• Thread starter Chimera
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fourleggdf4rmer

good to hear more highland mexican x bb...fantastic cross btw

S

smithsutton

mental floss or any grapefruit cross= with all the stuff available here now anything is just like icing on the cake the lineup of seed strains available now is amazin

ITS an ALLSTAR lineup of breeders thanks for being in the batting order ChimerAA+++

yeh but u have to be carefull most out there are complete crap bad crossing programs and or breeding or just plain none at all .. ive got to say chimera and nirvana seeds are the only seeds i have ever used in 9 years .. good example are rezfraud (rezdog) and bogs .. ah there a good example of closet hacks .. dont belive the hype make sure there programs are for real before u buy .. caveat emptor (buyer beware) ..

ss ..

D

doggystyled73

I'd like to try your mental floss. I'd also like to try the sweet skunk and was wondering if you would do anymore work with it besides the cross to blueberry? Right now Legends sells S1's of it but at a ridiculous price $170

S

Stringer Bell

Anything with the shiska in it more calizahr when i get my post up will buy plenty on the hunt for the shiska pheno:damnhippie::

Also wats the difference in the two lines of shiska?

M

Mr.PurplePumpkn

Chimera if You Read This I think our wish list is

1. Highland mex X bb
2. GF x BB
3. Calizhar
4. C4

oh yeah, easter egg hunt

M

MIZZ ELVIS

The sweet skunk x BB would be nice......Mix packs would be lovely as well.

M

Mr.PurplePumpkn

With a sneaking suspision, I dont think chimera has sent seeds, i hope logic paid the man hahaah

P

pinekreek

Chimera,

First. Thanks for doing what you do. Second, thanks for asking us what we might want on the farm. It is a cool place to do what we do.

I saw another breeder do a mixed pack of 15 seeds that literally flew off the shelf here at the farm. I watched 10 or so packs go in a matter of 10 minutes.

Now, I know it is alot more work, but I think there are alot of Chimera fans down on the THC Farm.

What I've noticed is that they want to try a little bit of all the good things you have to offer. I think it might take more effort, time and energy, but I think they'd fly off the shelf for you too.

I've been watching how the seed sales go here at the farm. I hate to see certain breeders that have multiple strains to sell, but the really hot items sell out quickly. The rest linger. I think the breeders would tend to agree.

I think mixed pack for a breeder like you would sell out FAST!

BTW. I'm smoking a joint of Highend, blueberry pheno. The nugs are soo dense. Nice 8 month cure in a glass jar. The high is just as I interpret DJ Short saying about the "clear, mentally uplifting high". Not some narcotic go to sleep weed.

Bring on the mixed pack!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
chimera do you have any pics of your highland x bb 2 show off i have a pack just going 2 b a while before i have some space or do u pinecreek

P

pinekreek

Sorry pimpin,

No pics, the bud I have is from last year. I'm going to get the highland x bb. If your running that I get excited. Let us know how it grows.

M

Mr.PurplePumpkn

Oh the wait for some Grapefruit X BlueBerry and Blueberry x Mex is worth it... but very painful, must medicate....

P

pure arghan

id love to grow some for you

:scared0016: hello this is dee, i can grow these beens in soil and hydro for you, i will grow any type you like and will record every thing for you + picks, thanks in advance! :smiley_joint:

B

Bio Kid

I will dance for some mental flosssss:boogie:lolz..................but did I mention mental floss?

P

pigu

Seeds arrived in Italy but...

I'll try them the next year or at least in autumn in an indoor setup.And yes I'll follow what you told me Pompelmo x Mirtillo (you can't believe how good is chimera's attitude to languages).Or the sweet sativa depends on other strains I'm growing.

L

lurking_chap

chimera I got calizahr,mental floss and mountain jam once a year later. liked them all, selected some and continued in perpetual growing, now after some time I've got nothing in my collection remaining. Mountain Jam would be the greatest choice in my opinion, but in the list I'd enjoy some mental floss again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom