what time do your lights turn on?

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slowitdown

Slowitdown

I don't get "off-peak" hours here in S. Wa. I just pay like 6.3 cents per kw/h, no breaks or anything...

Call your power company. If you use a certain amount of power each month (over 800/month) they should give you some kind of rebate. It is called time of day usage. Dont worry about them calling the cops bec for one they most likely already know what your doing considering you use 10x more power then your neighbor and for two if you pay on time they dont give a fuck they just want to get paid. STOCK TIP next state that legalizes weed buy stocks in their power company and thank me later.

Tank333

Tank333

Call your power company. If you use a certain amount of power each month (over 800/month) they should give you some kind of rebate. It is called time of day usage. Dont worry about them calling the cops bec for one they most likely already know what your doing considering you use 10x more power then your neighbor and for two if you pay on time they dont give a fuck they just want to get paid. STOCK TIP next state that legalizes weed buy stocks in their power company and thank me later.

I'm banking on NY. I've been telling everyone I know to invest in NY's power companies. They will be the next state to go medical, I am almost positive!

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

I'm banking on NY. I've been telling everyone I know to invest in NY's power companies. They will be the next state to go medical, I am almost positive!

AH ha smart man. Do NOT wait for them to go legal which is going to happen for sure within the next year but buy the power company NOW!

darkmatter

darkmatter

7am to 7pm, I sort of wish I could start up at 9 or 10 pm while people are in for the night and turn off before work. 6amish so I could straightin up some air out. No power ball for me so ima deal with it.

Delerium

Delerium

10-10 flips
When I get up in the morning I can poke my face into stuff I was working on the night before and then the other side will be on during the day if I need to do stuff in there too.
Night person.

Top Bottom