whats the goin rate for trimmers this year?

• Thread starter CBF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Find a bunch of hairdressers ,been doing hair long time fastest trimmer in the west born with scissors in my hands . It really does make a dif i can trim my harvest pretty fast.

That's a fucking brilliant insight.

outwest

sdgrower

sdgrower

zip a lb on final trim plus the fallout kief in a provided trimbin. meals and drinks provided as well.

socalval

socalval

Back when i was younger in lemon gove i used to try to get into trimming and there was no work for me lemon skunk ,hog,bullrider and they just didnt want a noob to get a cut . So i thought about making the trip to nor cal trim for a week meet a old timer go home with two zips of herb maybee a clone and an invite to come back . You gotta know sombody to get in kind of a hard job to get even when you want to work if only they had thc.com jobs back then . Is there some kind of trimmers union yet ;) i need to buy a van and one of those big trimmers and roll from farm to farm like a carpet cleaner ! Clean Neat and discrete insted of 15 trimmers you have a crew of two and you the grower . whoever starts this first id only ask for 1% share in your stock for giving you the idea .
1o_O

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I'll agree, I can't sit for that long and trim...allergies and my body wouldn't allow it. But, I'm glad people do perform the task:)​
Good trimmers are a rare breed :D​

Is reggae rising still going?

FUck I remember when it was reggae on the river. Some of the best times I ever had.

D

docdoom420

i wish i was in the know... i used to get $20 a hr plus all the free smoke i can handle , but the homies moved to colorado.....

gumby420

gumby420

200 a lb plus food. gotta bring my own tent :) so stoked to get out of the city for a while. a little nervous letting my partner finish up our indoor grow alone though.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Sounds like fun and a great thing to look back at! How long to trim a pound?

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Depends on so many things Medusa. Pre trim? Pre buck-down? Strain? Did the gardener prune heavy? Skill of trimmer? Grower's expectations? Patient's expectations? Present Co.? Sober?

P

paperplane

$200-$225 a lb. Food and drinks all provided, place to sat as well, and all the smoke you can toke. Talking no problem. My circle is pretty laid back. But if u do a hack job your CANCELED!

below frigid

below frigid

Trimming service was $200 a lb. I dropped most of my harvest all I had done was cit off top colas and removed the branches from the stalk. They were supposed to hang dry and trim and vac pack for $200 a unit. Do to extenuating circumstances I had to help hang it. Long story. They knocked off $400 off my bill for my troubles. They did an ok job but were not what they presented themselves to me as. Having to transport meds was an issue. It gets beat up a little in transport taking away some eye appeal from the final product. I wont transport fresh product again. Found a couple here locally that did the last 5 units for $75 + an ounce of meds per unit. I would like to go with them for the whole thing this year but it might be a little much for them to handle by themselves. For me the trim is always the hardest part of my grow.

Camdawg

Camdawg

Well about that time of year. ...cough.....so whatcha all oaying this year

Bump

Top Bottom