Whats TTMN up to these days ?

• Thread starter TalkToMeNice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
This is why I always leave the lowers on. They let you know what's happening way before it becomes a problem. It gives the plant a little nutrients to use up before you can send in a fix, if one is needed. I don't defoliate often or a lot. Only to expose some otherwise hidden sights. The plant loves using the leaves for solar power, so, I let them do their jobs.
I also don't defoliate, but I do prune the plants for air flow, light penetration and the shape of the plant.

Choppr

Choppr

You must be new? Those are seed leaves, pull them off -Your 1st 3 grows are training, accept this fact right now and you will be happier! During this 1st grow (is this your 1st?), your task is to keep them alive till the end. You will learn about timings, Veg, Late Veg, the 12/12 photoperiod flip, Transition, early flower, late flower and Harvest and how to target nutrients to these phases, Along the way you will also learn Plant morphology, Watering/Feeding/ Light Pressures etc. Your expectations should be Low, none of us did 2grams per watt out of the gate! Your next run all of your Plants should be topped at the 4th node. Keep at it, its an easy Plant to learn, what you are learning now and on your 1st couple grows are the fundamentals... You cant move forward without these training runs... Right On!

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

I went over all this with her in DM’s 15 hours before she started this thread.

The speed at which you try to throw shade without knowing what youre talking about is remarkable.
True ! Stokes definitely did help me I can say

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

You must be new? Those are seed leaves, pull them off -Your 1st 3 grows are training, accept this fact right now and you will be happier! During this 1st grow (is this your 1st?), your task is to keep them alive till the end. You will learn about timings, Veg, Late Veg, the 12/12 photoperiod flip, Transition, early flower, late flower and Harvest and how to target nutrients to these phases, Along the way you will also learn Plant morphology, Watering/Feeding/ Light Pressures etc. Your expectations should be Low, none of us did 2grams per watt out of the gate! Your next run all of your Plants should be topped at the 4th node. Keep at it, its an easy Plant to learn, what you are learning now and on your 1st couple grows are the fundamentals... You cant move forward without these training runs... Right On!
Yes I’m new.

Stokes

Stokes

Its very important that when you find a mentor and someone offers their time that you are willing to have respect for their confidence, otherwise its two people dedicating their time and effort into a grow that will be mostly fruitless.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Its very important that when you find a mentor and someone offers their time that you are willing to have respect for their confidence, otherwise its two people dedicating their time and effort into a grow that will be mostly fruitless.
If you talk bout you hold on I have respect DONT do that 💯 being my first grow yeah you said this and I took what you said but it wouldn’t hurt to here multiple people say the same thing. If you feel some type a way I apologize my thread was a vent that started with me wanting to throw my plant out DONT over do it since you was my “mentor” everything you said got took into consideration IT DIDNT JUST GO IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER. Thank you. I’m very grateful for your help but if you’re going to mentor me or help me out with the plants you shouldn’t feel some type of way. It’s could be as simple as you say one thing and I hear something and run it by you for your opinion but don’t ever make it like I’m playing with anyone’s time cause the time you or anybody else have dedicated to text back or drop a little helpful comment I appreciated so please don’t do that. THANK YOU.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

I listen to you trust me and others advice I run it thur you as a “hey can this also be a problem” I’m not listening to 30 people at one time.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

being my mentor you feel some type a way after you say some and I post a thread with a question. You shouldn’t feel like that it’s not like I’m not hearing you or listening to you.

Stokes

Stokes

no need to apologize. Im already semi- mentoring someone else on here, work 50 hours a week and drive 15. I offered because i suggested you find a mentor and i figured since there are dozens of posters who seem like theyre willing to help. When no one else offered i offered.

I really think a mentor is the best way to go. Otherwise you have a bunch of noise and reactive growing. If you choose to find one, it has to be ride or die. Just my opinion.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

no need to apologize. Im already semi- mentoring someone else on here, work 50 hours a week and drive 15. I offered because i suggested you find a mentor and i figured since there are dozens of posters who seem like theyre willing to help. When no one else offered i offered.

