What strain compares to the taste of sour diesel

• Thread starter indogrow420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Seed City out of the UK. I used a bank wire transfer. Very easy.
Is Seed City your regular seed supplier? I don't mind ACH or a type of bank transfer, just hesitant when it comes to an unknown company (to me) that is on the other side of the pond. Anesia Seeds has about a half dozen strains I want to run. I keep looking for them to pop up at a USA based seed bank.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Is Seed City your regular seed supplier? I don't mind ACH or a type of bank transfer, just hesitant when it comes to an unknown company (to me) that is on the other side of the pond. Anesia Seeds has about a half dozen strains I want to run. I keep looking for them to pop up at a USA based seed bank.
Anesia will never ship to the US. Seed City is my trusted seed source. Never an issue with bank transfers to them. Just read and follow their instructions and you won’t have an issue with the transfer. They are legit.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Anesia will never ship to the US. Seed City is my trusted seed source. Never an issue with bank transfers to them. Just read and follow their instructions and you won’t have an issue with the transfer. They are legit.
Perfect, thank you!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Chemdog is what came to mind for me too. It only makes sense because chemdog is in sour d's genetics.
You are actually correct! Chemdog is actually art of sour diesel genetics. Nobody know whats in Chemdog. It was bagseeds from a greatful dead concert.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Chemdog is not a cross of og kush and sour diesel. Sour diesel has Chemdog in it. Nobody knows whats in Chemdog. it came from bagseeds that was purchased at a grateful dead concert.
Ok. I have these seeds for my next grow whatever the fuck they are.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Ok. I have these seeds for my next grow whatever the fuck they are.

Ahh, I see what they did there. They made a sourdiesel cross and called it “chemdog”, not Chemdog as in the original seeds from 1991. The first red flag I seen is that it has rasberry terps. None of the the original chemdawgs clones have any fruity terps. Regardless it sounds like a nice sour diesel cross 👍🏻

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

I’ve been growing chemdog for a couple of grows and it smells like gross feet. Smokes nice but I am not too exited about making edibles from it. Gross strain lol. Sour diesel is awesome. I don’t know how you could get those terps from this gross strain.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I’ve been growing chemdog for a couple of grows and it smells like gross feet. Smokes nice but I am not too exited about making edibles from it. Gross strain lol. Sour diesel is awesome. I don’t know how you could get those terps from this gross strain.
Haven't grown out Chemdog yet but i have one in seedling stage now. Ive also never bought a bag of Chemdog that didnt smell amazing. Always had that blow your hat off when you open the bag kinda stink. Almost like a skunk piss crossed with lemon lysol.

Maybe it wasnt even Chemdog. Who knows, this was new york....

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Chemdog is not a cross of og kush and sour diesel. Sour diesel has Chemdog in it. Nobody knows whats in Chemdog. it came from bagseeds that was purchased at a grateful dead concert.
That's what I thought, right down to the story about the Grateful Dead concert. At least that is what I've read.

However @freezeland2 is correct about the lineage of what is being sold as "Chemdog" today. I have 3 growing right now ... from Greenhouse Seeds. It's a cross between OG Kush and Sour Diesel just like the Anesia Seeds version.

Frankly speaking, I doubt I will ever find the chemdog I had about a decade ago. It was so loud that a half oz stored in my bedroom was noticeable as soon as you walked through the front door. I'm also in search of a really foul smelling "roadkill" type of skunk ... last I had that was in the early 90's.

indogrow420

indogrow420

Just smoked some GMO cookie and im hooked , is it just me or it taste like literal cookies when taking huge drag of a joint lol

sd9007

sd9007

Supporter
I love strains with plenty of limonene.

I have a Lemon Thai f3 that was created from Lemon Thai plants that were bred by a short-lived company that called itself Fusion Seeds. They had one or two drops, before disaster struck and they lost all their breeding males and females. This was about ten years ago. I am led to believe the Lemon Thai was originally from a company called Dutch Flowers.

ANYWAY, when I grew them, they proved to be the most intensely lemony reefer I had ever smoked. The only problem was relatively low potency (probably mid-teens as far as % THC cannabinoids).

I have 9 seeds left, and some candidates for crossing to bring that potency up to today's levels. This will happen in 2023, when I quit working one of my two jobs. I can barely wait. If I come up with something worth smoking, I'll report it here.
Bro You gotta make next generation seeds with that man This 1's almost long gone from history Peace good luck

socks4free

socks4free

That's what I thought, right down to the story about the Grateful Dead concert. At least that is what I've read.

However @freezeland2 is correct about the lineage of what is being sold as "Chemdog" today. I have 3 growing right now ... from Greenhouse Seeds. It's a cross between OG Kush and Sour Diesel just like the Anesia Seeds version.

Frankly speaking, I doubt I will ever find the chemdog I had about a decade ago. It was so loud that a half oz stored in my bedroom was noticeable as soon as you walked through the front door. I'm also in search of a really foul smelling "roadkill" type of skunk ... last I had that was in the early 90's.
You can still get real Chemdog. Chem is the head grower for cannaprovisions(dispensary) in western Massachusetts and they sell his strains in their stores. I know atleast once they also sold clones to the real chem girls too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom