what the fuck muthafucka! I aint fuckin dead.......

• Thread starter Dirty White Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

tty was banned here a while back,I tried to contact him at rollitup but it doesnt appear hes been on over there in a bit either,im sure hell get the message or someone will tell him.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

dwb....
not sure what to think with this thread but it qualifies as either the funniest or the most morbid......hope it is funniest

saw tty post on the rag a few days back

fwiw

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I don't find anything funny about this at all....I was an incredibly active helpful member of this board and many many others since the late 90's..... too get fucked by an ex like this after going to jail is somehow funny then I'm no comedian. I look like a god damn fucking idiot.

Power OG

Power OG

I don't find anything funny about this at all....I was an incredibly active helpful member of this board and many many others since the late 90's..... too get fucked by an ex like this after going to jail is somehow funny then I'm no comedian. I look like a god damn fucking idiot.
I feel you bro. Not funny at all but believe me u dont look like a idiot. Not your fault. Glad u out the cage and glad u alive. You did nothing wrong & im sure everyone feels the same way.
Respect

urban1026835

urban1026835

never had the chance to make your acquaintance DWB but must say this has to be one of the craziest ways I have ever stumbled across a valued member.

Your ex needs her own meme, that's one manipulative & crafty bitch!

Sorry to hear your going through all this, on the bright side your out and I know regardless of the circumstance it must feel pretty damn good to come back an see soooo much love was waiting here for you.

Even Chuck Norris would have to shed a tear.

S

SmokeDream

Well.... Welcome back to life & freedom dwb.
I can understand why you'd be upset, got plenty of time for the last laughs now that everyone thinks you were gone gone.
Glad life is back in your hands, hope you live it up now bro!

-SD

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
For real...that blows my mind, I talked to Bunny and she told me all kinds of crazy shit and who was I to question your wife at the time....hit me up then, have tons to talk about, that really trips me out if it was all just made up craziness..hell I shed a tear or two for ya...hit me up and lets beak bread

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

It is good to see you alive and kicking @Dirty White Boy. I know of a few homies that speculated that you were not dead ;) @tattoojim even posted about it in one of your tribute threads. I miss that guy... Good to know you are still around. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

K

kolah

>>>>>>>>>>??????????? Holy shit... welcome back! from the dead. :eek:

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

well in hindsight and somewhat callous terms, at least your funeral is over with. lol.
lets see some more t5 smasher grows.

and what, so does she just know your passwords and stuff? i remember you posting a bunch of security shit all over the years that makes all this weird.... but shit i dont know maybe she just knows like everything about you and took it in a crazy way. super weird she would go to a pot site to drop the info but.... damn. did she tell your family and friends that too?

Latest posts

Top Bottom