What nutes do you Guys swear by

• Thread starter Budzilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gudkarma

LOL!

that's nuts... my shit is in a two drawer file cabinet though with two @ 1gallon jugs on the side ;-)

maxima32

maxima32

I swear by foxfarm 3 part in soil! Tried humboldt nutes but wasnt impressed with price as well as final product. In hydro i swear by foxfarm also but cant use bigbloom cause it seperates in my deep w c systems . I switched to the hydro formula on grow big and have had to ad less calmag if any on rececent grows. Tiger bloom has always treated me right in both soil and dirt .

S

swampweed

I use cyco and dutch master gold,the dmaster i had probs with using organic addatives,so i cut it out.now its just flairform silica,superthrive,ph,then add 2.7,microbes and nutes,with a 1/2 strength hit of flairform budstorm in the last 3 weeks before flushing,a foliar regime of fulvic acid,folitech,max fx or liquid light,and dr repair from cyco(stops deficiencies).I used AN but there was 2 much precipitation in the bottom of the bottles,also they were developing purple stems,which pointed 2 a defficiency,i think the results were from using there addatives,carboload,overdrive.budblood.

O

OrganicGreen

I use 75/25 Ocean Forest/Light Warrior. Fox Farm 3pk Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, and Big Bloom along with the 3pk Soluble additives Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha-Ching. Have always had amazing results. My next run I'm thinking about adding the Bushdoctor trio pack which includes Sledge Hammer, Kangaroots, and Micro Brew. Does anyone have any experience with the BD line?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

i'll agree with GS & St8dank... people switching nutes regimines all the time, filling rezzys with 12 different things, and complaining about results are (imo) clueless.

i use :

a) dynagro (one part system) bloom & grow
b) fox farm beastie blooms & cha ching (1/2 strength, applied sparingly)
c) potasium silicate
d) ph down
e) h2o2

once every three week cycle, which equates to another ebb/flow tray down, i use liquid karma or fulvic as a top dressing (foliar).

i keep a gallon of micro around & dynagro cal mag , kln as well ...but i rock several strains totalling 145 plants/cuts.

still very very very simple ...& no changes.

i love a nute that gets you real close to proper ph (hydro, 5.8) & keeps stable.

it's like anything, people make one run with a strain, on a fucked up nute schedule at high ppms, shifting ph, throwing additives in the mix, & then call said strain bunk.

whereas, i wouldn't call anything bunk unil dialed in & grown out properly.

it's much easier to grow plants out proper, & get quality results, if you're comfortable & experienced with your nute schedule.

here's my "shwag" harvested every three weeks :evilgrin0040: :

Dyna has the highest P and K of any line on the market. they make good products but i find it too high for any application other then rooting (which i do use dynabloom for).

the fact that your boosting such a high profile with a p/k booster might be the problem that your pics are showing.

Dyna Gro Bloom
(3-12-6) (NH4) 0.7% (NO3) 2.3% Mg0.5% Ca2% Fe0.1% S0.09% Mn0.05% @10ml/Gal

N 103

P 181

K 172

Mg 17

Ca 69
S 3

Fe 3.4552
B .691

Cl NOT LISTED

Co 0.0518