What's The Best Advice You've Ever Had?

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dan1989

dan1989

You can grow in soil and coco no problem with just 1 (flower) nute in veg and flower. .. been doing it for years. Nitrogen is overrated in a bottle and its the easiest thing to sell a noob. Whats our air mainly made of?

Guess you can put that down as one of my revolutionary pieces of advice :D that's crazy...i mean it makes sense when you think about it... And nitrogen deficiencies do always seem to be down to PH problems... This ones got me thinking. I'd say the wise thing for me to do would be to do a test plant. That's great man thanks! Look at that I'm getting everyone to spill their tricks :D

dan1989

dan1989

Guess you can put that down as one of my revolutionary pieces of advice :D that's crazy...i mean it makes sense when you think about it... And nitrogen deficiencies do always seem to be down to PH problems... This ones got me thinking. I'd say the wise thing for me to do would be to do a test plant. That's great man thanks! Look at that I'm getting everyone to spill their tricks :D

Now are we saying that the plant absorbs nitrogen through the air getting to the roots??

xavier7995

xavier7995

Concur with gt21...maxibloom all the way through can put out a fine crop.

Best advice I got "if your lucky enough to fuck two chicks at the same time, just sorta lay there...otherwise one is bound to get mad your giving the other too much attention." Thanks dad.

Edit: on topic and more condensed, but look at everything through a scientific lense and don't do anything without knowing the reason why and being able to explain it to someone.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Concur with gt21...maxibloom all the way through can put out a fine crop.

Best advice I got "if your lucky enough to fuck two chicks at the same time, just sorta lay there...otherwise one is bound to get mad your giving the other too much attention." Thanks dad.

Edit: on topic and more condensed, but look at everything through a scientific lense and don't do anything without knowing the reason why and being able to explain it to someone.

so not kiss? lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hahaha no problem bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom