What to use now that Phosphoload and Gravity are gone?

• Thread starter GanjaAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

organicfreak

Ps I heard and have researched gravity and it's kelp b vitamins citric acid and some amino acids. Try to experiment. Also molasses will help too.

thats right bro! its all readily available!! :harvest:

here's my thoughts on it..
I use a homemade version of myco madness plus some goodies
kelp
humic/fulvic
amino acid's
endo/exto myco
trichederma
bacteria
I use this all the way thru cloning-6wk of flowering
I also add thiamin b1 powder fuckin pills a bitch to crush ,BUT AS YOU PROBLY KNOW.. kelp has all the b1 you need so probly cuting thiamin out..

Only thing I'm missing is CITRIC ACID...
Oh and I dumped molasses for home made version of carboload..

So with all due respect I've expiremented with what you have discussed. AND MY BUDS WERE AIRY/SEE THRU and now with gravity walla there dense rock solid nugs..

So imho were going to have to agree to disagree

I do know this though nute companies lie steal and cheat to get your $,and it seems kelp is ALWAYES ONE OF THERE SECRET INGREDIENTS...
LOL EVEN LOOK UP THOSE CYCO PRODUCT, OR FLOWER DRAGON... lol guess what secret sauce they claim kelp.. WE KNOW Paclobutrazol /Chlormequat Chloride is really the secret ingredient...

What SCARES ME IS that if you read on flowerdragons website they have a useage page and 1 of the usese are to add last wks of flowering,and we know gravity is best used last weeks... Wouldnt that be a bitch were poising ourself on magical kelp. lol seriosly that would be VERY SCARY cause now there is the 30 day systemic concern to worry about...

Another point is humboldts county's own has 3 products bushmaster,gravity and snow storm. We know bushmaster is a pgr so what makes us think a trich pimper and purple color'er and a bud hardener isnt nothing more then more pgr's???

o

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

is flower dragon on the banned list too, theyre website was down last i checked

hunie.beez

hunie.beez

organicfreak = G.Low aka Grant Mahy

this is from glow he wrote a very popular book called integral hydroponics his web page is now down or I could just zip u a link..
however its in his book I can get it for you later if you want..

If you listen to us Paclobutrazol is a banned substance linked to cancer....
thats why I and the author recomend using part b doubled up from 3ml/gal to 6ml/gal AND SKIPPING THE 1st few days of part A

o

organicfreak IS 'glow' (actually G. Low/Grant Mahy) the author of the very unpopular book/website called integral hydroponics where he tries to SELL alleged stolen or cheap knockoff formulas including copies of the very formulas that he says cause cancer etc. (His concern for public health so easily thrown aside for the promise of a quick $25.) His newest project is selling a formula calculator for $250... thus why he is trying to get people to turn away from purchasing Ready-to-Use nutes and move to making their own.

So 'organicfreak', what is that saying? Those who live in glass houses...

On his integral site, that he has recently taken down, he personally took credit for 'turning in' these companies to Ag Cali.

Grant is an Australian, who travels around the world hiding from the people/companies he harasses and trash talks (almost exclusively Australian & UK associated companies... Phosphoload, Dutch Master, Flower Dragon, Top Load, Cyco, AN, Growth Technologies). One could assume, his attacks are fueled by jealousy and feelings of inadequacy.

I have an idea Grant, why don’t you go write for one of the industry mags, or go work for one of the big industry leaders, or maybe even one of the start-ups? What's the problem, no takers? I CAN'T imagine why.

So, if you don’t mind I would like to quote you, Grant, “It’s time to come out of the shadows son". Should we expect to see you at the San Fran show next month? I suspect not.

Venom818

Venom818

So if phosphoload is still around should i buy a bottle or is it a bad product. know it works but has it been proven to cause cancer i read or someone told it only causes cancer if it touch's your skin

O

organicfreak

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahaa

glow site is now gone he's paid and retired if i had a guess..

glow does'nt recomend pgr's lol I just recomended it?

glow is aussie im medical card carrying american..

ive been accused in last 24 hrs of being young dro 2 lol

do you disagree withh what I said?
free recipe for a pgr that nute company's make million's on?

are you 1 of these company's?
most people thank me for giving out free recipe. Not acuse me of being some1 and trying to Discredit the FREE info..

