What to use now that Phosphoload and Gravity are gone?

• Thread starter GanjaAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Bushmaster and Gravity were both pulled in California, as well, with Phosphoload, Flower Dragon, and Top Load... I would assume that they all had the same ingredients in them so I don't think any one is 'safer' or 'more dangerous' than the other.

Not just CA.. I keep saying this and no one fucking reads.. It's in the whole US.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Not just CA.. I keep saying this and no one fucking reads.. It's in the whole US.

nevada hasnt pulled it. either that or hydro depot in vegas still has it on their shelves

sunlight supply says only ca and or

and i LOVE bud ignitor. i run at 10ml per/g and saw budsites in 7 days last round. ran at 10ml/g instead of the recomeneded 8

click80

click80

nevada hasnt pulled it. either that or hydro depot in vegas still has it on their shelves

sunlight supply says only ca and or

and i LOVE bud ignitor. i run at 10ml per/g and saw budsites in 7 days last round. ran at 10ml/g instead of the recomeneded 8

fwiw:
i just called my hydro ho and she has both gravity and bushmaster on shelf and coming in on order tuesday...

i am interested as i had a stretch prob on my last table i put in about 3 weeks ago, am putting deathstar in tonight and wanted to have something on hand, i am leaning towards bushmaster but will listen to any advice, I have a choice of bushmaster, gravity, anything by AN (although i would rather not), anyway its a regular hydro shop, she has most everything, except phosphoload. So if anyone wants to give me some advice i def will listen.

F

FarmerChuckles

Found this on another site. It's from organicfreak who's banned here

F

FarmerChuckles

Now

Chlormequat-Chloride,Paclobutrazol obviously are the key ingredients in these type product's
superbud,phosoload,cyco-flower a-b-c,gravity,bushmaster,flower dragon(I believe but don't have proof budblood, bigbud,overdrive,moab,Any big flower enhancer)

What does Chlormequat Chloride,Paclobutrazol when are they used and why?
They are used cause we want BIG YIELDS/BIG BUDS PERIOD.....
They are used to
1. To control height/stop stretch.. used week 1-4 user decided when you want height stop and flower to begin
2. To boost or explode your buds/calyx's weeks 2-4 lol basket ball donkey dick u can get big bud without pgr,but I'm talking BIG BUDS
3. Harden the buds.wk 5-7 imho works best right be4 final wk of flush

PER MANY POST /THREADS: Seems alot more people complain about the Paclobutrazol killing resin production, so I've found a site NO LONGER AROUND.. Integral hydroponic. glow author gave this 2 part recipe.
Part A. Paclobutrazol
Part B. Chlormequat Chloride

He recommends just cutting out the
Part A. Paclobutrazol
and just double the feed for part
Part B. Chlormequat Chloride

Recipe for Part B

The cycocell is store bought,but with this recipe you dilute the fuck out of it and add homemade fulvic 8% SO BASICALLY IS HOMEMADE AND WAY CHEAPER THEN
ANYTHING YOU'LL find @ a hydro store..

Here's recipe..
Part B ‘Cycocel 750a (Chlormequat Chloride) @ 582g/L’ to make 3L Concentrate

1.Add 396ml Cycocel to 2.5L demineralised water
2.Add 30ml 8% fulvic acid
3.Top up to 3L final working solution

Use at 3ml/L or 6ml/l if cutting out Part A. Paclobutrazol

you run with your feed water for 3-5 days...

Now I DON'T HAVE A CEILING/HEIGHT RESTRICTION either,so I too was like I don't need this.. BUT several sources state that you can have flowers in wk3 that most have in wk 5..

Think about how much more boost/bloom you will have if your flowers are bigger to start with...

So I plan on using just
Part B. Chlormequat Chloride twice thru flowering a 8-9wk strain

day 8-10 to stop stretch and set off pre-flowering

day 35-37 to swell the flowers

day 49-51 IF NEEDED IMHO 2 TIMES WILL BE ENOUGH TO stop strecth,burst flowers,and harden Experimenting needed..

Also cycocel cost 400 per gallon
So there's a knock off I found EXACTLY SAME SPECS/msds sheet

AND COST 300-330 PER GALLON

O

F

FarmerChuckles

lol these are the best direction ever they just dont disclose what's in it.. haha but we know..

the close the deal method
for experience growers who are looking for that little somthing to give them that amazing finish to their crop and bring them from good to great..
How it works: During ast w eeks of flower add flower Dragon at a rate of 6ml/gal to your nutrient water

Spend longer in veg than most for a bigger, better sructure plant (4 week minimum)
Need 2 pick up some time and some size try this power flower method!
how it works
add flower dragon to system after you have introduced your plants to flower @ a rate of 6ml/gal of nutrients/water for the 1st 2 weeks

Double hitter Size counts but quality matters to a combination of the 2 can be even more satisfying. Use this combo routine for maximum size and quality!
How it works: add flower dragon to system at wk 4 for 1 wk return to your reg feeding
And then reapply for 1 wk when your 2 weeks out fromharvest

