Whats up, from Missouri!

• Thread starter MDK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Under the old med laws it was illegal to share with anybody. Under the new rec laws it’s not. Are you familiar with Missouri’s cannabis magazine Evolution? It’s an excellent source on the laws etc.
I got their first center page spread on Women in the Canna business. This has allowed me some excellent contact with all kinds of canna businesses.
This is my story 🙂
View attachment 1334389

Welcome to the club @MDK and that was an excellent read CG. Respect.

MDK

MDK

Under the old med laws it was illegal to share with anybody. Under the new rec laws it’s not. Are you familiar with Missouri’s cannabis magazine Evolution? It’s an excellent source on the laws etc.
I got their first center page spread on Women in the Canna business. This has allowed me some excellent contact with all kinds of canna businesses.
This is my story 🙂
View attachment 1334389
Hadn't heard of the magazine, that pretty spectacular though!
Welcome to the club @MDK and that was an excellent read CG. Respect.
Thanks for the gaia green tutorial...besides the people on the forum you may not realize how many Google users you are helping as well who aren't signed up :P

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

It's something atleast just not ideal for me, my opinion legalization really needs to allow for anyone (over 18) with no fees to be able to grow.

And it needs to make weed cheap like liquor...50 for an ounce should be the price or somewhere in that range.
Tomatoes are legal, weed is regulated and taxed to death.

50$ a zip fml maybe when it goes federal and they start importing Columbian but I’ll still grow my own and I guarantee I won’t let it go for 50 an ounce. Maybe sun grown machine trimmed, no love, weed.

Sorry for the rant, I’m just on the other side of the muddy. Welcome!

MDK

MDK

@CannaGranny beautiful story, cannabis truly is the best medicine. Glad you found a path to healing and losing the opiods! They always say it's a gateway drug but maybe time to realize the gate opens both ways and it can bring people back from the depths of opiods. I know someone personally that got off opiods when illinois went medical...it's a totally different and better quality of life. Respect!

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Hadn't heard of the magazine, that pretty spectacular though!

Thanks for the gaia green tutorial...besides the people on the forum you may not realize how many Google users you are helping as well who aren't signed up :P

I almost 💩 myself when I saw the views that my GG guide had!! LOL. I'm just glad that I can give back to this awesome community in any way and help others grow their own medicine. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I hear things like that as I had no idea, so thank you :)

Speaking of which...I may be updating my guide here a little bit after this grow. Playing around with some different ratios and measurements this run 🤙

MDK

MDK

I almost 💩 myself when I saw the views that my GG guide had!! LOL. I'm just glad that I can give back to this awesome community in any way and help others grow their own medicine. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I hear things like that as I had no idea, so thank you :)

Speaking of which...I may be updating my guide here a little bit after this grow. Playing around with some different ratios and measurements this run 🤙
Saw you were talking about azomite instead of glacier rock dust...have you started the azomite yet or is that the change you speak of?

Gotta figure out how to navigate the site better and follow or bookmark the stuff I'm following.

Does the number of views count non user views? Hope so I viewed it atleast a dozen times before I was a member. Pretty much any gaia green question I had was linked to your guide in the top 3 or 4 Google links so I just settled in and read the whole thread

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

@CannaGranny beautiful story, cannabis truly is the best medicine. Glad you found a path to healing and losing the opiods! They always say it's a gateway drug but maybe time to realize the gate opens both ways and it can bring people back from the depths of opiods. I know someone personally that got off opiods when illinois went medical...it's a totally different and better quality of life. Respect!
One of the most beautiful things that have come from this is having had the opportunity to listen to so many others stories about how they got to where they are. Just like me, no intention of being an addict. Lead by medical care into the halls of hell.
I have had addicts, survivors of PTSD, depression, cancer and ppl dealing with severe pain on my front porch. Be it teaching to grow, make butter, or just share their hard won/earned wears. It taught me that there is hope, people for the most part are just human.
To grow this is a gift. I have found that through the grace of Creator it’s all a gift 🥰 I plan to teach, grow and consume all the days I have left 🙂

MDK

MDK

Tomatoes are legal, weed is regulated and taxed to death.

50$ a zip fml maybe when it goes federal and they start importing Columbian but I’ll still grow my own and I guarantee I won’t let it go for 50 an ounce. Maybe sun grown machine trimmed, no love, weed.

Sorry for the rant, I’m just on the other side of the muddy. Welcome!
I hear that argument a buddy linked me to an Ann arbor Michigan dispensary that was selling zips of recreational for like 50-60 bucks...I was like...shiiiit about to take that drive haha

@CannaGranny it's definitely for life! My friend asked why I spent a bit more piecing together a tent vs just buying a kit incase it didn't work out. I told him working out or not isn't an option it will eventually work out just got to get the hang of the indoor. Don't see myself stopping now. So I tried to set myself up, I don't see failure as an option. I should say I don't see failure as relevant, if my first grow sucks, it's experience and will help me improve.

