what the heck did I just make?

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dextr0

dextr0

Dex No I have never tried a blunt They didn't have those back in my day

I am an old dude

I was 1970's and 80's smoker...then i started medicating back in Feb.

We didn't have no fancy "blunt wraps"

Do you just use the store bought Blunt wraps?

any particular flavor?

eta; This oil works pretty good on a joint too....Been toasty all day

All the infos here:

You'll see everyone likes different things.

dextr0

dextr0

...common in mother u say u wont blow a sweet with me,....its got oil in it......

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I used to roll them with backwoods - but tobacco gives me a headache anymore

they are super easy to unroll and re-roll - the wrappers are tobacco leaves

Id take a puff or 2 (since theres erl) - but thats about it

S

Sea Of Green

I smoke the stuff in an old school brass pipe(my hash only pipe) with a small sized fine-mesh screen. If it's too oily it's a nightmare. But I've learned to make it of a thick enough consistency. It still melts into pretty much pure oil when you hit it. But if you don't overload the bowl, you can get a few hits at a time without any running straight through a fine-mesh screen. The other tip is to have a good supply of screens on hand. You're going to want to change them frequently. Which is why you don't want them too big(harder to remove). Even if you clean them, it can usually only be done so many times.

That's how I've been smoking it all these years. Not bad stuff is it the QWISO?

dextr0

dextr0

My people...

A but you see motherlode threw out them backwoods. You also got Philies, Swishers, Vegas, Duches, Blacks, Optimoes...some people go fancy and go cuban.

The thing is I dont smoke them to get a different high or anything, I love the way they burn. And how long it lasts. I really do have to have that on hand for the anxiety I feel, and the time of relaxation is important also. I need to be able to sit back and relax...worry about nothing. I cant do that with a joint. It doesnt give me enough time.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
when I was in my early 20's we used to roll them so we could walk around the city toking

walked right past cops and shit and they never said anything

turns out the cops in SF prolly wouldnt have cared if you were hitting a bong

dextr0

dextr0

^^^I got pulled over last night, just finished a sweet of some good.

Officer didnt even fuck with me about the smell, he wanted my licence.

Dont need one of them I told him.

I b in court soon.

N E Way, you cant hide a bong. and rolling papers...well there rolling papers u know. But a cigar....thats different. U can even spark one up as you roll down the window.

Even better though is them e-pipes...check em out...

S

Sea Of Green

Confucious say, if you smoke joint just like cigarette, joint is cigarette. Cops see me smoking them sometimes, especially while I'm driving(I don't hide it, I disguise it). Do they, or anybody else, know the difference just by looking? Mmmmmmaybe? Mmmmmmmmaybe not?

Check this out, true story. A guy I know from Eugene was sitting on a bus stop bench in the middle of town there at 3 am with 2 of his friends. SMOKING A 3 FOOT GLASS BONG. Cop rolls up and says, get this, "It's kinda late boys, you should probably take that stuff on home now". He says they just told him "yes sir, no problem officer" stood up and started walking off trying not to laugh too loud and cause any further need for his attention.

I don't know what else to say about that town. But if you ever went to any of the Dead shows down there, then you know that it's pretty much anything goes for the most part. I've seen people use and even deal drugs right under cops noses, LITERALLY, during those week long events. And I never seen a Eugene cop do anything but turn his head the other way like it wasn't no thing.

S

SwollenCalyx

If you are new to smoking blunts id say a swisher sweet is in order, and since it is assumed you're smoking some dank with oil on it, id suggest the original flavor. IMO the flavored sweets are better for low quality herb to actually disguise the taste and smell from the smoker.
Like motherlode said, the backwoods are definitely the easiest blunt to split(in this case unroll) if you havent done it before, but a fresh swisher, optimo, phillie or dutchie will split very easy. IMO sweets are usually the freshest, esp. in cali dammnnn they are fresh now in those foil wrappers, then probably the optimo, philly, then dutchie unless u live in the NY area, or down south, my homies that go to ATL all the time say there are very fresh dutch masters down there. Buttt I think that dutchies have the smoothest flavor by far and would be the best for trying oil on the outside.
Backwoods can be harsh and give people huge headrushes but hey, im rolling one right now, so they can also be quite addicting. I would suggest putting the oil on the inside of the leaf to help it seal as woods can be a bitch so seal and nobody likes the idea of slobbering all over their medicine lol.
Phillies and Optimos have always been the least favorite in crews ive hung out/smoked with, except there is some love for the phillie in places where sweets arent available fresh, like Canada lol. Swisher really needs to look into BC, Ontario and Quebec as potential markets cuz people there really are hurting on the "blunt front." But Phillies and Backwoods sure are popular up there.
Hope some of this was helpful if you're looking to step into smoking blunts...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
So if I roll a blunt, I can goop a bunch of this oil on it and it will still burn nicely?

on the inside?

Gonna have to pick up a couple cigars when I go to town

dextr0

dextr0

So if I roll a blunt, I can goop a bunch of this oil on it and it will still burn nicely?

on the inside?

Gonna have to pick up a couple cigars when I go to town

rsz_dsc03511.jpg

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

man i would LOVE to burn a swish with some of the guys here at the farm!! lol Not to mention a hash blunt

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
and then I made this ice water bubble hash

lotta work for a little hash...Hmm..

I may have to go with butane oil next time

Bubblehash2
dextr0

dextr0

Let us know how it smokes though. In my head its like a bunch of runs waiting to happen....(the paper with all the oil, thats alot of oil by the way; think we have a new oil head.)

...but that might just be my blunted mind working.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Honestly Dex I wondered if it would even burn..But It does and its not running too bad..
I can control the runs by putting spit on em...lol\

Of course, I have pics ....But they are not focused on the fatty :(

Fatty
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yeah...Dex....I think I like the Oil
\
eta; Now I gotta change my Sig.

urbanite420

urbanite420

HAHA! I haven't heard "backwood" since highschool! Glad some peeps still sport the old school rollin style. But I never put tobacco...backwoods of kush all day!

Top Bottom