O

organicfreak

So if phosphoload is still around should i buy a bottle or is it a bad product. know it works but has it been proven to cause cancer i read or someone told it only causes cancer if it touch's your skin

you can use bushmaster as well...

from what i can read its the residual's left from these pgr's can turn carcinaginetic when burn.. this is why there labeled a pesticide they have the same p.p.e / r.e.t requirements..

if you look @ glow site you coud have seen the pgr's section he has a skull and bones on top.. HE IS AGAINST USING THEM,but the recipe's were underneith.
There was a 1 part that had alzar and 2 part that had Paclobutrazol& chlormequat
& glow recomended doubing up on part b @ 6ml/gal he didn't say much,but that it was SAFER..

I FOUND A KNOCK OFF VERSION OF CYCOCEL it's called Chlormequat E Pro $120 cheaper and if you read the msds label there exactly the same..
up to u but 1 bottle will last you a life time

o

O

organicfreak

organicfreak IS 'glow' (actually G. Low/Grant Mahy) the author of the very unpopular book/website called integral hydroponics where he tries to SELL alleged stolen or cheap knockoff formulas including copies of the very formulas that he says cause cancer etc. (His concern for public health so easily thrown aside for the promise of a quick $25.) His newest project is selling a formula calculator for $250... thus why he is trying to get people to turn away from purchasing Ready-to-Use nutes and move to making their own.

So 'organicfreak', what is that saying? Those who live in glass houses...

On his integral site, that he has recently taken down, he personally took credit for 'turning in' these companies to Ag Cali.

Grant is an Australian, who travels around the world hiding from the people/companies he harasses and trash talks (almost exclusively Australian & UK associated companies... Phosphoload, Dutch Master, Flower Dragon, Top Load, Cyco, AN, Growth Technologies). One could assume, his attacks are fueled by jealousy and feelings of inadequacy.

I have an idea Grant, why don’t you go write for one of the industry mags, or go work for one of the big industry leaders, or maybe even one of the start-ups? What's the problem, no takers? I CAN'T imagine why.

So, if you don’t mind I would like to quote you, Grant, “It’s time to come out of the shadows son". Should we expect to see you at the San Fran show next month? I suspect not.

hahahahah hydro buddy is free why buy glow program THAT WOULD BE FUCKING STUPID....

also I PREACH TO ALL TO CUT YOU AND YOUR FRIEND (IE) THE OTHER NUTERIENTS COMPANY'S OUT...

why?

simple greenhouse growers/farmers have made there own mixes for yrs...
Its only us the nieve pot growers you and your buddy's like to rip off!!!

With pretty pictures and fancy name BIG BUD BUDCANDY and advertiize the fuck out of them...

make us all feel like if we don't buy your couple cents of salt and water WE CAN'T HAVE SUCCES... LIAR...

we can and we all will eventually... word is still getting out...
READ DIY FATMAN THREAD HERE ON THE FARM..
lol guy who started all this diy nutes is banned ON ALL SITE'S just a quinky dink right?

example:
h1 8% humic acid Advance nutrients 25$ l

to get 8% Humic Acid add

96 grams of the leonardite
then fill to 1L mark.

wow and i can buy 448 gram of leonardite for16$

carboload powdered form
xiltrol
carbo gain complex sugar
table sugar simple sugar

I put in larg container put all in @ 3 equal parts shack it all up. Then add to your feed
10ml/gal veg
15ml/gal flower

See my info is free WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED... People around here can read between the line and see your trying to discredit me,so that they won't believe what I'm saying..

hopefully word can get out faster so big mike aka owner of advance nutrients can't buy any more yachts,island country's WITH OUR HARD EARNED $$$$

o

O

organicfreak

SO, GRAVITY CAUSES CANCER THEN??? oops, caps, sorry

I cant say cause gravity and snowstorm is the last recipe I need to cut these fucks out...

