What the hell did you do to my BUD CANDY Advance

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
So I get up this morning to mix my rez (second week of flower) Open up my new bottle of Bud Candy and its clear it also does not have the Bud Candy smell :icon_dizzy:,So I call the Hydro shop and they say bring it back its probally jacked up ,Long story short Advance has decided to remove Molasses from Bud Candy but stll has it on the label, What the hell Advance Nutriance what are you doing....JACK :character0110:

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
WTF lol.... How do you like the BUd CAndy??
Im using the botanicare Sweet right know and am looking for a reason to use the Candy??

I use it to feed all my beneficial bacteria and if you see my roots they speak for them selves, If there is one thing I try to tell every one is I have an amazing root sauce ,One week and there blown out here is what I use ...Bud Candy 2 tsp per gallon,Roots Excelerator,Cannazym 2 tsp per gallon, VERMI T add 4 bags per 100 gallons once a week,Piranaha and this is what you get...I know people say that it makes the smoke taste the same I have not had this issue I ran 10 different strains and they where all different...JACK

S

saltr

Time to break out the blackstrap! Same substance at a real price.

J

Jalisco Kid

I just bought 5 gal of molasses for 15 bucks at my local feedlot. The An will not even show the label on their site. Can you put up their guaranteed analysis? Sweetleaf had 10% cranberry and 10% grape juice plus sandalwood oil,if you could not taste that...
JK

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Havent noticed any changes, Just opened up a new jug the other day.. My hydro shop says no changes.. Molasses is still in there.... Why would Advanced take out molasses? Who did you hear that from Jack?
Sweet Leaf and Carboload is what makes up BudCandy.. i doubt they are dropping the molasses..
:passingjoint:
gtd

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I use Sweet and crystalized cane juice to feed my Pirahana Powder & Voodoo Juice plus Grozyme and my roots do the same thing. Thr are two kinds if Sweet a berry one and a citrus but I just mix both. I would use AN but my guy won't carry it so I switch ta PureBlend with great results. But hopefully ya just got a cad bottle bro.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I just bought 5 gal of molasses for 15 bucks at my local feedlot. The An will not even show the label on their site. Can you put up their guaranteed analysis? Sweetleaf had 10% cranberry and 10% grape juice plus sandalwood oil,if you could not taste that...
JK
Looks like I need me some Black Strap thanks JK..
Havent noticed any changes, Just opened up a new jug the other day.. My hydro shop says no changes.. Molasses is still in there.... Why would Advanced take out molasses? Who did you hear that from Jack?
Sweet Leaf and Carboload is what makes up BudCandy.. i doubt they are dropping the molasses..
:passingjoint:
gtd
Did your Hydro shop call Advance? Your bottle may still have it but the new ones will not !!
I heard it straight from the West coast Advance Rep The Hydro shop called him and put him on speaker phone I would not have posted it unless I heard it from Advance. He tried to tell us the reason they removed it was they had some problems with the bottles expanding and a couple exploded ,And they came to the conclusion the cause was the Molasis :sign0065:,I told him they where full of shit and what was the real reason he just laughed,We opened up 5 different bottles and sure enough all clear with no smell of Molasses,You can dought all you want its happened...JACK::mad0233:

sky high

sky high

Hmmmmm.....Maybe it's as simple as one of AN's many "Phd'd scientists" forgetting to add in the molassess while working in their multi-million dollar cannabis lab facility?

yeah, that must be it. AN has never cut corners.... (where's nogoodnamesleft to elaborate when ya need him?)

good luck with the mystery jack

s h

B

BiggerTom

The thing that folks should realize is that there is no federal regulations on claims for horticultural products.
I can put some molasses and grape juice in a bottle and say that it will make your bushes grow greener than green and there is no one to hold anyone accountable.
Does everyone get 100% success rate with an EZ Cloner?
I learned this from college ag instructor when in search mode for an exhaust fan. No accountibility rules for the hort industry claims.
***Which is why I bought an Elicent fan, because they're used on gov contracts, the CFM rating must be tested/rated, not so with horticultural industry exhaust fans.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I just sent an email to AN.
Let's see what they have to say.

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
That's cold as ice! Leaving out Molasses; the premier source of potassium.... in the flowering stage...that hurts...at least you found out in time though. Why in the world would they do that?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Advanced Nutrients products often need to be returned due to one thing or another.

Thanks for the info.

Its one thing to take something back beacuse they messed up ..When you remove something from a product and dont tell any one or change the label is just plain stupid, I have been a fan of Advance products up until yestrerday,I am now wondering how many other products they are selling they have done the same thing with out all of us nowing?....JACK

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Jack I think it might be possible that they made a boo-boo on there end..We shall see and hope:ninja

Top Bottom