x420.jpg

HTB1ecd9RVXXXXX4XFXXq6xXFXXXx.jpg

Enforcer

Enforcer

I have the large 4 piece Cosmic Case grinder. Very solid piece and excellent grind. The last grinder I’ll ever need. However, I don’t think you can get the large one anymore.

dan1989

dan1989

Anything made from metal generally is a good start. I throw away the mesh screen, why would I want my trichs stored in the bottom of my grinder when they're better off in the joint?

O

OleSwampie

I use scissors and a small coffee cup.
Great for getting the right cut and for mixing in hash ...

Top Bottom