What seed starts do you have planned for 2014?

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

that looks like fun..nice article too

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey, @caregiverken ... we're gonna have twin gardens this year! Let's show em what we can do man!

View attachment 386933

Thanks again @obsoul33t - I'm over the moon stoked. What's the story on these gems?
:woot: Totally Awesome FT! ..Yeah man..I wanted to find out more about the orange crosses..
I had to pop those 1st!..But I have to grow the road skunk too..So thats next up.
The Land race sativa would probably be 15 ft tall...lol..I may save that for next summer :)
I cant wait to see who else got what!! :woot:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ive never grown a Fem. ..I could pop just a couple of those..and have two females?!
Are fems seed less likely to have different phenotypes? I mean they are "Selfed" right?

ftwendy

ftwendy

I've never grown a fem either man (tho i have a few packs in the fridge)... but yeah, as I understand it selfed beans are supposed to show the least variation in the offspring. Not exact clone copies per se, but a more narrow spectrum of differences.

The big e and dago orange are calling my name. I need to know what they're about.

Power OG

Power OG

Whats up guys looking good everyone, that triple sprout is something special CgKen. just flipped last week, @Motarebel Novacaines #1 & #2, Caliconnection 818Headband fem & @loompa Yeti bx2, putting together my beans for next round, im thinking i will be doing a Loompa run, moondawgs f2,yeti f3 & yeti bx2. i will also run my Novacaine clone.
Respect
TMB

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

This year the beans that will be going are Exotic Genetix's Predator Pink f2(Plushberry x Starfighter), Bird of Prey (Fire Alien Romulan x Flight), Franchise Genetics' Loompa's Chemdog x The Natural Born Killer (StardawgIX male), Dreamstar 91 (may actually be Dreamkiller 91), our homemade cross RomuloXXX (XXX x The Flav) and going to look into grabbing one of Archive seeds' Faceoff Xs:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom