What you smokin tonight???

• Thread starter SteezeGreenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ah ahahahaha! To be fair it was going to be my clone tent but I decided I want to do a small project and I’m out of space. It’s a 2x4 tent so I can move it from the garage to down stairs when I need too. 😘
Sweet, I’m putting a tent in the garage for stray strains I bring in out of the cold.
Looks like we graduated:)👯‍♀️

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ah ahahahaha! To be fair it was going to be my clone tent but I decided I want to do a small project and I’m out of space. It’s a 2x4 tent so I can move it from the garage to down stairs when I need too. 😘

Sweet, I’m putting a tent in the garage for stray strains I bring in out of the cold.
Looks like we graduated:)👯‍♀️

Ahh its the tent. I want out of my veg tent now that i am always stiff backed and legged. Plan to open up the room the 3x3 is in with a 315 cmh and the few t-5 lamps I have.

But then if i want a second flower room it will have to be a 4x8 tent in the basement.

I am starting to really hate leaning into tents. ;-)

Moshmen

Moshmen

don’t think i put much thought into what i was doing, it was more like trying to get super high! haha, young and dumb.
acid and mushrooms were were always around, used to eat both at once.
anyone remember doing window pane?
4 way !
In Florida now I wanna look for shrooms bad, past the acid stage , need control

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
oh ya, i don’t want either at this time.
especially acid, shrooms maybe.
i’ve well past my share that’s sure. surprised i still function properly!😆
i also remember when i used to buy a sheet of blotter, like 500 or 1000, it would be like a piece of art, all the single doses made up a huge picture, than it came as just a single colour perforated paper no picture/art..
than liquid lsd, mmm! that was good too!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ya I would much rather have a closet but I wanted to be able to move it. And it’s only a 2x4 so it’s not a big deal to lean in.
I’ve got a 4x4 I’m still struggling to figure out.
I got a 20x20 to its freakin sweet.
Used it once for 6 months.
Sucked though can’t hang shit from the walls.

Neckhole

Neckhole

Using a soldering iron on some gelato nug with a lil bit of wedding cake dry sift kief in the middle.

Top Bottom