O

F

FarmerChuckles

E.P.A. has a 77 page document on Chlormequat-Chloride... good read

Document Display | NSCEP | US EPA

Since reading most of it

1.THEY DONT EVEN RECKOMEND IT WITH FOOD...
It's for oreintmentals/shadeing trees

2. only reckomend earyly bloom spray @ 5.76gram/gallon water

3. has dangerous effects on mammals??? thik thsi is when its sprayed though SO P.P.E(PERSONAL PROTECTION EQIPMENT: RESPIRATOR,GLOVES,GOGLES TYVEK SUIT, SHOE COVER'S(LOL i love using plastic shoping bags tie them tigh duct tape if you want throw away when done AND THERE FREE)i also use painters face sock)

4. R.E.T. re-enrty time = 12hrs..this means after 12hrs air out space and your safe to enter witthout p.p.e... AND ANYTHING BE4 12HRS.. YOU MUST USE YOUR P.P.E!

O

F

FarmerChuckles

So with that said

new plan lol...

I'm going to still use the homemade Chlormequat-Chloride,but as follows

1. Going to use it day 7 as a foliar spray to stop stretch and to set preflower off..

2. Im going to try it @ 5.76 grams of homemade Chlormequat-Chloride/gal of water

3. also going to use a stricker/ph adjuster i use with my pesticides called INDICATE 5.
its sweet insecticeds are best applyed @ 4.5ph and when you pour this in it changes color. when its pink its 4.5
And the sticker is yucca i believe COMPARED TO WETT BETTY..

4. I also found this thread and it cover's his pgr useage.. he use's MEPIQUAT CHLORIDE
@ 70ppms So I will try the homemade Chlormequat-Chloride @ 70 ppm's and half with epa 5.76 gram RECOMENDATION ... unless Epa's recomendation turn out to be CRAZY ppm

5.now for by boost Im going to hit them with bap 6 also found on site ^^^^^^^...
I'll hit them week 4-5 @ his recomended strenght..

6. If they dont harden then Ill hit them late like 1st day of week 8 with bap 6 again..

O

F

FarmerChuckles

I obviously have had a few days to think about the pgr's and this is what I'll be trying...

Triacontanol is naturally found in alfalfa's ...

Read somewere a farmer recomended to a pot farmer to grow alfalfa 1st (probably yr before,or maybe early spring goggle it).
Then when it comes down or harvested he said to plow it into your soil..
So I believe this is a trick of the trade used to grow our fruits/vegetable's,and organic growers add it to there tea's..

So IMHO triacontanol is safe....

Triacontanol can be bought thru web in powder form.
I feel it should be mixed as followed...

Does snow storm work for you? It sure as hell work's for me ,so lets not change something that works lets just copy everything and get the resin increase which helps smell taste,high..
WHAT WERE ALL IN IT 4 lol...

We know 4 sure there's no fulvic humic kelp reason: look inside your bottle clear as shit...
So I think for snowstorm they literally use water and triacontanol...

So when everybody keep's asking whats the recipe lets try.

1.1gal r.o water lowest ppm as possible. Know what this # is prior to mixing. make sure its exactly 1gallon measure it..

2.ppm meter.

3.real snow storm BRAND NEW UNOPEN...
Now learn from it...

imho my ladies do well being feed twice a week with 2ml/gal of snowstorm, so mix EXACTLY 2ml/1gal of r.o water DEDUCT your starting ppm's and now you know there ppm's per feed..(if your ladies like more less adjust ml to meet your ml/gal).
now take another Gal of r.o water and trickle in little powder of Triacontanol SLOWLY and maybe an air stone or a friend stirring as u pour...

Important thing is to have real small amount's like 1/8 teaspoons so you can measure EXACTLY HOW MUCH YOU PUT in the gallon/tsp, So you get the desired ppm's that YOU ALREADY DID in the 1st experiment..

You now have a working product for few dollars a gallon.

Now I use snow storm all thru flowering except last wk of flush.
wk 1-6 2ml/gal
wk 7 4ml/gal
wk 8 flush clearex/water (homemade)

So I WILL FOLLOW same path with my (homemade snowstorm).
Only difference is my snowstorm will eventually have little mold in it towards end of use...
IMHO it doest have sodium benzote(food preservative) like many nute's have...

So instead of adding my powder Triacontanol to the water and storing a gallon.
I'll divide the tsp. needed by 4 and make a qrt..
And if it still molds I'll add some sodium benzote @ 1/4gram/quart..

Now if you want to foliar your triacontanol..
1.look thru forums/web for people using it as a foliar and there u go. mimic there dosage ,but make your own
2. make your own and try different time/amounts until your happy "EXPERIMENT"..

I think this is the BEST WAY TO use triacontanol is the way I've laid it out because:
1.Now we know what triacontanol we've been using is actually snow storm
2.NOW WE HAVE REAL TRIALS, EXPERIENCE,testimonies,avenues to research WITH triacontanol AND cannabis.. Because snowstorm has been used for yrs. NO ONE KNEW WHAT IT IS.. So no we do i feel this is a positive..

OBVIOUSLY BRING YOUR RESEARCH BACK TO THE GROUP SO WE CAN ALL LEARN AND COMPARE trials..

O

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
seeing as how OF and his trolls cant kleep out of thsi thread Im closing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom