What really annoys you?

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
You people who think killing shit is the answer to some problems is quite disturbing. blah....

Hold on partner, the 3 s rule, shoot, shovel, shut up, applies to animals roving free and endangering livestock in farm country. Thats the way it works in farm country......last time we had a problem A doberman was loose and was checking our goats out. By the time I got rifle too far gone. I went to neighbor and explained If his dog came round again I would be forced to shoot it. He said go ahead on, and was sorry he got out. Have not had a problem with dogs since. Ferel cats were also getting barn at night and eating chickens, what else can i do, set a trap? The chickens get trapped before the cats, so I shot them at close range with a 357 pistol, dead, instantly problem solved....Do feel bad but our livelyhood is at stake....CM

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I hate People general apathy for the world around them.
"I don't want to talk about politics Facebook is more entertaining"

I hate people who talk the talk but wont walk the walk.
"The new medical rules suck? Oh because I didn't see you at the meeting."

I Hate the ever increasing sense of entitlement that seems to be everywhere.
"Yes I Make more money than you, but then again I work 70 hours a week while you play fucking call of duty all day and jerk off while your girlfriend pays the bills, so why do I have to pick up the check all the time?"

I Hate how no one has a sense of gratitude
"If I do pick up the check don't act like it is expected because you are broke and I am not"

I hate how everyone is out for self now a days. GO check out the OGR drop thread. Listen to everyone bitch and moan because there is an implied scarcity of seeds. This is the same shit our government does to us everyday. We are divided immigrant vs non immigrant, union vs non union, prolife vs pro choice, dem vs republican ect ect ect. All the while the masses are squabbling and the rich are getting richer while destroying the middle class and working poor. Some day the sheep will wake up and realize who the real enemy is and by then the rich fuckers will just leave the country and retire.

I hate how everyone can point a finger and it is so hard to look in the mirror. Shit I am guilty of a few things on my list and many on the others listed. It is really hard to admit when you are in the wrong, and I hate that too!

I could go on but I have a garden to attend to :harvest:

Venom818

Venom818

When I hook someone up with the agreement that they will return the favor and then not keep there end of the deal.

Illmind

Illmind

ya fuck barbra walters! damn fondiz tell us how u really feel lol. dont get it fuckd up tho, 'reality tv' ppl get scrill. not sitcom paper or anything. i know if your gonna latch a camera to my nuts 24/7 i'm getting fetti out the bum bum.

Electro

Electro

Where you went wrong is you expected privacy at a public restaurant. You wanted to watch TV in a public space without being bothered.

This is what bugs the hell out of me when i take my parents to dinner, who are seniors.

We sit down and every thing bothers them, the noise, the temperature, the looks of other people, then they complain how terrible the experience was.. The whole time i'm sitting there ignoring all that stuff and eating my food which was the intention of being there and wondering why they just didnt stay at home..

Then again, this is coming from me, someone who does not get annoyed at much at all. If you dont have expectations of people, you dont get annoyed. When i'm in public i fully understand that its a free country and people can do and say what they want..if i dont like it, i can go somewhere else. But to complain is just a waste of time.. Its much more comfortable watching a sports game in the comfort of your own home..

Illmind

Illmind

^tell me about it my girls mom could make a trip to hawaii sound like hell on earth. i think it's funny tho.

bloads

bloads

I bartend, and I'm going to have to say that humans annoy me the most. There are so many fucking idiots out there, and I have to interact with way too many of them on a daily basis. I think i'm going to Half-Baked flip-out one night on everybody sitting at my bar.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Talking about drunks, idiots and bartending. When I was a drunk back in the day and the bartender would cut me off Id order a glass of water wait awhile and then guzzle other folks drinks down when they were not looking, was good at it, usually got down several different drinks down before I got kicked out. As soon as they ordered a freshie, down the hatch it went, no sense stealing a 1/2 full coctail...

