What's Up Washington

• Thread starter mpjm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mpjm

Hello all Washingtonians:

I was sick of only seeing the Hempfest thread as the only one for the everGREEN state. I figured we need a chat thread or discussion thread or something, if not...well at least I tried (I'm a little extra medicated and going for it...)

SO what's up Washington?

B

Bigb89

Whats going on bro fellow Wa resident myself due to lack of content in our forum i rarely check it out haha but like you would like to see it grow, know im little late but better late than never.

B

Bhanghead

Honestly i wouldn't have even seen this if Bigbs post didn't bump the thread! WA resident here as well.. Today looks like its gonna be the last nice day for the next 4 months so get off your computer and go enjoy the weather!haha

B

Bigb89

ya true that i was happy to get out in yard again myself now back to hibernation haha. Nice sig Bhanghead made me smile its so true.

M

mpjm

nice...been a while since I've been on, so I was pleasantly suprized to see responses! No kidding about the damn sunshine...but the bright side, we'll see it for a week in March. lol.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Getting the quads and sleds ready for winter!!!

C

ChessMan

Just bought a bag of de-icer. In case of weather.
Western WAshington resident. Overcast and muggy.

M

mpjm

De-Icer...that's depressing, but I should probably get on that soon too...sounds like Friday might be nice at least.....

N

nedmark

whats the scene like

Wut's up all you washingtonians? what is the medical scene like there?I am in colorado right now and it is getting nazi like here with rules and regs. talking about rfid chips in the weed to track where itr's taken. among many many other things. I am a grower and have been thinking about taking my skills to a different medical state. I know every one says they grow great bud but mine would be classified as rockstar bud according to my friend dave who came down to visit from area. He is in Idaho and feeds from yours and oregons systems for smoke. He couldn't believe what I had. We spent 2 weeks trimming and making hash before i sent him home well stocked. I'm thinking I'd like to set up a grow for a dispensery rather then do my own. I like to wholesale. Is there a need there and a market for AAA meds. hiot me back lets wake this thread up.

M

mpjm

Of course there is always a need...but, don't know you or your friend but Idaho does not get "washington weed" there might be a select few, but i've been ther and gotten multiple "mid" level stuff that was horrible...that being said

I think the rules and reg parts of it are probably coming soon here...(knock on wood I'm wrong) I haven't even been on the medical seen a year yet (9 months) I'm starting to get a few relationships built but nothing major...the local places have good quality, it's A+ grade for here, I haven't seen what colorado or california is like medicine wise but, I've heard and seen pictures of some pretty amazing looking Nugs. Like nothing I've ever seen before that's for sure...

The one thing I will say is there's not really any place around here to learn to grow unless you know someone knowledgeable around...

H

hempluvr

Another Washington LEGAL,MEDICAL grower just saying what's up.

I

InvisibleM

As far as WA dispensaries.... they are not really legal, just tolerated in certain areas of the state. Now we do have a 15 plant limit, what about Colorado nedmark?

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Well as of a few days ago Port Angeles city officials and police have view that dispensaries are legal and going to allow them. First one will be registered with the Wa St Dept of Health as a "home health aid agency".... might be the new way to go about them in Wa now..

H

HerbinGrower

Whats up fellow WA state residents :) you guys stoked for this winter, who willl be on the pass. let me know. I read something in the paper about how wa is the highest Indoor grow of (back in like 08 or 09 ) that made me smile. then how snohomish county was the HIGHEST of the state :) yea yea thats right.

N

nedmark

As far as WA dispensaries.... they are not really legal, just tolerated in certain areas of the state. Now we do have a 15 plant limit, what about Colorado nedmark?

in co it's 6 plants per patient. some have more on there cards. 1 of the dispensery owners I caregive for has a 48 plant card for his cancer. I have an 18 plant card. However if you own an infusable products company there is no plant limit and no patients needed. It's crazy must have had great lobbiest. Dont know if Im going to move now. I have been offerewd a couple of really great opps around here. My county is voting on the 2 nd to decide to ban or not. If we can stay in biz here We are going to really do some special things. Going to buy a supercritical fluid extractor along with some other lab equipment and We are going to isolate each individual property of the plant reorganize them and make ailment specific treatments.I am also in the business of leasing gas chromatographs machines to farmers and centers. I have worked out a deal with the 2nd largest g.c company in the world to move there units. I love all you farmers in a non faggot way.

Top Bottom