What's The Story With The Reeferman?

• Thread starter SmokyPockets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sativa Dom

There advertising supposedly stronger strains than that at the same place,and according to them they bred most of the great strains too!,nuts,; 76

Even more insane is the prices they're charging for some these so-called "super-elite" genetics! Like $5k or more for some of them. Totally insane! I guess it's true, what they say, about a sucker being born every minute.

I'm wondering if it's possible these are GMO strains? I read somewhere online recently that some Big Pharma company has created new GMO cannabis strains, with patents pending. Did you see that, by any chance?

SD

jipp

jipp

great GMO herb.. im glad im getting in now i guess so i can get some genetics that i like and just live life best i can. rock on.
chris.

william76

william76

Even more insane is the prices they're charging for some these so-called "super-elite" genetics! Like $5k or more for some of them. Totally insane! I guess it's true, what they say, about a sucker being born every minute.

I'm wondering if it's possible these are GMO strains? I read somewhere online recently that some Big Pharma company has created new GMO cannabis strains, with patents pending. Did you see that, by any chance?

SD
Yea,a few of them are gmo,tells u on the site,50 dollars up to thousands per strain,fuckin hell!,76

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I'd love to have an opportunity to drop some of your genetics in my aero system

mandalaman

mandalaman

So it's not an auction site, then? Like eBay, or the old C-Bay (of the defunct Cannabis World Forum)?

I haven't purchased anything from there either, so can you please post a link here, for us, to its home page. Thanks!
It's actually right on this forum my man. You can't miss the links up top...

jipp

jipp

So it's not an auction site, then? Like eBay, or the old C-Bay (of the defunct Cannabis World Forum)?

I haven't purchased anything from there either, so can you please post a link here, for us, to its home page. Thanks!
oh, i just clicked on the seed store up in the upper left. I purchased what seeds i wanted * couple mouse clicks.. i recommend not being high when you Oder tho, or you may get a call asking your for more info. hah.. and waited for them to there business.

hope this helps.
chris.

S

Sativa Dom

It's actually right on this forum my man. You can't miss the links up top...

Thanks but I'm surfing this site on my mobile phone and that link doesn't appear anywhere on my phone screen; at least not that I can immediately see.

S

Sativa Dom

... i recommend not being high when you order tho, or you may get a call asking your for more info. hah..

Been there and done that a few times, at the fast food drive through.

Nothing like getting super ripped before placing your order, paying for it at the window, then driving off without it ... which I've certainly done, more than once! LMAO!!

S

Sativa Dom

It's hard to tell from the pic on display for Reef's Airborne G13 S1 how squat it really is. Any chance that could be a pic of his G13 BX4 instead of the S1?

S

Sativa Dom

It's hard to tell from the pic on display for Reef's Airborne G13 S1 how squat it really is. Any chance that could be a pic of his G13 BX4 instead of the S1?

RM's description of it confuses me little. It says the S1 is of medium height. I sort of imagined it being "short" or "shorter" than medium; and the BX4 version of it being more of the "medium" height; due to the Rhino influence.

Top Bottom