What's the deal with genetics?

• Thread starter TwitchVee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Okay, so i'm on like my third or fourth run of 5 now. First few were autos from various breeders and I decided they weren't worth growing(no buzz) and recently I finished a photo from Emerald Triangle, their Cotton Candy Cane Kush and it turned out great. Also doesn't get you a buzz at all. I've got the best tents, the best lights, the experience, plants turn out great, tried trichomes at various colors. Even tried letting some go forever. So far i've tried- attitude, ILGM, emerald triangle, gardeb of green, THseeds and I mean not one of these plants would be worth anything to any experienced smoker. So what's the deal? Are all the seeds online just crap now?? Where can you get photo seeds that light your head up like a firecracker? Cause i've NEVER had smoke this weak in my life.

growsince79

growsince79

Okay, so i'm on like my third or fourth run of 5 now. First few were autos from various breeders and I decided they weren't worth growing(no buzz) and recently I finished a photo from Emerald Triangle, their Cotton Candy Cane Kush and it turned out great. Also doesn't get you a buzz at all. I've got the best tents, the best lights, the experience, plants turn out great, tried trichomes at various colors. Even tried letting some go forever. So far i've tried- attitude, ILGM, emerald triangle, gardeb of green, THseeds and I mean not one of these plants would be worth anything to any experienced smoker. So what's the deal? Are all the seeds online just crap now?? Where can you get photo seeds that light your head up like a firecracker? Cause i've NEVER had smoke this weak in my life.
Shit breeding -probably all part Russian Hemp. The gene pool is being polluted worse and worse every day. Keep trying. When you find a few winners, make clones or seeds and never buy them shit genetics again.

Ponky

Ponky

Not all seeds are bunk. Just 98% of them. There are reputable breeders. But. You gotta find em.

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Not all seeds are bunk. Just 98% of them. There are reputable breeders. But. You gotta find em.
hence my constantly asking...i've spent thousands on seeds and nobody seems to have the answer yet

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

98% of them is right, but it's been over a year and i've yet to find a good one. Getting irritating, especially with all the wise men

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
please, please be sure you mean it, because i'mlike $1600 in to seeds alone and i've tried SO many different breeders >.<
I guess your new around these parts and dont know who i am...

Here you go, thank me later

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

I guess your new around these parts and dont know who i am...

Here you go, thank me later

yeah, these experiences were my first with buying seeds but not my first with growing. Just looking for something that'll turn out it's been tough to find this info

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

The 5150 TK S1 is a selected pheno of Triangle Kush S1 better than the real clone 😍
hey, if I can feel it and the buzz lasts, i'll be happy as a pig in shit. I just assumed the more expensive one might be stronger. They're going under an SF-7000 and plenty of supplementals so they're all gonna shine. Just a matter of the lineage with me. Tell you one thing, if they're as good as you say, you just made this breeder a lot of money

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Can you list all the strains that sucked so it could help some fellow growers stay away from those?
Attitude/Emerald Triangle/Garden of Green-->back to the future #1, pineapple express, cotton candy cane kush, GDP Gumberry, Blue Dream

ILGM- Skywalker OG, Bruce Banner #3(both died in veg and customer support permabanned me for asking what was up)

If I were you, i'd avoid the breeders, not the strains. These same strains from other breeders have been great to me in the past, but when I grow ANY photoperiod and the buds don't even touch me that is SUSPECT

Mugwort

Mugwort

2Bad

2Bad

Attitude/Emerald Triangle/Garden of Green-->back to the future #1, pineapple express, cotton candy cane kush, GDP Gumberry, Blue Dream

ILGM- Skywalker OG, Bruce Banner #3(both died in veg and customer support permabanned me for asking what was up)

If I were you, i'd avoid the breeders, not the strains. These same strains from other breeders have been great to me in the past, but when I grow ANY photoperiod and the buds don't even touch me that is SUSPECT
Ty I appreciate it. I'm sorry you're going thru all this BS.

Top Bottom