what the fuck muthafucka! I aint fuckin dead.......

• Thread starter Dirty White Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Welcome back brother... This is the exact reason my girl of 13 years doesn't know where any of my digs are.. If she did I would have been busted along time ago with her emotional ass...
So sad but often true

OGONLY

OGONLY

Wtf Dirty White Boy is alive! Great news. I seriously felt bad for a while when I heard you died man..

DTW enjoy your freedom and be safe man. Very glad to hear you are alive and well.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
A true Zombie has awoken !! I think I would be looking to see what else she did considering all the trouble she went thru to come on here..U had a very nice memorial alot of people were choked up .. very loved DWB!!! Did anyone donate to her? Were you on other sites? Hell she might be collecting your S.S. ...Sick woman u must of really,really pissed her off Holy shit !!! Glad your back M

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Hey I don't need too be on this site dosn't make a lick of difference too me. Just thought it was fair too let yall know I aint dead. Peace.

Dont be shocked DWB,everyone thought you were dead and buried for a year and a half and suddenly you reappear?give TK a call/PM,he has already reached out to you.
For real...that blows my mind, I talked to Bunny and she told me all kinds of crazy shit and who was I to question your wife at the time....hit me up then, have tons to talk about, that really trips me out if it was all just made up craziness..hell I shed a tear or two for ya...hit me up and lets beak bread
If we were suckered once no one wants to let that happen again,its the fucking internet how do we know whos posting up?If its you we celebrate,if not none of us want to be a part of that.

urban1026835

urban1026835

when the TK confirms this is indeed true then well. Crazy woman fool us 1x shame on us 2x you know the story.

green punk

green punk

when the TK confirms this is indeed true then well. Crazy woman fool us 1x shame on us 2x you know the story.

Yur point?? Who are you?

If TK truly knows/knew DWB ...then he could look up a death certificate and post it here with redacted info. That will confirm who is dead who is alive. Until then we all will scratch our heads. Please Kid let us know the real info....o_O

Last edited:
urban1026835

urban1026835

just someone who has been shit on by people close to me before nobody important or who thinks they are.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yur point?? Who are you?

If TK truly knows/knew DWB ...then he could look up a death certificate and post it here with redacted info. That will confirm who is dead who is alive. Until then we all will scratch our heads. Please Kid let us know the real info....o_O

Why would anyone go through all that trouble to set things straight on an internet forum? Especially someone as busy as TK...

Top Bottom