What really annoys you?

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

I just don't understand the whole immigration thing I guess... I can understand being upset if a person is out of work and they see illegal aliens employeed...

But the same people who bitch about immigration on the non stop, they never mention these huge companies that are outsourcing millions of jobs to india, phillipines, etc...

Its like they hate mexican for comming here, but they don't care about the white people sending jobs oversees...
And by the way, Im white as casper, (full blooded german). Maybe thats why I think this racism shit is so damn stupid, whats the old saying..

Those that don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it...

K

kripplecreek

Well it puzzles me more that everyone hates them rips them off is generally crap to the workers then they dissapeared like everyone wanted look at oregons agriculture now

We see in the paper every single week farmers looking for hands for help and they are now paying 10-12 a hour vrs the 4-5 a hour they fucked themselves over lol and its sweeeet :banana1sv6:

its why I didnt bother posting replies to the racists lol life is hard eneough for people like that who are ignorant to the world when they come out of the box the wake up is usually priceless lol

btw im white as a ghost too haha germany and spain on one side of the fam even blonde haired and blue eyed when i was a young one maybe im just albino? I thought that was mild conjunctavitus all these years :icon_animal26:

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I wasn't even born in this country, never bothered becoming a citizen...German and Greek here myself....but from what I surmise is the most racist white people (outside of the ruling elite class) are the white trash trailer park uneducated americans.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1B55wEB030[/YOUTUBE]

420alldaze

420alldaze

I wasn't even born in this country, never bothered becoming a citizen...German and Greek here myself....but from what I surmise is the most racist white people (outside of the ruling elite class) are the white trash trailer park uneducated americans.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1B55wEB030[/YOUTUBE]

this says it all! bob was wayyy ahead of his time.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
At this very moment, I'm sitting here in my parents house after spending 20 minutes trying to figure out how to use their fucking coffeemaker and no one else is up to show me. I need some God damned COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is likely that, now that I'm highly annoyed, I will, in turn, be highly annoying.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
People who talk themselves UP while talking others DOWN, aka SMACK. Oh, really? Yes, you are sooo great and the rest of us, hell, I don't know how you stand even wiping us like dog shit off your shoe. <rolleyes>

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

haha hell yeah funkfingers!! i love that movie, my favorite scene for sure..disturbing

what really annoys me is how the "system" is set up corruptly to keep the rich rich and the poor poor...also the prison industrial complex, un-honest people, police and braggers aka "the un-humbled"...i could go on for days about what annoys me but no need to flood the thread :)

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Driving down interstate 5 in S.D. during rush hour. And when people call in sick cause they're hungover. Know-it-alls and people that are full of themselfs. And people with no sense of humor. Oh, and my biggest annoyance, CELEBRITY'S.

How do you have a rush hour in a state with 18 people ?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
He's in sunny San Diego, Dankz. That's the SD he's referring to. I know exactly what he's talking about, too, and DON'T MISS IT ONE WEE LITTLE BIT. Not one bit! North county at 4pm, yeah? Yeah.

Onespark

Onespark

The false paradigm gets me too. You got the giant douche or the Turd sandwich. What you want? You want shit or douche? YOU have the choice. These two restrictive crap choices... These idiots "fight" each other for sound bites, but they all work for the same people. Republi-cant's and Demo-crap's all go to the same social club, play golf, and laugh at you. They laugh at your pain and they revel in it. They all take away your rights and give them to their masters like good little doggies. MOST Corporations are fronts for crazy EVIL people. Governments are wholly owned subsidiaries of these jerks. Giant government with lots of regulation is bad IMHO (we need reg's, btw, just sane ones). They own the banks and the political process. They own the fake religions. They hide behind the fake person and F you like a real one. They turn you against each other and convince you crime is up in your area. They make you want to isolate yourself and protect yourself. They want us to shut off and shut down. They don't want us to talk to each other. Watch TV and become brainwashed from the flashing lights and neat lifestyle choices...It all makes sense...DeeDaDEE. They are getting all the money they gave you back. They are raping you. They can't win and they know it so they are scared and the propaganda is getting silly lately. Losers. Ya ya the proverbial "they". Conspiracies are laughed at because of the pavlovian response trained into our society. Laugh at the word and get a reward! I know who they are do you? Keep doing you because YOU are what matters. That is the reason any one of us will win. We have it all here at our disposal :) Wow thanks for the rant. I am gonna go burn a fatty now...

C

chief greenleaf

What really annoys me is losing my prized c lope pheno!!! Well almost... hopefully i can get a cut thats 6 wks in ta root or i might have ta reveg... either way its extremely fuckin annoying!
Whats happenin tho Mr GC, its been a minute homie

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Mandatory Metallica on the radio makes me want to drive head on into traffic.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
here I am - on the road again...

I hear you man - at least play some shit from ride the lightning or kill em all

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
here I am - on the road again...

I hear you man - at least play some shit from ride the lightning or kill em all

give me fuel give me fire drive me off a freakin cliff. god i hate that song,,lol

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Med Patients who think they are above others because of a card. Makes me want to fly some places and break my foot off in some asses. Or med patients that compain about the laws. FOR FUCK SAKE WILL YOU EVER BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

OH yea I especially hate that black ass Wesley Snipes!

Top Bottom