Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Trueblendz

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 49 36.6%

• Total voters
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Only one that was ever worth buying was crop circle, but cant get those babies anymore. But I've seen some beautiful ones from space case.

U

unoeye

What size grinder is that one Dazed? I don't know if I should go with a 2.5 or 3".

I never break up huge amounts just a joint/blunt or some bowls. It looks like ebay has good prices on grinders any thoughts on getting one from there?

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

I use a 4in sharpstone and love it.. had a space case just like it and paid 3x the cost..
I think they are same quality but sharpstone is a fraction of the cost of space case.. and its bigger.. here is were I got it..

U

unoeye

I was just looking over the sharpstones on ebay, they have some good prices. I am looking at this 5pc 2.25" Sharpstone and I think it looks like a good deal. I just dont know if I need a extra screen, might be worth it though.

5pc Sharpstone

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

cosmic case is the way to go. but i remember payin like $45 for mine, and it shits all over a space case for $100+.
and mix n ball aren't as good as they use too be.

but now i just want one of them bubble boxes. those thing are soo bad ass.

U

unoeye

Thanks for the input moe, are you talking about one of these types of boxes?

JH420

JH420

I'm completely happy with my SpaceCase, I had a couple no-name jobbies prior to that which were junk in comparison.

G

Greens

I do agree SpaceCase make very nice grinders, a little expensive (but quality), but I have had a sharp stone for quite some time now and have had no complaints.

F

fat

i use a plastic electric grinder have used it for years there ten bucks and beats any hand grinder anyday look up eletric herb grinder on ebay and get the one that looks like a fan the ones that look like mag lites suck and break often

D

DaWiz

The Electrical Herb Grinders are the shit!! Toss in a nug screw on the little container hit the switch and walla!! Perfectly ground herd depending on how much you want it ground up depends on how long you run the grinder they will straight turn that shit too dust if you want!

Heres a link too the one I use!! Have used this kind for a couple years now wont use anything else! The best thing is the look you get when you break this baby out in a room full of people, its sure too get the rooms attention! lol!

beezleb878

beezleb878

Ebay, kellysgreatproducts. I got this awhile ago and love it.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Best Grinder

I've used many grinders, but the ones in two halves with the posts/shredders all over the place how do you get your weed back out. I have one that I was given with a purchase and it still has most of the weed I tried to shred in it. For the best grind I use a coffee grinder, they are the shit. All you do is remove the top, drop in some weed, hit the button a couple of times, and dump out the weed. Mostly I just use scissors

mal

U

unoeye

Well I decided to go cheap on my first grinder and if I don't like it I didn't spend lots of cash. I think it should be pretty good and its a good price also hope the seller is legit and I didnt get tricked while I was puffing ha.

LARGE 2.5" SHARPSTONE HERB POLLEN SPACE GRINDER 4Pcs

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I like both my sharpstone and my Space case. Both lifetime quality. My sharpstone threads easier then my Spacecase.

L

lime6161

I just bought a 3in titanium spacecase w/a kief catcher. $120. Also picked up a glass on glass attachment for the bong. Absolutly Revolutionized my vaping. No joke. Finally getting a A+ hit is priceless. Awsome purcase. Cant give enough praise for the combo. No buyers remorse here.

They also make great gifts for the stoner who would 'never spend good money on shit like that'. I used to be that 'guy'

The reason im throwin that in is because I got a kiefbox/rollin box thing for a gift, cost her close to $300. Ranks in the top 5 gifts ive ever rec. I use the thing contantly.

H

Highagain

I use the party size wooden sweatleaf grinder cost me 20 when I was in canada about 6 years ago. Some of the best money I ever spent, and when It gets all gacked up just through some kind of nut, peanut, walnut, cashew in there and grind, works like magic.

Top Bottom