What seed starts do you have planned for 2014?

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urban1026835

urban1026835

chalky white if you see a strange looking guy creeping outside your home that would be me.

Nice stash!

215 User

215 User

Cheech Wizard F2- 1rst day flowering

CW  1 day flower

MENDOCINE

MENDOCINE

Yo yo may in mendo got some seeds in the greenie pre98bk from loud wonder woman from nirv an auto that is skunk1 some og3bx i call tripple some smbb secret x and lastly a ogxgrape ape i crossed myself last season hopin for some keeper phenos of all for my winter indoor project keeponfarmin

urban1026835

urban1026835

So I cannot be the only one who sees things I have never heard of then immediately starts researching (and usually buying) something from said unknown breeder.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

yeah I've never seen most of those and i'm all over the place High octane Auto for no reason other than I really want to see if that is an Auto High Octane OG .... Deadhead x Tahoe Alien bet the keeper from that pack will make you look like this :hungover: if not this :dead: i'm over here wondering what is that secret strain:nailbiting:

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Lol mine up top are pollen chuckers...ortegas speak for themselves....the masking tape circles are BirdDawg genetics .....the RareDankness where from last years cup but couldn't get much info on em from RareDankness and don't think they offer them....and Olde English seeds are all autos from the UK (seraphim19) but I highly doubt about 999.999% sure that's not HighOctane OG unless he or she comes and confirms that....

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I am currently running eight cultivars. I popped four at one sowing, early in the year and four at another, about a month ago. I also started soaking fourteen other cultivars today, including the LA Confidential x Purple Kush from @symbiote420 , for my main outdoor run this season. Thanks again bro! I can never stop popping, so I am sure that there will be more to come. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

215 User

215 User

Bio Star & Lucky 13 in 707 soil from the jump!

Bio Star and Lucky 13 pups 1

Re-soiled everything in stable with fresh bags of 707 soil...

Had some soil issues so back to what gave the best results. Slow start but ready to see rebound for
3-4 other strains that were victims. Starting June off right & on track!

joecamo

joecamo

Dropping nothing but mystery seeds from last year. I got no chips this time around:(

just.blaze

just.blaze

-2x Strawberry Cough by Dinafem
-2x Black Destroyer by Original Sensible Seeds

Hopefully I'll be up an running by September, a veg chamber is soon to follow.

215 User

215 User

Last of the mohicans...

Started with alot & dwindled down after males popped up! My ARCF2's turned male & really looked forward to those but
it will be another season.Thankful for what survived!

Diesel Sage
Diesel Sage

FPOG F3
FPOGF2s   8 6

Jabberwocky aka Lucky Charms x Bio Diesel
Lucky Charms x Bio Diesel

Kimbo Kush x Mr. White
Kimbo

Wonder Diesel x Appalachia
Female Wonder Ds  8 6

Not pictured

Kimbo Kush x Qrazy Train x FPOG

Sour Joker x O.G. Chem

Been a long season & letting them go for broke....Detoxing for work so everything will have a good cure.

Big Thanks to all who gifted this season!

Top Bottom