Was reading on cyco nutes webpage and they disclose that a,b are pgr's but c doesnt disclose this???
In austraillia they MUST HAVE to discose this??? Can't believe they want this public?

Weird part is that c cannot be found ANYWERE ELSE on there site...
Not a label, not a msds just on the feed chart and they recomend it in the
7th wk..

Its weird to me cause all the other produts have msds the bottles label etc..

These rat fuck nute companies and there magical kelp hahahahahahahah

oh and I believe cyco is being sold over here as botanicare ,or @least the
cns17 formula is...

o

O

organicfreak

also just dawned on me why people/glow recomend not using Paclobutrazol
is becuase they blame it on the lack of resin production.. hence why he recomended doubing up on partB (chlormequat)

o

O

organicfreak

uh oh looks like i found out whats in snow storm...

Ooze Bloom: uses cutting edge technology developed through extensive research and development. Based upon commercial
essential oil technology, advanced through research, Agricultural Organics have been able to stimulate the
terpenoid production through natural bio stimulants. They combine this with their proprietary combination of triacontanol,
rare earth minerals, fulvic acid, vitamins and amino acids. Ooze Bloom stimulates these secondary metabolites
which aid in the synthesis of oil, sugar and resin production in fruits and flowers.

oh shit he has 1 more to find tick tock hahaha fucking nute companies pieces of shit....

hunie.beez

hunie.beez

RELAX mate! You are totally off topic... This thread is about discussing particular group of products.

I'm all for making your own food... it's like baking a batch of cookies vs buying a bag of Chips Ahoy --- who really knows what they put in store bought stuff! ;)

I'm sure people that are into playing with the chemistry love your posts :)

Organic farmers won't use your recipes and some people will just buy ready to use... different strokes for different folks...

O

organicfreak

holy shit and there's no MAGICAL KELP?,but wait whats that you see?
rare earth minerals oh now I get it... lol

oh but wait there's more???
fulvic acid, vitamins and amino acids

sound familiar?

cant rember who said it but I believe it went somthing like this
"gravity is simply kelp,fulvic acid, vitamins and amino acids" oh wait the citric acid that we all use for ph down must be the thing thats triggering my buds to get them: oh so damn hard..

lol thank God we have have magical kelp and rare earth...
What is a farmer to do???

o

but in this thread only g-low;)

O

organicfreak

Oh shit what did g- low go dig up now...
oh snaps... did he stumble across gravity's little secret?
uh oh...

I'll be serious again if you'd like? & GO BACK TO ORGANICFREAK
anywho found this on another site.. guy call's out...

Snow storm: Tricontinol

Bushmaster Chlormequat

Gravity Paclobutrazol

And trust me it sadens me in away cause I was hoping different,but weird thing is I said it earlier right?
flower dragon by making it useable to stop stretch in the begin and then say to use it @ end... THIS IS THE TIP OFF...

just like Agricultural Organics tiped it's hand when puting this:
triacontanol
in the same sentence with
stimulate the terpenoid production through natural bio stimulants

Well friend is it this simple: maybe these huge yeild's/monsterous grow are nothing more then pgr's?

What scares the hell out of me more is that it sound's like austrialia gov. make you guys declare what in the bottle. Because as I stated earlier the cyco nute website SHOW NOTHING ABOUT FLOWERING C on its website except for feed schedule,but on that same schedule they call out part a and b for being pgr's BUT NOT PARTC

But is this because pgr's are used by people cause they feel they leave the plant within 30days.. So of course then week 3-4 is fine..

But if I'm telling you to use it 1-2 weeks befor harvest and telling you its Paclobutrazol would the masses still buy it?????

and this is why flowerdragon can tell you to use in last week because THERE NOT DISCLOSSING THE Paclobutrazol?????

O

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

organic freak, what do your reccomend using if your just going to bash this stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom