Whats the most amazing thing you have ever done?

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sbkg

Summer 05, i was 17

I got to go on on a private midnight whitewater booze cruise down the Royal Gorge section of the Arkansas River, under a full moon. There were 4-5 boats loaded down with beer, we spent the weekend before at Wakarusa so we had some Trainwreck and mushrooms we partook in (even our guide)on the casual float in. Well that casual soon turned into class 4 n 5's. No carnage though, just everyone lovin life. There was a sick spot along the river where we hung out, gazing at the 1200ft vertical walls that were makin faces at me :)....then as soon as we got back on the river the very next bend revield the full moon, lighting up everyones faces, like it were day.

S

Sour Sole

In 2006 I was a VIP judge for the HT Cup in Amsterdam. While there I had the pleasure of taking in a grow exhibition by SOMA. I had only started growing for myself 2 years earlier but all I had run up to that point was SOMA's NYC Diesel and his Citralah. After taking us from seed all the way to hash over the course of about 6 hours, I had the pleasure of speaking with the man myself. He was way cooler than I had imagined (think of a slender Jerry Garcia). After showing him the photos of my grows of his NYC Diesel he gave me a hug and asked if I knew what I wanted to do with my life. After telling him that no I didn't he told me that I definitely had a future in growing. I took that as a blessing and I have run with it ever since. He is still one of my GODS of growing and when ever I get a little down or frustrated with the way things are I think back to what he said to me and it spurs me to keep going. Now things are starting to come together for me. I have had some great things happen to me in my short life but this was one of the greatest.

Thank you for letting me share that with you. I will be back at the Cup this year as it may be the last one ever in Amsterdam. If you are going too and would like to meet up over there please PM me and we can arrange something.

Thank you Logic and THC Farmer for all you do. One love

Sour Sole

The Joker

The Joker

I guess that would be realizing how incredible my wife was and asking her to marry me.

After that, it would be getting a gig at 17 carving marble for a sculptor in Italy and living in Tuscany. It was a big jump from living in the Bronx with a dead beat dad to getting private visits to see Michaelangelo's unfinished sculptures , touching them and learning what chisels he used. I worked 5 days a week busting my ass and got two days off to explore the countryside visiting old churches and learning art history first hand. I was reading the Divine Comedy by Dante and visited every place he mentioned in the book.
I learned how to work and hold a job. I ended up restoring a house with a 2000 year old foundation and the rest was from the 12th century. No mortar, just fitted stones rebuilt in the exact manner they had been done 800 years before. I explored Etruscan tombs hidden in the hills filled with Sarcophogi and was offered an opportunity to smuggle out Roman and etruscan gold and bronze. Got swindled out of that.

The work ethic and skills I learned there have kept me employed for the rest of my life. Turned an at risk kid into a decent human being who realized the only limitations we have are the ones we set for ourselves.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
After looking at this thread again and reviewing the title, as freaky weird as mine it wasn't something I did it was something that just happened to me. I guess it could be considered amazing that I gave the money to her but it was more amazing to me at the time that she gave me all that money as a reward. The old lady actually was more amazing.

I think the experience ones are the best. Especially if you planned it and then did it. Joker packing off to Italy at 17 and getting that experience and learning life skills to earn a living was not only amazing it was, in hindsight, a very practical thing to do. I don't think I ever would have done something like that. The only thing bad about what you did is that you were not in the bronx when Original Diesel was there. You have been around. Born in the bronx, lived in Tuscany, Italy and then went to southern California and lived. Those are 3 areas to have lived in that people write books about.

I have always lived in Pa. I lived in Philly for a few years and got a taste of big city life but I am a small town guy. Thanks for sharing you experiences everyone.

S

Sunbiz1

One of the most amazing plays ever in football history.
I was born at Stanford University Hospital, lived nearby.Saw lots of games on the farm including Elways years,he was QB for this game, never missed a Big Game, this was the best!
My friend went to Cal and were were there for this amazing finish
http://youtu.be/BYROBfMPCso

Youtube pulled the vid...booooo!

The Joker

The Joker

Nah... it wasn't some great wisdom. I went there as a snot nosed know it all kid and got schooled to grow up. I'm still working with my hands. I had no idea that would happen.
I thought I was going to get laid and meet girls, not cut stone until my hands bled.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My memory won't serve me very well, but right now the most amazing thing I've done that I can think of RIGHT NOW, was to fart on command. The ol' "pull mah finger" trick, worked great for our granddaughter and man oh man you shoulda heard that little girl go nuts every time she pulled my finger. :giggle

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The real question is this: How many times did he "smash" each girl? 1x each? Or 4x-5x or more each? If the former, my reaction is, Meh. If the latter, that's impressive and suggests endurance and sustain, not to mention quick recovery.

Never knew a man could do that til I got together with my husband. :makeup

Venom818

Venom818

The real question is this: How many times did he "smash" each girl? 1x each? Or 4x-5x or more each? If the former, my reaction is, Meh. If the latter, that's impressive and suggests endurance and sustain, not to mention quick recovery.

Never knew a man could do that til I got together with my husband. :makeup

LMAO to be honest the only way im smashing a girl more than 2 times is if shes hot and amazing in bed.this year i smashed a girl like 6-7 time over a coarse of 2 days LOL nothing compared to my record which is like 8 times in like 24 hours when i was like 19-20 LOL i couldnt do that now.O and by the way anything after 3 times starts taking way to long and becoming painful lol

Venom818

Venom818

Smashed 3 in one day, and never washed my junk inbetween

FOR THE WIN!

LMAO you have me beat,my new goal this year is to smash one girl a month haha leaving my 20's with a bang :mad0233:

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Hell my goal is just to keep my old lady interested in me..lol this getting old shit is for the birds.

Top Bottom