Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Trueblendz

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 49 36.6%

• Total voters
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Im off grinders. I use professional hair cutting scissors thanks to mrs. Mmg.

Reactions: Ina
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
banana bros !!! grinds and rolls a clone in one shot !!

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
👍guess my skills are obsolete

that sir is quality roll my friend, i would be proud to hit that !!! remember skills like that never go out of style!! i saw these big fat joint rolled in leaf like cigars. anyone have a video primer on how to do that shit?

Moshmen

Moshmen

that sir is quality roll my friend, i would be proud to hit that !!! remember skills like that never go out of style!! i saw these big fat joint rolled in leaf like cigars. anyone have a video primer on how to do that shit?
If I remember next time I got some leaf I’ll post one, that my friend is not easy and leaf has to be prepared correctly and in the end I would rather use non gummed rice papers.
If ur ever bored take a paper and just lite it in a shtray and see what’s left? You can def tell the different between let’s say a tips or zig zig compared to a say element.
Some of those so-called organic or hemp is like burnin cardboard.

And thanks for the compliment I do take pride in my roll jobs ! Probably more so than my garden 🤪

headyweed

headyweed

I am currently using the iRainy Grinder. I am enjoying now that I have had it for a while. It has two different sizes of pollen catchers. You can choose to use one at a time. I opt to use both at the same time. The quality of it is superior, and even the screens for the pollen catchers on sound quality. Now that I have had it for a while, it does get stuck, but I do use it a lot, so I believe that's expected.

Top Bottom