What's going on in Froggyland

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

Well , I had a light leak i did not know about before, but it caused one of my White bubbas to pop a couple of bannanas, I have been pulling them of and cramming them into the flowering tops of one of my purple wrecks, I have placed a fan in front of the her blowing toward the PW I have choosen to try and pollanate.They are all between 4-5 weeks ...i have never really treied to make seeds, but I am trying to take advantage of the result of the light leak....as any pollen is comming from a female which was a fem seed, but the light leak caused to herm, will the pollen work?.... and if so will the resulting seed be female? Answer please, also when should seeded plants be taken down later or the normal time....help please

D

Donk Frog

If I do get seeds I am going to call the resulting strain Purple Frostmonster= Purple Wreck x White Bubba(The White x Bubba Kush)

N

ncfarmer

Very nice work Donk Frog::yes... Pleasure to look at all thoes big healthy girls,
thanks for posting...ncfarmer:rasta:

D

Donk Frog

I guess I succeeded in pollinating my Purple Wreck with pollin from the White Bubbas that popped a few male flowers do to a light leak.....seeds are forming....
Dam cam still will not work, pissed off cause I wanted to enter more pic in the OG razcal seed contest. My White bubbas are about 42days in ........looking awesome and smellin even better....Hopeful I have some pics soon....also where the hell can I find cases of vector or king butane in or around T.O....only ronson crap available here......

purpleberry

purpleberry

When u make feminized seeds you dont want to use a plant that will put out naners from a light leak, it more likly your seeds will be hermys. You want a plant that wont put out naners under light stress or any other stress. Then you use a hormone spray to make the plant put out naners. You may still find a keeper in your seeds just watch out for hermys when u grow them.

D

Donk Frog

The few nanners were not just from the minor light leak...my timers are not working and I was hand pluging in the lights, every twelve hour, but I was not as accurate as timer, so the little longer or shorter photo period daily also stressed them and made it happen, I will keep an eye for nanners, but i really can't wait to see what this puts out as the white bubba that I took the two male flowers from was finished, i mean done in 7weeks, got 4oz dry and dam dank, and the lady I cramed the males flower into was My sweeter of my Purple wreck which is very frosty in itself, anyway got 75 mature stripped seed off two small flower branchs, rest of crop was seed free, no cam til new year.
I dub these seeds (Purple Frostmonster)...When they are dry I will be asking Logic if I can send some in as freebies.

D

Donk Frog

Sending in some of the P.F.M -(Purple wreck x White Bubba) as freebies for the farm

D

Donk Frog

Did a germ test first ...none germed...going to try a few more if they pop I send them .... if not well ...no use right?

B

been

Hey DF, I had a seed that didn't germ until i cut it open. Did yours go to mush or what?

D

Donk Frog

no they did not but after two weeks i tossed them out but they were still hard.....I will try to cut it , any method I should use?

D

Donk Frog

First germ test of Purple Frost Monster (white bubba-O.g Razcal X Purple Wreck-reserva privada) 25 seeds ... 0 germed

Second Test - 25 seeds- 4 germed, one cut thumb from trying to split others...lol

I only had 70 beans or so the last twenty or so I am going to try and germ, I was going to send in freebies orginally but not with shitty germ rates like that.....

Sorry no cam still farmers......not till March most likey
Stoked to see what I get from the few that germed.
As the both parents kick ass in my garden.

Do you think I should have dried them for more than 4weeks before attepting germanation?

B

been

4 weeks is longer than I dried my last batch without problems. Don't worry bro; F2s will be the bomb. Are any of them above ground yet?

D

Donk Frog

Two are in rockwool cubes and have poped up:party0045:......I might add I had to help them a little to get out of the shell completly:fighting0040: ...these are thick hard shells and the protective membranne around the first leaves was the thickest I have ever seen.

Also upon choping up my last bud from the last batch of white bubba I found 4 S1 White Bubba seeds:love0018:.... one got crack a little when choping the bud up but the split was in the right spot...so I threw it in water right away ..it to is starting to pop:inlove (self pollinated)

Anyway I have a feeling these are going to be killer:bong-hits:

B

been

That's good news bro! :rock Now if we could just find you a camera. :giggle

D

Donk Frog

I have two cams...lol.... One is being fixed by a friend, and I have one here but It does not take clear pics , so I am waiting on my CannonSl5 to be fixed

B

been

Are you sure it's the camera that doesn't take clear pics? :rofl jk have you read tha manual? Is the lens clean? :icon_cookie:

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

what up donk? shitty about the germ rates man! but that cross does sound killer! i just got a cam for christmas but it takes kinda shitty pics too, good luck getting yours

D

Donk Frog

Found a few pics of my 2 white bubba phyno at 3weeks

Here are some pics of the parentage:cool0044:
White bubba 21 days:sign0072:
Purple wreck finishing

Latest posts

Top Bottom