What really annoys you?

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Can't catch him. There is actually a sign at the entrance to this neighborhood that says that any dogs found off-leash and harassing livestock may be shot. People who move up from the city areas always ignore that fact,they don't appreciate that there are folks around here who keep livestock, and they don't seem to understand that smaller animals like sheep, goats and chickens fall under that livestock label.

My body annoys me, GREATLY. It won't cooperate with me.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter

I am tired of swimming a sea of ignorance, while the hopeless bicker over their corn dogs and MTV. One crucial step away from becoming true zombies, living lives vicariously through a box that tells them what they want, gives them everything they want, and ends up costing everything they've got.

Words forged from logic, that's pure balladry.

I agree...sadly.

We have untold potential as people, yet we are plagued. I hope for perseverance.

M

mrdizzle

the elderly, the youth, snowboarders and there attire, asian drivers( I live in SF, drive a mile in my shoes before you think its racist) my girlfriend telling me stories, male hipsters

S

SLO Grown

Naggers, haters, people that point fingers, folks that don't take responsibility, and folks that don't do what they say they are going to do. Oh and late people.....

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

waiting on a auction to happen and have it start at 4 am my time so any beans worth getting are already gone before i even wake up

Illmind

Illmind

having just packed a bowl of fire in the morning only to realize i lost my lighters in a drunken stupor the night b4. arghhhhhh

TortureKill

TortureKill

I hate waiting on people. Like all I have to do today is wait for you. Go head, Take your time, I have nothing to do today.. Im one impatient bastard, and dont believe in wasting time..

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Lol wow I cant believe all the replies. I guess we are grumpy bunch of farmers LMAO. Or just a good group with more common sense then others. Another annoyance, lack of common sense, it isn't that common anymore.

F

fondiz

Fuck so called reality TV. They got that shit soo they dont have to pay the people working as much if they had to pay actors on a sitcom.

Its the dumbing down of America. FUCK THE JERSEY SHORE. Everyone wants to be paid shit loads of money Why because your a Dumbass and your tits and pussy is hanging out or your a huge orange meathead. GYM TAN whatever the fuck. Go be a drunk asshole and ruin a decent evening for everyone else. fuck off.

Assholes in cars that wont let you over just because they gotta be first. People that cant go the speed limit.
People texting and driving.

NEWS is trash. all they talk about is Death, Destruction, and SEX. Congressman Wiener's penis pictures are everywhere WHAT the fuck about the US military being in Yemen no news on that. Or Blackwater Security training foreign soldiers on foreign soil; More hired Mercenaries. THATS Against the Constitution. WTF!

WHY do the Doctors Office schedule you at 10:30am you wait in the waiting room for 30mins- 1hr. Then you go back to the patient room and wait another 30mins-1hr to see the doctor for maybe 5mins and you gotta remind them whats wrong. Why the fuck dont you and your staff know that it takes you Xmins to see a patient and schedule according to that instead of 1every15min. I dont want to hear your stupid staff laughing and carrying on while I have been waiting for almost 2hrs. FUCK YOU and you still cant figure out what is wrong with me. JACKASS

People tell me, I got too much HATE. I cant stand stupid shit.
WHAT the FUCK happened to Edict and Manners. Why cant you act right when you are in public. this is where everyone interacts. fucking act like jackass in your home or trailer.

If you cant discipline your kids to behave in a restaurant Then YOU DONT GET TO GO TO THE FUCKING RESTAURANT. WHY the Fuck Am I paying my hard-earned money to listen to your kids scream while you ignore it FUCK YOU GO THE FUCK HOME.
I had to stop a meal with my family once cause my 6 month old niece was throwing a fit. She wouldnt stop crying. After a couple minutes with trying to calm her down We took everything To Go. WE paying good money for the food but we understood it was rude to everyone else eating. ITS NOT all about You.