I really think a mentor is the best way to go. Otherwise you have a bunch of noise and reactive growing. If you choose to find one, it has to be ride or die. Just my opinion.
See ion like they way you talking one day your a mentor next day you saying find one.. ion get you 💯 so moral of the story I just followed yo lead like you was my mentor and followed everything up untill now for you to say find a mentor. WEIRD IF YOU ASK ME BUT HAVE A NICE DAY.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Ion think I do cause I found you and you was suppose to be a mentor now you talking like you not I don’t have time to bump into new mentors that mentor for a a few days and call it quits. That’s like an instruction list half listed

Stokes

Stokes

Ion think I do cause I found you and you was suppose to be a mentor now you talking like you not I don’t have time to bump into new mentors that mentor for a a few days and call it quits. That’s like an instruction list half listed

Here is where i first mentioned the use of a mentor, and the importance confidence

IMG 9222

When you ask me a question/advice in DM’s, and I answer your question and we mutually agree on a correction-that should be followed through. If someone wakes up the next day to a thread started in opem forum on the issue, and the same remedy or conclusion is reached, thats a lack of confidence. I didnt quit. I fired myself and saved us both some time. Theres plenty of help here. Nothing more than different paths to the same goal.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Here is where i first mentioned the use of a mentor, and the importance confidence

View attachment 2178034

When you ask me a question/advice in DM’s, and I answer your question and we mutually agree on a correction-that should be followed through. If someone wakes up the next day to a thread started in opem forum on the issue, and the same remedy or conclusion is reached, thats a lack of confidence. I didnt quit. I fired myself and saved us both some time. Theres plenty of help here. Nothing more than different paths to the same goal.
First whether you do or don’t mentor me I’m not gone ask nor beg we get that out the way. Second on your first grow you wasn’t asking questions? Yeah you gave advice but what’s the problem with asking a question? It’s wasn’t your confidence I didn’t believe they said you been doing this for a minute so believe it or not but I honestly believe you know your shit 💯 and no it was other things said my post ended with did anyone have any tips or tricks for new growers you feel as if you gave me an answer and I went back asking the same question as if you didn’t know what you was talking about but in my eyes you said whatchu said and I went with it believe’n it but what’s so wrong about making a thread and asking a question most of the answers when I get to around them stages are helpful that don’t mean I’m just going to follow them . YEAH you said y the leaves was turning yellow and everything and right after I went on google searching for answers as to why my plant was operating the way its was and now I didn’t go searching because I didn’t believe in you confidence.IT WAS MORE SO REASSURE FOR ME.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

View attachment 2178034

And going off that thread it say “If anyone has a different opinion on how to do things encourage them to discuss it with the mentor privately” only thing I did different was if I hear a different opinion which I didn’t my plan was to tell you personally and ask questions about it. I wasn’t listening to 10 different people

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

View attachment 2178034

No need to argue about it 💯it is what it is. LEAVE IT AT THAT

Stokes

Stokes

Im not expecting you to ask or beg. That’s ridiculous. I think you’re making more out of this than what it is.

And yes, i also asked questions. 95% of what I know I learned from others on forums. Thats why I offer my assistance and/or opinion to new growers, in attempt to pay back that debt. If its not wanted-dont ask. If its not needed-dont take it. If its valued-pay it forward.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Im not expecting you to ask or beg. That’s ridiculous. I think you’re making more out of this than what it is.

And yes, i also asked questions. 95% of what I know I learned from others on forums. Thats why I offer my assistance and/or opinion to new growers, in attempt to pay back that debt. If its not wanted-dont ask. If its not needed-dont take it. If its valued-pay it forward.
You not making sense 😭 anytime I get on here majority of my post is asking for help. If I need it I ask, if I have a question I ASK in hopes it get answered. Right you gave me any answer to a question is it so wrong for me to MAKE A THREAD ASKING THE QUESTION I TAKE EVERYTHING EVERYONE SAY INTO CONSIDERATION CAUSE I HONESTLY DO NEED THE HELP AND IF SOMEONE CAN TAKE TIME OUT THERE DAY TO LEAVE A ANSWER OR SOME TYPE OF ADVICE IM ALWAYS GRATEFUL BUT I JUST DONT GO RUNNING DOING WHAT SOMEONE SAYS.
and no u making it more than what it is you said what you said yesterday and I followed thur but I did make a post it was to shame you or make you feel anyway about your confidence trust and believe if it’s anyone advice I’m following it’s yours but I do tend to ask my question over only because yes you say one thing and 9/10 know what your talking about but they type of person I am I like reassurance yeah you said y they was turning yellow and other people said the almost the exact same thing but with a little more to it and that helps me not over think it.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I went over all this with her in DM’s 15 hours before she started this thread.

The speed at which you try to throw shade without knowing what youre talking about is remarkable.
calm down bro wasnt throwing anything was just wondering where u were i love you bro

Top Bottom