Last edited:
MDK

MDK

Greetings from the southeast…representing the 573. Lol
Nice I used to live in the 573 for a couple years going to mizzou...the days of the 50 or 60 8th...glad those days are gone haha.

For all my fellow Missourians what is your thoughts on ordering beans by mail? Been thinking about getting some top notch genetics for my 2nd grow but still weary on the mailing deal. I got a hydro store I go to that orders beans from rocketseeds and has a selection from 5 or so different seed bank (crop king, cali connection, Humboldt, beaver seed, maryjanesgarden) but thinking of ordering some ethos or exotic genetix. I know they are sold as novelty but being mailed is still a federal deal...and we all know how the fed crap goes....

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

I hear that argument a buddy linked me to an Ann arbor Michigan dispensary that was selling zips of recreational for like 50-60 bucks...I was like...shiiiit about to take that drive haha

@CannaGranny it's definitely for life! My friend asked why I spent a bit more piecing together a tent vs just buying a kit incase it didn't work out. I told him working out or not isn't an option it will eventually work out just got to get the hang of the indoor. Don't see myself stopping now. So I tried to set myself up, I don't see failure as an option. I should say I don't see failure as relevant, if my first grow sucks, it's experience and will help me improve.
Just like anything else, as long as you stay humble about your own expertise, remain open to learning, trying out things and improving, you will become a quality grower. My grandfather, who never touched weed, but had an all consuming love of all things that grow, spent decades tweaking and trying to perfect and improve how he grew his vegetable garden, which looked better than about 99% of the worlds vegetable gardens. He would frequently get asked why he spent so much time trying to tweak things for next season because of how amazing everything worked. He would always say the same thing, “how do you think it got that way?” No matter how much you know, you can always learn more and improve. No matter how good you are, you will still have those humbling moments where you made some stupid amateurish mistake. It’s all part of it. Enjoy.

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Nice I used to live in the 573 for a couple years going to mizzou...the days of the 50 or 60 8th...glad those days are gone haha.

For all my fellow Missourians what is your thoughts on ordering beans by mail? Been thinking about getting some top notch genetics for my 2nd grow but still weary on the mailing deal. I got a hydro store I go to that orders beans from rocketseeds and has a selection from 5 or so different seed bank (crop king, cali connection, Humboldt, beaver seed, maryjanesgarden) but thinking of ordering some ethos or exotic genetix. I know they are sold as novelty but being mailed is still a federal deal...and we all know how the fed crap goes....
You’re fine. I may or may not have been ordering seeds for quite a while through the mail. Have had a 0% failure rate.

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

… And my high ass forgot they are now “hemp” and legal to mail more or less

MDK

MDK

… And my high ass forgot they are now “hemp” and legal to mail more or less
That what it is now? Cool yea I'm just old school I don't trust govt lol

And yep that's how i look at always something new to try always ways to improve. The kind of science I like.

Scotty420

Scotty420

My understanding is it's not illegal federally to ship seeds. It's the same law that allows them to sell all the delta 8 thc stuff at gas stations etc. In essence the seed has a less than .3% thc content. The fact that you could germinate it into something that could produce thc is irrelevant.

“Are marijuana seeds legal?” is a common question for those entering or interested in the cannabis industry. More specifically, is it legal to ship cannabis seeds through the mail or through private carriers? Previously, shipping marijuana seeds has been restricted to within the state of their production, but the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has effectively acknowledged cannabis seeds are generally uncontrolled and, therefore legal, regardless of how much THC might end up being produced if those seeds were to be cultivated.
https://cannacon.org/are-marijuana-...ng marijuana seeds has,those seeds were to be

MDK

MDK

My understanding is it's not illegal federally to ship seeds. It's the same law that allows them to sell all the delta 8 thc stuff at gas stations etc. In essence the seed has a less than .3% thc content. The fact that you could germinate it into something that could produce thc is irrelevant.

https://cannacon.org/are-marijuana-seeds-legal/#:~:text=Previously, shipping marijuana seeds has,those seeds were to be
Right on scotty you running anything right now? I know you said you was new like me....growing? Prospect? Planning stage....what you got goin on?

Scotty420

Scotty420

Right on scotty you running anything right now? I know you said you was new like me....growing? Prospect? Planning stage....what you got goin on?
Just started growing, I have a journal I've been updating here if you want to follow along & maybe learn from some of my many mistakes. LOL

Right now I'm running Dirty Kush Breath, Mimosa Cookies & a mystery seed I got as a freebie that I literally put in soil yesterday. But again check my journal if you want the full details. 😀

Scotty420

Scotty420

Just found a healthy little treasure in this Cereal Milk I'm currently smoking on. Very heavy gsc forum vibes with this strain!
LOL it's funny I was thinking the other day how many I've found even in some fire that I threw away over the years. I want them all back now 😂

Top Bottom