STAND behind the product you sell. If its a piece of shit you're taking it back. IT should be illegal to lie/Photoshop in ads. if your product sucks you fail. Not i got a shitty product but i got great marketing and advertising(liars) so the customer fails.

"WELCOME TO TEAM HATE"
"WITHOUT HATE THERE IS NO LOVE" copyrighted FONDIZ lol
I will give you everything i can to help, if you are an honest real person.
but do me wrong once we are done. There is no second time. GO FUCK YOURSELF! GO TEAM HATE.

WE are taking back this country to the great union it was. Let's get MADE IN USA pride back in our heads and start manufacturing back in the states.

Just a little rant

K

kolah

Can't catch him. There is actually a sign at the entrance to this neighborhood that says that any dogs found off-leash and harassing livestock may be shot. People who move up from the city areas always ignore that fact,they don't appreciate that there are folks around here who keep livestock, and they don't seem to understand that smaller animals like sheep, goats and chickens fall under that livestock label.

its not the dogs fault is it?

K

kripplecreek

This thread should be glowing golden so people see it clearly lol seriously everyone seems to be real relaxed and laid back in life (ALL of us medicinal users are) and this was a good area to let that out :fighting0040:

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

WHY do the Doctors Office schedule you at 10:30am you wait in the waiting room for 30mins- 1hr. Then you go back to the patient room and wait another 30mins-1hr to see the doctor for maybe 5mins and you gotta remind them whats wrong. Why the fuck dont you and your staff know that it takes you Xmins to see a patient and schedule according to that instead of 1every15min. I dont want to hear your stupid staff laughing and carrying on while I have been waiting for almost 2hrs.

read this to the wife
she thought i wrote it
fucking doctors

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
SNORING DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!. It really sucks when someone snores so loud and keeps me awake. They may stop breifly then all of a sudden ZZZZZ it jolts me and pisses me off their sleeping soundly and Iam wide awake, awaiting the next round of racket. Sometimes My wife snores like a chain saw, she is getting better, a vaporizer, regualr one that, is helps humidfy the air helps a lot, sometimes I have to hit the couch for sleep, still gotta love her and bite the bullet, keep mouth shut, not her fault.....Ear plugs drive me nuts...and Iam allready 1/2 crazed to begin with....CM

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, I must assume that either the dog hasn't been taught to read, or its owners can't. When I get a chance to shoot one of them in the ass with my pellet gun I will, ESPECIALLY if I catch 'em pissing on my stuff!

Like I always say, If your momma didn't teach you, maybe *I* will. <grin>

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

ummmmm, pretty sure the dog piss all over SeaMaiden's property isn't from the dog owner's dick.
So, yes. It IS the god damn dog's fault.

If you choose to live with an animal, control tha damn thing. or don't act surprised/shocked/offended/indignant when someone with a brain puts your unruly animal out of everyone's misery. Wish I could say the same about bratty kids, cuz I sure feel it.

EDIT: cranky and hungover this morning. Logging out before shit gets brutal. :)

F

fondiz

sorry guys i've been holding that in for a while. There are a couple people on my way to work that i've been noticing for a couple months that really got under my skin. ignorant shites.

HEy chickenman, does your wife have headaches pretty much everyday when she wakes up? how bout tired not enough energy to keep up?

I used to snore like a chainsaw too. found out i had sleep apnea. used to wakeup with killer headaches and was just tired all day. CPAP machine does wonders. I dont snore much at all if any. It is noway close to the way i did sound. just gotta get used to the jet pilot face mask being on you allnight.

K

kolah

Dogs do not read. Dogs do not understand fencing nor property lines. Dogs do not know how to use toilets. It's the fault of the owner not the dog. But if you feel that shooting a dog is the solution to the problem instead of speaking with the owner then so be it. A continaully barking dog is another good example of poor animal ownership. It is no fault of the dogs. You people who think killing shit is the answer to some problems is quite disturbing. blah.

no further response from me on this shittyass topic. seeya :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom