What's going on in Froggyland

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

Well this thread will be my continuous grow thread, and will help me remember what I post and when.....

I currently have the follow mothers on the go
: Purple Wreck (2 phynos) (Reserve Privata-DNA)
- White Russian (serious seeds)
- Chronic (serious)
- G13 x chocolope (OJD Tester's)

I grew all mothers from seed , (note to all my chronic is not your run of the mill chronic, tastes and smells of fruit loop cereal that has been soaking in milk...mmmm.... of seven females I choose from she was unique among her sister plants.)

I have the ten bubblegum(serious) seedlings on the go,
and some Ultra Gump from Candyman soon to arrive.

Outdoors I have put a ton of purple wreck clones, 2 G13 x chocolope crosses, 2 amnesia haz x g13, and some pandora's box:smiley_joint:

R

Rural_GrowOp

Sounds great Donk. I can't wait to see these get going. Keep it up bro.

D

Donk Frog

OJD's testers (some pics pics + germ rates)

-Of the 5 amnesia haze crosses , 4 popped but one was really weak so I culled it:character0110: the other 3... two males, one female

-Of the chocolope crosses 7 popped , 2 culled:character0110:, of 5 left, two females, I lost a lot of the seedling pics in the computer crash I suffer as I had not backed up the most recently taken pics.... but here are some more recent ones plants are about six weeks old

First 2 pics- cholope crosses

second 2 pics- amnishia cross

third set of two- cuts from chocolope crosses

I will get more , and better pics to add soon:fixed:

IMG 1019
IMG 1024
IMG 1027
IMG 1028
IMG 1014
IMG 1016
O

ojd

looking nice donkfrog

nice variety there to keep your palate happy
that chronic sounds like winner
ive only tried the crappy pheno(big yielding no flavour 1)
keep an eye on the ams and choc for the strech
im toping and tying them to control the height

il be along for the ride and thanks for posting pics of my 1's

peace

D

Donk Frog

Going off-road into the bush

Well we hooked up a trailer full of plants, shovels, bale of soilless mix ,water +nutrent mix, got on the ATV's and went into the great outdoors, 5 hours later my patner and I had only goten sixteen planted.... lots of dam work...I am going out again today and tommorow as we have 50-70 ( did not count yet...lol)

here a few pics of them before we left.... I will update better when we are done the hard work , as I have no place for my $550 dollar camera when I am lugging a bunch of crap to the grow sites.....:whew

On a separtate note this is my first outdoor grow in five years...last time I put out one hundred plants and ripper got all but 5-6, I was so mad, I had to take a break from outdoor grow both for fear of thives and wasted effort:anim_52:

IMG 1029
IMG 1030
IMG 1031
IMG 1032
U

USApotluvr1

Nice, donk frog!

Like ojd said, nice strain selection. Good luck on your grow! potluvr

R

Rural_GrowOp

There looking good. Fingers crossed on better hiding spots this year. Good luck and stay safe out there.

P

Persistance

Looking nice Frog, I sure do miss my PurpleWreck mom. :(

D

Donk Frog

Mini Update and few pics

Not really much to yap about:dull....my purple wrecks are 5weeks in.... I'm harvesting :party0042:on first of July, starting flush in a week.:character0180:

After they are out , in go some white russian, My chronic cut, and ojd g13 x Chocolope crosses.:smiley_joint:

No outdoor pics yet. Still planting things...:wait
First six or seven pics are the purple wreck 5 weeks in
the two after them are cuts I took of OJD g13xchocolope testers
Then some shots of my small veging closet/momma room:whew

On a good note my Ultra Gumps from the bay have been maked paid and I should soon receive them.......sweet:smiley_joint:

D

Donk Frog

Almost time

Well the purple wrecks are 50 days in...just a week or two away from being done:harvest:
BUT I may chop one early as I have no smoke and no money right now:(

Oh well:indifferent0023:

Here a few pics before the lights came on:smiley_joint:

I'll post up some pics of my bubble gum seedlings in the next post along with some outdoor garden shots;)

Y

YesiCannabis

Absolutely awesome Donk Frog ;)
I wish i had all that space, how are the cronic doing ?

R

Rural_GrowOp

Those purple wrecks are frosty bitches bro. They look great man keep it up.

G

Gorrillagrower

Really nice lookin plants you got there Donk. That purple wreck is a really tasty herb. Got some of those in the ground outside myself. Lookin forward to the fall. Keep up the great work.

D

Donk Frog

There Heeeeerrrreeee

Yes, my Ultra gump seeds from DR.Candyman just got here today, along with a pack of oriental express from billygoat seeds for freebies:kiss

I also just sent out for some of o.g razcals the white x pre 98 bubba fem seeds....:smiley_joint:

Heres a few pics of a freshly picked top buds that I clipped :character0110:off one of my nearly finished Purple wrecks, plus a pic of my seed arrivals:fixed:

D

D9420

nice thats on my list of strains to try looks great:smiley_joint:

D

Donk Frog

Good memories....crops of yesteryear

Just some pics of past grows when I had more space to work with:smiley_joint:

D

Donk Frog

Bubble Gum & some outdoor

Well I'm sad to say that one of my patchs of outdoor plants is doing none to well:icon_dizzy:(the swamp patch)....there drowning:sick0004:...........but not to worry my partner and I will be going back digging them up putiin them in -7gallon container and burying the bottom 2inchs in the swamp and leave the rest of the container above the water table line covering it with marsh grasses...hopefully they will recover......I have others patches doing well ...but I did not have cam with me when I went....next time.......

First 2 pics- Bubble gume plants 4-5 weeks old unsexed

End pics- My "suffering Outdoor" Plants......:fighting0087:

Latest posts

Top Bottom