K

kolah

the whole "patient" wording in regards to "MMJ". ...and "caregiver"

ie "My patients need their medicine"

fuckin-a ...I'd guess 70-80% of weedtokers use it primarily for recreation and are not "PATIENTS NEEDING THEIR MEDICINE"

And maybe some tokers fall into my category. I started toking because of my migraines but found out it had other nice "side effects." But I still think the whole "patient" thing is lame.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I started off using only recreationally. Then I was injured on the job and facing surgery and pain pills for the rest of my life. A friend (RIP, Ed) told me that it was good to smoke to control the pain, but I didn't believe him. I stopped smoking for 6 weeks and noticed a significant increase in pain and that I had to use a LOT more Darvocet (my back pain pill of choice, for some reason Vicodin, Norco, etc don't touch it). I was sold.
Dogs do not read. Dogs do not understand fencing nor property lines. Dogs do not know how to use toilets. It's the fault of the owner not the dog. But if you feel that shooting a dog is the solution to the problem instead of speaking with the owner then so be it. A continaully barking dog is another good example of poor animal ownership. It is no fault of the dogs. You people who think killing shit is the answer to some problems is quite disturbing. blah.

no further response from me on this shittyass topic. seeya :)
Agreed. And the moment we can figure out who owns that dog, we'll be speaking with them about how we don't want him on our property. But hey, at least we aren't trying to steal him like another neighbor did with *my* dog. Caused one hell of a ruckus in the hood, I tell you what. Didn't help that they're pretty much always drunk.

However, we can't speak with the dog's owner until or unless he tells us where he lives. I'm not so sure how that's gonna work out.
You people who think killing shit is the answer to some problems is quite disturbing. blah....

Hold on partner, the 3 s rule, shoot, shovel, shut up, applies to animals roving free and endangering livestock in farm country. Thats the way it works in farm country......last time we had a problem A doberman was loose and was checking our goats out. By the time I got rifle too far gone. I went to neighbor and explained If his dog came round again I would be forced to shoot it. He said go ahead on, and was sorry he got out. Have not had a problem with dogs since. Ferel cats were also getting barn at night and eating chickens, what else can i do, set a trap? The chickens get trapped before the cats, so I shot them at close range with a 357 pistol, dead, instantly problem solved....Do feel bad but our livelyhood is at stake....CM
I've had that same problem with dogs going after our mares while they had foals at their side, and the result of a panicked horse can be gruesome. I have little tolerance for it and have never allowed my animals to do it. I expect the same from others.

The problem we have here is that a lot of homes in close proximity have been foreclosed on and the people who've been buying them up are all from the city. SF, Stockton, Sact'o, those areas. They don't seem to understand simple things like if you go through someone's gate and you found it closed, then close the fucking thing when you pass through. I thought everyone knew that much. Apparently not.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Henry Anslinger really annoys the hell out of me, everytime I talk about cannabis I can't help but be annoyed. The police enforcing petty drug related laws always annoys me as well.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

idjits that try to put you down on cannabis auction sites because they joined earlier then you while having zero clue that you were growing it better then they do now a decade before they were shitting their first diaper

B

billybadazz

Henry Anslinger really annoys the hell out of me, everytime I talk about cannabis I can't help but be annoyed. The police enforcing petty drug related laws always annoys me as well.

I hate Harry Anslinger (it's harry by the way) too, In fact I'm getting his portrait as a tattoo on my left ass cheek (right ones gonna be george bush jr.) For those that don't know he is the reason that marijuana is illegal today. he's a turd. I also have a strong hate for thiefs and wish death upon them.:mad0233:

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Wanna-be hippie kids that are just selfish bastards in disguise...

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

racism is pretty damn annoying... I made a thread about a pot plant bust up in Oregon and the closet racist are coming out of the woodworks, sad to see people droping racial slurs.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Emo kids and those stupid white belts.

K

kripplecreek

racism is pretty damn annoying... I made a thread about a pot plant bust up in Oregon and the closet racist are coming out of the woodworks, sad to see people droping racial slurs.

Yeah was nuts seeing that its odd to see racist smokers

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Yea, America is racist at heart...people love to blame things on other "types" of people....most of the mexican outdoor growers in the National parks are just farmers from Mexico that lost their land and/or their livelihood and are just trying to feed themselves and their families. Poverty is the real crime here....

Latest posts

Top Bottom