What's The Story With The Reeferman?

• Thread starter SmokyPockets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i noticed all the listings say medium. or did when i was looking., i bought some stargate OG, got a free pack of some Nor Easter x Chemdog 91 for free. im saving them after i learn to grow with the stargate og..

it took about 20 days to get my seeds, iv read other get them in 7 days..

chris.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

its real simple.. you just check out. and that sit, i got my seeds in about 20 days.
i will use the farm store in the future.. :D
chris.
That helped in no way at all, thanks

jipp

jipp

That helped in no way at all, thanks

you click on the seed store ( top left ),click on the strain you want.. click on the purchase link ( buy now is the button you will want to click, go ahead and click that on the strain you want )follow the instructions.. wait for 7 - 20 days give or take.. i you are on cell i can not help you but it was mention above go to menu etc..

sorry i was not any help.
divine genetics 200 bucks.. damn some spendy beens. heh.
chris.

Last edited:
CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

So it's not an auction site, then? Like eBay, or the old C-Bay (of the defunct Cannabis World Forum)?

I haven't purchased anything from there either, so can you please post a link here, for us, to its home page. Thanks!
Just wondering if you did any research on bcseeds? Just mail your details direct to the rcmp, will save you the money. lol Scammer leo operated (IMO) to fool idiots into outing themselves. They claimed a 40 foot tall gmo perennial weed tree, and seeds from plants testing over 50% over 3 years ago! Hope you saw thru their joke of a website.
I gotta feel for Charles, his Pink Kush and Love potion are above reproach. The guy has an old partner, masquerading as RM and has all the ads and seedbanks selling his knocked-off garbage as reeferman genetics. and Oldschoolbreeders ba. The dudes are here humping Charles for being a rascist as a young man, well looky looky, ya just voted one in for president. Charles seems to get his websites hacked, nothing but a hard time for this guy, yet he comes back again and again.
I've never grown his stuff, I have smoked it, and also briefly interacted (on some other weed site) with Charles on chat, so I don't know him. I hope he gets the business side of things all fixed up, because I really want to give his gear a go. After all the shit, those in the know,know,Charles Scott knows his shit, when it comes to cannabis.
Facebook and instagram, just ain't where I wanna hang, but things are a changing here in about 2 months...Cheers

M

mendel

I dont really know about or care about charlie scotts history, but I will say, when he sends you beans, and denotes their name youll get what youve paid for in spades. I have seen his gear run thru some bigbig od farm gardens, and its quality stuff for sure. Hes got a knack for breeding that outdoor prairie dope.

Nothing but respect for charlie scotts outdoor crop work.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
If anyone is interested in reefermans CBD gods bud don't waste your money. I bought 5 packs from here and non of them tested for CBD. On top of that almost all the seeds turned out different from one and another. Another 4 months and a ton of money wasted...

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

Well that sucks... I don't know a thing about the current cbd craze and how cbd production fits into the breeding realm. If they were bought through here, maybe reeferman can help I dunno?

A

Alqual

Just wondering if you did any research on bcseeds? Just mail your details direct to the rcmp, will save you the money. lol Scammer leo operated (IMO) to fool idiots into outing themselves. They claimed a 40 foot tall gmo perennial weed tree, and seeds from plants testing over 50% over 3 years ago! Hope you saw thru their joke of a website.
I gotta feel for Charles, his Pink Kush and Love potion are above reproach. The guy has an old partner, masquerading as RM and has all the ads and seedbanks selling his knocked-off garbage as reeferman genetics. and Oldschoolbreeders ba. The dudes are here humping Charles for being a rascist as a young man, well looky looky, ya just voted one in for president. Charles seems to get his websites hacked, nothing but a hard time for this guy, yet he comes back again and again.
I've never grown his stuff, I have smoked it, and also briefly interacted (on some other weed site) with Charles on chat, so I don't know him. I hope he gets the business side of things all fixed up, because I really want to give his gear a go. After all the shit, those in the know,know,Charles Scott knows his shit, when it comes to cannabis.
Facebook and instagram, just ain't where I wanna hang, but things are a changing here in about 2 months...Cheers
If anyone is interested in reefermans CBD gods bud don't waste your money. I bought 5 packs from here and non of them tested for CBD. On top of that almost all the seeds turned out different from one and another. Another 4 months and a ton of money wasted...
It's risky buying from him

A

Alqual

H
He screwed me over on an order and the previous ones, well the beans weren't that good. There's more to all that than you realize. Some of your facts are correct , but like I said it goes deeper than what you see on the surface. I've ordered beans from several places in Canada, England and even from Neville in Holland in the 80's and I've NEVER had a single issue, but I've ordered 5x direct from reeferman and one order never made it after 3 attempts and he claimed it was a problem on his end and he wouldn't make good on it. One order got sent to a different state bc they didn't address the envelope correctly and he's promised to send freebies several times, which he only did once. I hate to speak bad of people but I also don't want people to experience what I did.

A

Alqual

What's up Farmers, I was wondering what is the story with Reeferman . What I do know : he is responsible for a shocking amount of crosses, something happened to him( I have read meltdown , but not sure what that entails) , someone else is trying to sell gear marketed as his , and now he is releasing stuff through bcbd.... And in the picture of the bcbd ad he looks like a whipped dog. I'm sure some of you well known farmers , and or Canadiens can shed some light on this situation . I want to find more info, it seems like someone responsible for so much would be held in higher regard, but most people , from what I have read, think he sucks now.what is the story? And is there any chance of finding any of his older gear? Thanks everyone
I was screwed over by him. I'll never buy from him again.

william76

william76

RM's description of it confuses me little. It says the S1 is of medium height. I sort of imagined it being "short" or "shorter" than medium; and the BX4 version of it being more of the "medium" height; due to the Rhino influence.
Thot that pic was of the airburne cut?,76

Olyver

Olyver

Had the pleasure of smoking Hao Bac from Reef, wicked strain, awesome high, would luv to cross Hao Bac with an awesome kush strain.

