Whats up, from Missouri!

• Thread starter MDK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

My info came via Dan Viets the head atty for mj reform in Mo. It was an article in Evolution mag. Prior to legalization if you had overages you were told to turn it in to a dispensary for destruction.
At any rate these ppl can answer all your questions.
What I was looking for on google was a "donate cannabis in missouri" kinda search and all the results were like sending money to nrml and activist groups.

Just wondering if there is like some soldier ptsd group established so I don't have to go down to the corner in a van and capture my own. DUDE! Shutup and take my weed! I'm helping you!

Just figured there was a "group" to avoid all that.

And I always dutifully turn in all excess for destruction above my legal limit to hold. That was for my FBI agent.

DainIronFoot

DainIronFoot

Under the old med laws it was illegal to share with anybody. Under the new rec laws it’s not. Are you familiar with Missouri’s cannabis magazine Evolution? It’s an excellent source on the laws etc.
I got their first center page spread on Women in the Canna business. This has allowed me some excellent contact with all kinds of canna businesses.
This is my story 🙂
View attachment 1334389
I thought I recognized you, small world. Welcome to the farm.

Last edited:
MDK

MDK

Just like a good government would...destroy the good medicine...

Keep the price higher

It's all a game

Not a fan of nonsense regulation

Spend a premium for electric, produce shit tons of carbon for the atmosphere, and if in doing those things you happen to grow over a certain amount...destroy it..lol humanity

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
What I was looking for on google was a "donate cannabis in missouri" kinda search and all the results were like sending money to nrml and activist groups.

Just wondering if there is like some soldier ptsd group established so I don't have to go down to the corner in a van and capture my own. DUDE! Shutup and take my weed! I'm helping you!

Just figured there was a "group" to avoid all that.

And I always dutifully turn in all excess for destruction above my legal limit to hold. That was for my FBI agent.

MDK

MDK

Tangerine dream auto by beaver seed

Anyone know why the jaggy edges of the leaves are turning up....it's just the edges of the leaves and just the leaves on the canopy (lower leaves not doing it) I'm guessing too much light?

20230227 080941
MDK

MDK

So I don't wanna spam the board with new threads but wanted to ask...anyone ever share an exhaust between two tents? I got more than enough cfm on my exhaust fan and want to run it to a veg tent....my question is light leaks thru the ventilation...any advice out there other than get a seperate carbon fan/filter ?

Scotty420

Scotty420

So I don't wanna spam the board with new threads but wanted to ask...anyone ever share an exhaust between two tents? I got more than enough cfm on my exhaust fan and want to run it to a veg tent....my question is light leaks thru the ventilation...any advice out there other than get a seperate carbon fan/filter ?
I was considering doing something similar. The thing I was questioning about it was how would you control ventilation into each tent. Like if the flower tent gets too warm & kicks on the exhaust it's going to throw off the environment in the veg tent. Also how do you control the ventilation to the other tent? Like if the veg tent gets too hot how do you get the exhaust to come on if your controller is in the flower tent.

I work in HVAC so I could technically make it all work with a series of dampers, relays & thermostats/humidistats. However all that stuff would cost so much I can't find a way that it wouldn't just be cheaper to get a small fan for the veg tent.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
i've always worried doing this and missing a nanner/stray sac and pollinating another room accidently. not even sure if it's possible but its a nightmare to me

MDK

MDK

I was considering doing something similar. The thing I was questioning about it was how would you control ventilation into each tent. Like if the flower tent gets too warm & kicks on the exhaust it's going to throw off the environment in the veg tent. Also how do you control the ventilation to the other tent? Like if the veg tent gets too hot how do you get the exhaust to come on if your controller is in the flower tent.

I work in HVAC so I could technically make it all work with a series of dampers, relays & thermostats/humidistats. However all that stuff would cost so much I can't find a way that it wouldn't just be cheaper to get a small fan for the veg tent.
Good that you know your stuff then...maybe we can figure it out. A friend of mine said he knew a guy who did this and had an intake as well which I would think might help keep Temps more consistent?

Humidity as well...so you'd probably want the main set up to be in the flower tent if you wanna run a bit lower Humidity in there I'd suppose just based on logic...lots to consider I guess...

MDK

MDK

i've always worried doing this and missing a nanner/stray sac and pollinating another room accidently. not even sure if it's possible but its a nightmare to me
That too...but the way I look at it is if I'm in two tents that close...chances are the nanners are getting in the other tent. My one fail safe is I got a network of a couple buddies all on the same page, we're all just getting started but plan to run same strains and keep moms in separate places to double our chances of keeping them

MDK

MDK

On my current tent I got 2 fans...1 exhaust that's about 450cfm...and a cheap ac infinity inline fan helping with intake about 195cfm....helps keep the tent from suckin in and I pretty much don't have to open my vents (I'm in a corner they are hard to get to) I also could have just ran another intake hose but I would have to collapse tent to do it now so I opted for the acinfinity intake fan. After this run I may just take an open up another intake or two with 6 inch hose and maybe just take the inline fan an use it in a small mom veg clone tent...I won't need anything too strong...

Just gonna need better intake on my main tent to keep it from suckin in too much

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

@MDK
Im trying to nominate one of your photos (the top one) for photo of the month. When I try to upload the pic it says it’s not in a supported format. Could you convert to a jpeg format and reupload it?

MDK

MDK

@MDK
Im trying to nominate one of your photos (the top one) for photo of the month. When I try to upload the pic it says it’s not in a supported format. Could you convert to a jpeg format and reupload it?
I will see if I can, just seen this

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Tangerine dream auto by beaver seed

Anyone know why the jaggy edges of the leaves are turning up....it's just the edges of the leaves and just the leaves on the canopy (lower leaves not doing it) I'm guessing too much light?
Yup......

MDK

MDK

@CannaGranny I tried to fix it and took a few more hopefully this works thanks
Tangdream01
Tangdream02
Tangdream03
Tangdream04
Tangdream05

Top Bottom