What's going on in Froggyland

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
never buy from bcbd homie!!!!! Real crooks, its the one from who i have seen the most bad report...

D

Donk Frog

never buy from bcbd homie!!!!! Real crooks, its the one from who i have seen the most bad report...

I know , I Know, but i have grown thier purps before and its bomb, but seed health, customer service..... sucks

D

Donk Frog

Well fuckin bc bud depot of 14 seeds of "Purps" only five popped and i had to help them out, but two died the suvivors are looking nice, hopefully theyall turn out female, last time i had two suvirers and both were female......lol......pics of the pathatic seedlings, and of the heathly ones later this week, if i get a male i may keep it for a future breeding project.

D

Donk Frog

O.k Ive been off my game for the last 15months due to rats, and relationships....lol
I am planing to rock shit big and hard this year and next. I have always been limied to a small room or cloest this year I will be trying out a full basement (near the years end) I will attemp to do at least 300 plants outside this summer. I am starting mother selection now from seed the longest part of the process. I plan to grow , Purps -B.C Bud Depot
As much razcal gear as i can get come drop time.
And some of Logics juicy new strains with devine,
other than that I also plan to start a massive seed collection, for both prserving strains and future breeding projects as i have been making seeds for a bit now, for personal use. Pics of purps in veg tomorrow

D

Donk Frog

From the smell of them(Purps) already i can see I got the dankster phyno I had before, have not sexed them yet but will be taking cuts of everything soon as they are big enough, a week or two more. If I get a good male ill keep a cut of him in veg til needed. On another note these are very compact growers, very tight nodes spacing. If you guys are wondering about the soilless mix in the hydro machine... its just the top two inches the rest under is hydroton rocks, it just i had no cubes and my drip lines clog sometimes i only got 3 survirers of this strain so i did not want to chance them drying out, but its also a good way to filter thicker organic nutes in res....hydro organic.....Here are some pics......the seedling is a nameless could be one of the following (big bang, church, or purple kush) was told it was Purple Kush but I know this person had bags of the other two floating around just three bags seed he gave me, one poped...any hoo More pics when somthing interesting happens.

D

Donk Frog

Fer fuck sakes .....I needed one female ....but its looking like the three purps seeds are male but fuck they stink im flower out the the stinkest and the one that grew with the most vigor and collect the pollen.... might colect the pollen from two and keed them separate. The unknow seedling is not sexed yet but it is growing kush like leaf pattern and shit so I hope it a she I can clone.......veging slow but tight fucking node spacing...pics in a few days

D

Donk Frog

Well here I go again.

Have had no end of bad luck in my personal life and career life thus fuckin up my growin shit. Back to the drawin board, Im sure weve all been there.:mad0233:

Now Im restarting using bag seed from a really good weed a friend had , very Kushy taste, narcotic couch lock high. Til I have some cash to order seeds here at the farm and the postal system here gets back to normal. Ill be growning what I'm calling the Quebec Classic....lol:bow

Im cleaning out my Producer now, and am doing it right this time. Dam need to get some $$$$ so I can get a proper room going, not enough room to grow all the strains i want. Not to to dis hydro but i miss working in dirt with all organics nutrients somtimes.

D

Donk Frog

Rats and a visit from the po po

Well I had just clean out and started my machine again, when i get a call from my roomie saying the cops came and pushed their way in my appt no warrent, and starting trying to open my locked machine with a pocket knife, they then threaten my roommate saying "you open that machine or your going to jail", my roomate answers "you have no warrent your tresspassing and you need a warrent , plus i dont have the key ...so take me to jail." They left gurmbling telling me they know whats going on, and to stop or they will be back. I know it was the fucking landlord came in when I was out cause the neibour imform him. Any needless to say shut eveything down, were moving this weekend..............I miss being able to grow in peace.....FML

D

Donk Frog

Well I had to sell my machine after my younger brother died last month :'( . But I now have some Ak-47, Critical Mass and Spuntnik cuts going in veg. I also am beta testing Grinder and SVS for Motarebel. These will be grown in both soiless, and diy dwc set-up. I have a 12 mp cam on my phone but cant find the charger.....soo pics in a few days.
Grinder and SVS will have a separate thread as well in the Motarebel section.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
good to see ya back sorry about your brother may he over see your good fortune with rebels gear!

Top Bottom