What Would You Do If Your Caregiver Quit On You?

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
We're all a bit mental...but that doesn't give anyone a pass in my world to fuck friends and relatives over.

Hopefully you can find better treatment elsewhere @ some point. I guarantee unless he has some balls and will forge ahead without your paperwork to cover his ass you have the upper hand here....

and if he's speedin anyway...which it kinda sounds like he is with the whole phone gig and limited visits/etc......you maybe..just maybe....don't want your paperwork tacked to the wall of his grow anyway...

best of luck going forward

Bingo ;) My paperwork stays my own in this new deal :D And any dealings will be done 3rd party Im over this drama already.. Im just biding my time till something better comes along. :D

colostoney

colostoney

funny cuz this fake bitch was goin on in on about oozing cancerous sores and all this bullshit to me the other day she wont shut the fuck up trying to mooch my fucking trim free for her bullshit weed oil treatment I bet is all bullshit anyway and im high as fuck on haze n boomers and I just straight up tell her im a fucking drug dealer you bitch not a caregiver i want fucking paid for my work I don't care if your sick or not.......sounds like youd better run a craigs add for a real caregiver....lol it really through her for a loop. Fucking I don't give a fuck if you are growing a baby out the side your face these days you dont got money you don't get no weed from me. All dispensaries and caregivers are drug dealers some just like to walk around with a tampon up their ass to feel whole or something. Id definitely be telling you I was "out' a lot just to be a dick too....lmfao just saying man that's the way us farmers get back at annoying clients we tell ya we are out hang up real quick and instantly reach for the best jar a OG.

trippinballz

trippinballz

LOL @the baby out the side of yer face comment. Boomers indeeeedy...

No shit....gotta keep the cash in it. How else will everyone swing retiring at 30? LOfuckinL.

colostoney

colostoney

lol idk about retiring young i wish lol I got another business I really suck at making money at too but idk I suck and I love my bong like a pro
at least I love smoking weed and my animals and who even wants me at walmart stocking panties n brahs on the shelves or at mcdonalds making your kids icecream cones anyways really ya know im a fuck up he he he and intoxicated a lot but never drunken
but the green rush certainly doesn't say anywhere us farmers need to bust our ass for nothing so a bunch a fiends make excuses to wanna be high as fuck for nothing 24/7 either ya know my favorite recommendation is for everyone to grow their own lately

I like your posts lol but this one here is one the most solid and true i've heard well then again I ant keep my hands out my shrooms but lmfao it is a clown show and it did and still does make me angry but I been studying Buddhism and its ok to be all fucked up with most stuff and suck at everything
almost everyday meet a new person from out a state moved here to grow but they dont know how to grow at all or even close to what the average colo grower did ten years ago. And lmfao every fuckin one want clones andeven teens I hate the teens thing and they want them for ten fifteen bucks lol well fucking sell me some good clones that cheap and ill give up all the hassle with moms n clones in shit cuz in twenty years i still fuck a lot a clones up.

True. Many of us here (CO) had "patients" we took care of (for free) and sold the excesses to the "rec" folks who had jobs and could afford to do so/didn't want to be bothered with growing weed to make it up on the backside.

Then the clowns came...and that game ended for most. Now the circus is run by the State

What I notice is different NOW than back in the OG days are the movers and shakers.

These are the cats who had absolutely NO game where they grew up... so they load up and move where the laws make it all easy for them to play (med states)...and THEN...THEN they are instantly pot Gods! Back on OG folks were where they were and they were making it happen THERE. No clown migration...no circus big top folding and heading to the next town/etc. for an easy take. Nobody talking about "donating" with their hand out for cash...nobody lying to hide behind a med law/etc then acting like they made it all happen themselves/etc. No waltzing in on others turf/game. No driving across town to fill the garden with purchased genetics, no blind/cold calling on multiple "medical" dispensaries where the herb could be unloaded without "knowing" anyone other than "Garmin" and WeedMaps/etc. Some game there, huh? LOFL.

but that was then and this is now. (cue that calliope app, oh ringmaster)

I hope ya figure it out Little Dabbie...

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

funny cuz this fake bitch was goin on in on about oozing cancerous sores and all this bullshit to me the other day she wont shut the fuck up trying to mooch my fucking trim free for her bullshit weed oil treatment I bet is all bullshit anyway and im high as fuck on haze n boomers and I just straight up tell her im a fucking drug dealer you bitch not a caregiver i want fucking paid for my work I don't care if your sick or not.......sounds like youd better run a craigs add for a real caregiver....lol it really through her for a loop. Fucking I don't give a fuck if you are growing a baby out the side your face these days you dont got money you don't get no weed from me. All dispensaries and caregivers are drug dealers some just like to walk around with a tampon up their ass to feel whole or something. Id definitely be telling you I was "out' a lot just to be a dick too....lmfao just saying man that's the way us farmers get back at annoying clients we tell ya we are out hang up real quick and instantly reach for the best jar a OG.

whole lot of truth in this post
you had me rolling

fwiw

Top Bottom