Trichsontop

Trichsontop

What's up Farmers, I was wondering what is the story with Reeferman . What I do know : he is responsible for a shocking amount of crosses, something happened to him( I have read meltdown , but not sure what that entails) , someone else is trying to sell gear marketed as his , and now he is releasing stuff through bcbd.... And in the picture of the bcbd ad he looks like a whipped dog. I'm sure some of you well known farmers , and or Canadiens can shed some light on this situation . I want to find more info, it seems like someone responsible for so much would be held in higher regard, but most people , from what I have read, think he sucks now.what is the story? And is there any chance of finding any of his older gear? Thanks everyone
I am currently working for Charles aka Referman and he is alive and well and did not have a nelt down. He currently is a owner in Franchise canabis and has done very well for himself. He is an absolute legend in this industry and deserves a lot of respect.

Trichsontop

Trichsontop

Ya know, you guys are right, I should be more open minded. It's a tuff thing though, my gut reaction is fuck that guy, but yeah people learn and change. Especially that racist shit, I'm a skateboarder and in the 90s the punk/ hardcore scene overlapped with the skinheads , it was stupid but a few people I knew got into it. But just as fast , grew out of it and started going to see Dave Mathews or some other stupid trend.... Anyway, thanks guys , I will be more open to this dude and his projects
Dude that was a lifetime ago! Since then he has done amazing things and has worked in Jamaica along side the locals and happens to refer ti them as his sons and they call him "the general". They have so much respect for him and so do I and thousands of others. He recognizes he past and isn't proud of it one bit. He is my mentor and friend.

Trichsontop

Trichsontop

I heard he's doing reversed fire og s1s now!wasnt he workin with some of nevs strains not long back too?76
Yes he has a bunch of Neville's selections and he is creating new genetics all the time. I work with him and he is my friend.

TimeLine

TimeLine

the contacts all seems busted links
trying to grab that nigerian nitemare for some old timer that enjoyed years ago

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

Yes he has a bunch of Neville's selections and he is creating new genetics all the time. I work with him and he is my friend.
What I am looking for is a website/distributor which is legit, and actually Charles Scotts work. By the time I tracked him down, a couple of his sites weren't active or closed. Reeferman genetics IS NOT Charles btw. It sucks but when he gets 'settled' I'd love a link...If its IG, I'll wait another few years....

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I ordered from oldschool breeders association.... which it seems is run by reeferman???.. ordered about 2k worth of seeds...

In general most the plsnts looked ok...but I had some strains like the RKS were 13 seeds and 11 hermied....
Also I could say that most strains and phenos looked alike and smelled the same... almost as if there was cross contamination like backyard pollen chuckers do... very disappointed to run 19 strains and have multiple phenos of each ... but look at a room of 100 plants and think they all look like they are from the same parents ....

But i guess when you breed in the open outdoors as he shows in his pics then that's what you get...

I'll stick with real breeders from now on... straight up if I order seeds they better come in original breeders packs that are sealed... none of that baggie and label or ghetto package

2 seed banks I wont be ordering from anymore are "oldschool breeders association" and "pacific seed bank"

Last edited:
CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

I ordered from oldschool breeders association.... which it seems is run by reeferman???.. ordered about 2k worth of seeds...

In general most the plsnts looked ok...but I had some strains like the RKS were 13 seeds and 11 hermied....
Also I could say that most strains and phenos looked alike and smelled the same... almost as if there was cross contamination like backyard pollen chuckers do... very disappointed to run 19 strains and have multiple phenos of each ... but look at a room of 100 plants and think they all look like they are from the same parents ....

But i guess when you breed in the open outdoors as he shows in his pics then that's what you get...

I'll stick with real breeders from now on... straight up if I order seeds they better come in original breeders packs that are sealed... none of that baggie and label or ghetto package

2 seed banks I wont be ordering from anymore are "oldschool breeders association" and "pacific seed bank"
I'm gonna give this a shot, but if anyone can correct me or straighten out my memory...PLEASE CHIME IN. There should be quite a few threads on this and other forums about Reeferman (Charles) he's been around for decades, was the creator/breeder of Pink Kush and Love Potion. There have been various incarnations of Reefermans websites, e-mails and contact information. He was around here on forums, and had Scott family farm (not sure of exact name(s)) and even instagram accounts. The story of Reeferman genetics old school breeder business was well publisized a few years ago by Charles. I believe that is around the time, he was doing work with BC bud dept. developing a cbd line with them? If I remember correctly, the story was in an advetisement for Bcbdept as a cartoon?? Possibly in Hightimes He states that his genetics and name were appropriated by his (originally) employee. Charles Scott has no affiliation with oldschool or reeferman in BC AS FAR AS I KNOW. Correct me anyone...pls... I have not ever been able to obtain or grow any of Reefermans work, I did chat with him a few years ago on a forum site (maybe this one), thats about it. I have smoked Pink Kush that was legit about 8 years ago and I have kinda followed the saga of a very, interesting (to say the least), weed breeding legend. I hope Reeferman is still doin his thing, I'd love to get my hands on some of his work, maybe it will only take a few clicks of my mouse? Charles, you out there?

Top Bottom