What's my Job Title?, and it's not "Master Grower"

• Thread starter Carl Sagan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Had the title of General Store Manager for 20 yrs and then in a instant it was taking away from bean counting cut throat corp mongrels . If your the head grower , just grow the damn plants , stack the cash and then call yourself whatever you want , cards will lead to be called prisoner or # 256870 with a ugly picture next it.... fwiw sincerely stay at home dad with out money issue's or limitations and no desk ....

T

tragic johnson

scape goat is a great one my card says harvest manager / lead gardener but ive been called executive stoner and it fits pretty good

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

the ones i'd wanna use are Chief Operations Officer/Operations Administrator/warehouse supervisor/propagation curator/assistant grower

and then the trimmers... :)

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Why do you even need a card man? I've worked for 5 disps and never needed a card. Seriously man, what does a grower need a card for other than to try and show off. If you're managing a warehouse for a center there's absolutely NO need to give a card that states that to ANYONE. Who will need to contact the manager of cultivation other than the owners of the center you work for and your employees? If you absolutely HAVE to have one then I would use a nickname and a burner number. Take that shit off your facebook page too man....honestly you're just asking for trouble.

Element

Element

Make sure to add your cell phone number and home address to your card. The Feds will be very interested in you when they roll through CO. They wont even have to build a case against you, theyll have your card Mr. "Plant Manager".

Seriously though, If you want to be in this world, you cant be anyone in the real world

soserthc1

soserthc1

Dude has not posted since this thread started and i'm pretty sure he won't be back , one stupid post and puff he is gone ... bet he wish he could delete that post .....

K

kolah

Soscerthc1; quote "Dude has not posted since this thread started and i'm pretty sure he won't be back , one stupid post and puff he is gone ... bet he wish he could delete that post ....."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Possible "Mole."

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Ok everybody, thats enough!!! He just wanted some friendly advice and a few of ya'll are acting like douche bags. (It was kinda funny though)

Carl, I don't think you should have a card. Like others have said, its just more evidence the Feds can pile against you if things went south, good luck.

Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

Dude has not posted since this thread started and i'm pretty sure he won't be back , one stupid post and puff he is gone ... bet he wish he could delete that post .....

LOL, not exactly, man. Forgot about the thread..

All you guys fearing the Feds... are you serious??? You think I'm not going to get business cards printed because of the feds? Not only am I on camera all day anyways, but i've surrendered ALL of my personal info to the government already in order to do what I do. First name basis with the local law enforcement, state agency, etc.

..basically what i'm saying is, if I'm going down, it won't be from the business cards!

and that last bit about the ladies was a joke.. c'mon peeps! :) I need cards to network. There is a lot of networking in the MMJ industry. I am not trying to be 'somebody', but merely have an air of professionalism in a growing industry.

thank you all for your legit answers... Head of Operations sounds fine.

putembk

putembk

Welcome back. Personally if you really are a master grower you don't need a title...everyone will already know. The last few years I worked I just told everybody I was the Jeep Driver.

Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

Welcome back. Personally if you really are a master grower you don't need a title...everyone will already know. The last few years I worked I just told everybody I was the Jeep Driver.

Ha, I like that..
but you are pretty wrong about the 'everyone will already know' part.. besides the fact that i walk around smelling like weed 24/7.

i dont get out of the garden much and into the dispensary, you know how it is

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ha, I like that..
but you are pretty wrong about the 'everyone will already know' part.. besides the fact that i walk around smelling like weed 24/7.

i dont get out of the garden much and into the dispensary, you know how it is
your work should speak for itself ... and that should all you need to be known , don't think Albert Einstein ever need cards but not trying to break your balls really Carl but create the strains that people want to grow and you will get all the recognition you can handle ..... good luck no offense with the previous post just having a little fun ....

K

kolah

How many hours do you work in a week? and how big a grow you running?

Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

your work should speak for itself ... and that should all you need to be known , don't think Albert Einstein ever need cards but not trying to break your balls really Carl but create the strains that people want to grow and you will get all the recognition you can handle ..... good luck no offense with the previous post just having a little fun ....

so if i'm networking.. should I just handout buds with slips of paper that have my phone number on them inside like fortune cookies?

soserthc1

soserthc1

so if i'm networking.. should I just handout buds with slips of paper that have my phone number on them inside like fortune cookies?
Network away bro, not here to argue ..... i'll add your card to all the other breeders and garden tenders cards ....um never mind i don't have any .....

Top Bottom