What's the deal with genetics?

• Thread starter TwitchVee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
You had all those confiscated by cops? Co**su**ers! I’ll bet it kind of felt like I felt when I found out my mom threw away 700-800 baseball cards vintage 1963-68 after I went into the Army!
Thankfully I walked away from it cause the warrant was bunk....my electric bill was all they had..no other proof...but they still got all my shit and it could of been much worse......didnt mention the acid in my freezer....or the oz's or erl on my table...
but at 1 point i was lookin at 20-50yrs....10k lawyer and 2 yrs layer I walked away from it....its still a sore spot for sure...

Mugwort

Mugwort

Thankfully I walked away from it cause the warrant was bunk....my electric bill was all they had..no other proof...but they still got all my shit and it could of been much worse......didnt mention the acid in my freezer....or the oz's or erl on my table...
but at 1 point i was lookin at 20-50yrs....10k lawyer and 2 yrs layer I walked away from it....its still a sore spot for sure...
That looked like quite a collection. Pics last forever and it makes for an interesting story—not going to jail definitely is an upside!

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
A friend sent me some “Bruce Banner” seeds! I thought what an arrogant dude to name a strain after himself. Then I read later that’s the name of “The Hulk’s” alter ego. I haven’t grown them yet. I’ve read that Bruce Banner is one of the highest THC % strains around. I wish I could give them to you to try!
got BBanner running out back now...1st run looks decent and I plan to see her excel...its in our OD GH so i'll be taking closer notes on it as it dev...stay tuned
FOE20

Ponky

Ponky

got BBanner running out back now...1st run looks decent and I plan to see her excel...its in our OD GH so i'll be taking closer notes on it as it dev...stay tuned
FOE20
Bruce Banner is pretty good. I had seeds that kept dropping seeds though. The buds are nice. And it grows a lot of weight. Hopefully your seeds are better than the ones I bought. It has a nice smoke to it. Smooth.

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Bruce Banner is pretty good. I had seeds that kept dropping seeds though. The buds are nice. And it grows a lot of weight. Hopefully your seeds are better than the ones I bought. It has a nice smoke to it. Smooth.
were running the said clone only...its a passed cut in circulation here in Colorado...but honestly thats just what my guy here was given so who knows...
Its looking to fit the StrawDiesel look and has a appropriate stalk funk...but I dont trust ppl...only plants so she will tell us soon enough..stay tuned
FOE20

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Thank you for taking the time to explain in detail. Your collected knowledge is all anyone need to succeed at growing.

Top Bottom