What to use now that Phosphoload and Gravity are gone?

• Thread starter GanjaAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Just wondering what everyone is going to be switching to since these two items are no longer on the shelves?

I know bushmaster is one... it controls the vertical growth but does not swell up the buds like phosphoload does.

Any suggestions?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

im tempted to head the sea kelp route but am prob stuck going out of state for now

M

MIway

I fear the Mj community will never recover from the loss of these two products... our crops will forever be but a shadow of their former glory... ;-)

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

There are lots of products out there that work similarly. A favorite among growers here is a PK booster and MOAB combo. You can also make your own bloom enhancers. There are also organic alternatives as well. Just do some searching and you will find threads on everything you need.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
phosphaload is a whole different ball of wax then moab or most any other pk booster
its stops vertical growth in its tracks and produces many more budsites when used properly it will increase yield with out affecting flavor and potency

- it works best if you use it around or before day 17 and at least 1/4 of the label and only one or 2 top feeds - I havent used it in a long time -last time I used 2 tbls in 20 gals of water - the label says use 2-4 ml per liter between week 2-4

when used as the label says your gonna get shit that smells and tastes like hay - though you will get a lot of it lol

pload was already pulled from shelves once - they just relabeled it and started selling it again

M

Monkeymonk840

Advanced nutes is still available. Overdrive is excellent. I have a stockpile of gravity so it rarely is used. Bushmaster is awesome I love it. Week 2 flower it stops upward growth, makes the plant inners catch up and makes bud sites thicken up twice their normal size. It works diff strain to strain but in some wow. Advanced has bud blood and bud igniter. Also highly recommended. Ps I heard and have researched gravity and it's kelp b vitamins citric acid and some amino acids. Try to experiment. Also molasses will help too.

M

Monkeymonk840

Plows and gravity were taken off shelves bcuz they have no use in "normal" agriculture no use but for pot. So bam gone. Don't panic guys try advanced. Thats why my gravity is shelved. Ps I'll auction it off.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Yea... I was going to use the p load for my first grow and was told only a .5ml/gal is all you need to get good results without sacraficing anything else.

So we have Bushmaster, bud blood and bud igniter. Hmmmm... have to do some homework before the need for these.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Plows and gravity were taken off shelves bcuz they have no use in "normal" agriculture no use but for pot. So bam gone. Don't panic guys try advanced. Thats why my gravity is shelved. Ps I'll auction it off.

Wrong. It has a cancer and liver failure causing carcinogen in it. Over time it cause major liver problems. You will NEVER see it again on the shelves. I forget the chemical in it that causes it. It starts with a P. They use phosphoload on 95% of food crops in Mexico. I no longer eat Mexican grown produce. I work at a grow shop in nor cal.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Thanks for the insite Surfr!... rep to you brother. So what would you suggest in its place?

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

They are only being take off the shelves of California stores. Even still, Some stores in California will still be able to get them if they have stores in other states. If you are in the Bay Area you will have no problem getting said items.

O

organicfreak

phosoload is a PLANT GROWTH HORMONE. Just like flower dragon. bushmaster etc. they stop strect promote early bud production......

here is a recipe diy

The cycocell is store bought,but with this recipe you dillute the fuck out of it and add homemade fulvic 8% SO BASICALLY IS HOMEMADE AND WAY CHEAPER THEN ANYTHING YOU'LL find @ a hydro store..
Here's recipe..
Part B ‘Cycocel 750a (Chlormequat Chloride) @ 582g/L’ to make 3L Concentrate

Add 396ml Cycocel to 2.5L demineralised water
Add 30ml 8% fulvic acid

Top up to 3L final working solution

Use at 3ml/L

Now theres A part,but it has Paclobutrazol in it,and alot of concern about this product so author recomends doubling up part b to 6ml/gal..
you run with your feed water for 3-5 days...

Now I DONT HAVE A CEILING/HEIGHT RESTRICTION either,so I too was like I don't need this.. BUT several sources state that you can have flowers in wk 3that most have in wk 5..

Think about how much more boost/bloom you will have if your flowers are bigger to start with...

O

organicfreak

GRAVITY IS A PGR AS WELL.. Don't be nieve to think its kelp...

gravity makes your buds hard...

I use it week 7 then flush wk 8 WORKS GREAT...
I CAN'T FIND A RECIPE YET...

CYCO a plant nutrient company out of austraila has a 3 part flower sytem guess what it is????
part a Paclobutrazol
part b Chlormequat Chloride
part c HARDENER (JUST LIKE GRAVITY) THIS AND SNOWSTORM IS THE LAST PIECE missing in my diy nute lineup...

O

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
They are only being take off the shelves of California stores. Even still, Some stores in California will still be able to get them if they have stores in other states. If you are in the Bay Area you will have no problem getting said items.

I just spoke with a couple individuals that are pretty high up in the industry and as far as everythin goes. The FDA has banned these items because of the paclobutrazol in it. It is not just a California thing

H

hydrotran

phosoload is a PLANT GROWTH HORMONE. Just like flower dragon. bushmaster etc. they stop strect promote early bud production......

here is a recipe diy

The cycocell is store bought,but with this recipe you dillute the fuck out of it and add homemade fulvic 8% SO BASICALLY IS HOMEMADE AND WAY CHEAPER THEN ANYTHING YOU'LL find @ a hydro store..
Here's recipe..
Part B ‘Cycocel 750a (Chlormequat Chloride) @ 582g/L’ to make 3L Concentrate

Add 396ml Cycocel to 2.5L demineralised water
Add 30ml 8% fulvic acid

Top up to 3L final working solution

Use at 3ml/L

Now theres A part,but it has Paclobutrazol in it,and alot of concern about this product so author recomends doubling up part b to 6ml/gal..

Now I DONT HAVE A CEILING/HEIGHT RESTRICTION either,so I too was like I don't need this.. BUT several sources state that you can have flowers in wk 3that most have in wk 5..

Think about how much more boost/bloom you will have if your flowers are bigger to start with...

Hello,

I dont quite understand this

Does it mean you wheres part A? and part b? do I need to add Paclobutrazol ? If so how much? Thanks.

O

organicfreak

Hello,

I dont quite understand this

Now theres a A part,but it has Paclobutrazol in it,and alot of concern about this product so author recomends doubling up part b to 6ml/gal..

Does it mean you wheres part A? and part b? do I need to add Paclobutrazol ? If so how much? Thanks.

this is from glow he wrote a very popular book called integral hydroponics his web page is now down or I could just zip u a link..
however its in his book I can get it for you later if you want..

If you listen to us Paclobutrazol is a banned substance linked to cancer....
thats why I and the author recomend using part b doubled up from 3ml/gal to 6ml/gal AND SKIPPING THE 1st few days of part A

o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom