What's the most unique strain you've smoked?

• Thread starter Sea Of Green
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The HC

The HC

I had a trippyish strain one time between Freshman and Sophomore year. By that time I already had an experience with psychedelics, so calling it wasn't like I was completely unexperienced with what that term meant. After smoking it the room would feel multiple times larger and darker.
I had been smoking at that point for 7 or 8 months, it was 1.3 for 20$ it was actually better then I was often getting at that time and the weed was very notable. I wouldn't accept that price now. No strain name was given (I likely asked), but I've heard of a Thai strain that claims to have a "trippy effect" called Full Moon. The description of "almost spooky" is how I'd describe the strain I had. It's likely that the one I had was related or the same.

There was this weed that had these pink hairs on it. They looked different then normal hairs, hard to describe. Until a year or so, I didn't always try to find the strain name like I do now. (When I first started I would, but I didn't understand the complete importance)
The high wasn't quite as unique as the above, but I had a higher tolerance and the high was still one-of-a-kind. Very powerful, hard to desribe effect. Overhwelming at first, but became more enjoyable as it wore down, lasted a long time. Confusing and funny.

urbanite420

urbanite420

The Master OG...not a master kush crossed with OG, just the Master OG. So euphoric and narcotic, you would think you were on opiates. Beautiful buds, lime green color, sticky beyond measure. 1 gram between 3 heads...fuckin plastered...Been on the lookout ever since. should've got an ounce

S

sensisaint

i would have to say that sweet and sour diesel seed made circa 2006 dsnb seeds was truly amazing,me and my mate went to the wushu international championship and let me say when you smoke this strain it feels like your on a cloud literally and your palms sweat like you just had 10 cups of expresso.lol i believe this strain is been remade in bx's of both parent line cant wait. also i would have to say also i received i gift yrs back of some viet black pure from a micro biologist and after 2 puffs of a bowl you were hit in the third eye with a trippy soaring high. i could def go on and on, oh ya and that nl#5 pure from about 96-99 this was the real deal been around for many yrs,wish i could fiind her again. peace

The HC

The HC

Unique in a bad way, Northern Lights x Blueberry. I've had two different samples of it at different qualities right after the other (what I got off the streets was better and cheaper then delivery service). Both of them would always make me fall asleep.

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

When it comes to unique phenotypic expressions, nothing compares to breeding ruderalis'. My most memorable plant is still alive. Hell, the fact that it's still alive is what makes it so memorable. It's ugly, the smoke is horrible, the scent is of simple pine, and it requires more attention than it's worth.

The years roll by and she just won't die.

mellowfellow

mellowfellow

i grew a cindy99 from out of a pack of wallyduck freebies from 2006 or 2007 that had the best gasoline or diesel taste. i was totally caught of guard because throughout the flower cycle it had an intense grape smell to it. i wish i had kept it around.

I

ibTheMan

EZ SK#6 is hands down the best weed ive ever smoked, so Diesely with the very best kush involved in the taste also, its very strong, almost to strong and it gives me anxiety from b n way to stoned.
If any of you ever get to try it youll love it and probably get ah panic attack,lol

S

Sea Of Green

Yeah Oregon has always had some amazing stuff. The original B.C. bud was great too, it was just when organized crime took over that the stuff sucked, but shit in the early days the B.C. was fire......I truly think that some of those first b.c.growers were the best ever........beside Hashplant I can remember: Champagne, shishkaberry, white rhino, super skunk, willy wonder, the list goes on and on but that stuff was great. It all went to shit after 2000 though and hey bud became their major thing.
That's true about Oregon. Everywhere I go people seem to know it too. As soon as I say "I'm from Oregon", then it's "hey, do you got any Oregon bud?".

Also true that if you knew where to get it, they were supplying some "good B.C." at the time too. That was actually the best stuff you could get that wasn't grown local. Other similarly good strains that showed up fairly frequently were Bubblegum, Blueberry, NL#5, AK-47, White Widow, Dutch Treat, Jack Herer, Black Domina, Matanuska Thunderfuck, Red Afghani, etc., etc., etc.

B.C. growers still are some of the best ever IMO.

jawnroot

jawnroot

Hmm, so hard to pick one, but Blueberry Shiva (circa summer '02) and White Widow (circa fall '99) both stand out, if only for nostalgia reasons. Something called Barbarian OG is probably the best I've had in the past three or so years. FJ13 is up there too, really a standout in the taste department.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Some of my favorite smoke is the mtf from alaska choco dankness, altho it could be the memories of my youth in the ak the mid to late 90's but it was some of my favorite of all time.... Az

darkmatter

darkmatter

still havent been able to match, once upon a time i smoked some of what the guy said was tundra ,this happened on the east coast, i saw a big bud in jar i took two hits from a bong,then the dude rushed us out.went to my apt. and sat in the corner for a few hours unable to talk.i allready had some decent mind control allready from tripping, but this bud ruled me , what ever this was ,he just said i got some dank,i later wondered if he danked it in something, i had already run into love boat, it wasnt like that,i was tripping out is all i know.after i smoked that tundra bud i said fuck it, no lie and started grow immediately to find that buzz, still havent, so i think it had something extra ,dmt maybe,or i got wet,the dude was shady after my visit, so i didnt get round two.it was defenatly a bud, past that i dont know.ive been playing around with the schmoes kindness and zoolander bubbashine-sr71 seeds for a while that came from the farm and they both hit damn hard, so their parents and creators whoop ass,they get me past the fringes that iv already been, minus a few question marks.

S

SLO Grown

I don't smoke but.... While in Chitral Paki in the 70's a Green strain of Paki Kush. In the States we don't see this strain, much more potent then the colorful Purple strain. BTW, for the life of me I can't figure out why stoners like MJ that is purple. Seen folks buy MJ just for the color not quality. Nuts!

Pakistan Chitral Kush is widely known in the cannabis world as being producer of one of the best Pakistan’s hashes. It has been picked and reproduced by Cannabiogen for more than 5 generations in order to get the best hash plant expressions and to keep a wide genetic diversity in the population. The result is an explosion of colours, tastes and scents with two main phenotypes: one green and another very colourful. Both phenotypes produce plants with a high adaptability, fast flowering, generous resin production and potent hash plant effect. The greenphenotype produce's a bit more potent and resinous plants while the coloured ones are a real show due to the forest fruits scents and the pink,red and purple colours that adopted when ripening. It is, without any doubt, one of the most beautiful cannabis indica expressions we have ever experienced. Pakistan Chitral is an indica with a surprisingly resistance against fungus and rain, and also an exceptional breeding tool used to develop great hybrids. It's high is relaxing and the red and purple plants smell of wild strawberries and blackberries.

G

grnmountainboy

the most unique strain i have ever smoked is cindy 99, it has almost like a tropical taste and smell. somebody could walk by a whole room of it growing and mistake the smell for something tropical

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh yeah I know exactly what you are talking about, almost hairless bud but wow what a unique flavor. Its referred to as "biker hashplant" in Canada and I have not even smoked any since the last time I was in B.C., in like 2008. That shit was so, so, so good. I would do anything to run that in my garden today.

Yes!!! I saw a reply of yours a couple pages forward.... The champagne, white rhino and hash plant used to come around here in waves. Sometimes, some shit just called chem would come too. All so incredible in every way.

If you guys ever remember the sparkling grape jello back in the day... The champagne nuggets would be so covered in yellow crystals they looked exactly like that jello color, LOL. Too good.

Also, the hash plant we speak of is the most velcro-y bud I've possessed.

Glad some else knows what I'm talking about.

big twinn

big twinn

Johnny Blaze cut of blueberry haze...strongest most fruity blueberry skunk ive ever smelled. The smell penetrated EVERYTHING...only had an oz...most nervous ive ever been with a zone...so strong of a smell...and it carried over to the taste 100%~!

O

organic4life

Hands down Superman bud . So dank it set the bar really high for me ,really high . I see a couple of you had it and never forgot it. Thats one cut i would love to have

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Lets see, the most unique...I would have to say Boise Creek Beauty??? Anyone heard of this strain??? Although this was not the most potent strain I have ever had it was definitely some strong smoke and had one of the best smells/tastes that I have ever had. Straight candy flavored herb that stunk something fierce... It also had a beautiful purple coloring too, reminiscent of Urkle, Mendo Purp, or other Nor Cal Purples. I was able to get it quite regularly in Montana by way of Nor Cal(knew a friend from Nor Cal who made trips up) for a summer and have never even heard of it since? Any Nor Cal boyz heard of this strain???

The real deal Hogsbreath I had when I lived in So Cal is right up there too. Had a very unique smell to it. Almost like...well...a Hog's breath. Some stinky stuff right there and had a great indica punch to go with it.

G

GP2B

Whatever happened to the skunk weed from the late 80s to the early 90s? That shit still to this day has me riding pass skunk carcasses reminising bout it.....hmmmmm!

Ahh.the old RKS aka Gainesville green. I've been searching for seed or cut for the past 15 yrs. If anyone were to find the read deal, they would be rich. I'd give my left one for it.

true grit

true grit

Gotta say one of the most unique was Manicgrower's Chemdog #4 x C99....came out like dank ass cake batter. Noice.

Top Bottom