What's Up Washington

• Thread starter mpjm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
persiankid

persiankid

What's good washingtonians... keepin it dank in the evergreen state! Go Dawgs!

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

one of my good buddies went. he said it was a good time, but nothing too crazy as far as product goes

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Seattle Cannabis Cup? Do you mean the "Taste Buds" event at Nectar? It was ok. Nothing too amazing though. GDP seems to be the hot shit right now. I heard thru the grapevine people have been paying out the ass for UN-rooted clones. F that people; I say find other strains.

M

mpjm

I'm really not enjoying this cold, especially since it's just the start of it...

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh ya we got snow and more to come.... Maybe get to ride quads and have snow bongs in the hot tub tonight!!

N

northernlite5

Is there any one who can share good information

Im wanting to open a medical marijuana dispensary in kitsap county i know you have to verify that its a god recommendation and verify that the doctor is in standing with the state verify with department of licensing that they r who they say they r then have them show id and sign in and out have i covered the bases?

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
I would say you are off to a good step at getting arrested!!

R

robz

Were not a legal dispensary state. We need to vote that shit in 2012

danny04

danny04

What up washingtonians what are yall growing and smoking right now? in my garden i got urkel, granddaddy ,permafrost,trainwreck,afgoo,midnight kush,blackrussian,mango

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Purp strains are pretty big in WA right now huh? Dump those Cali strains, get back to some PNW stuff like the Ole Blue or the Walker!

danny04

danny04

yea but ive been trying to find some good northern light , seattle big bug or hashplant

C

cbxk1001

Washington!!!!! Hell yeah reppin' the GREAT Northwest. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

B

Bhanghead

northernlite5.. even if this was a legal dispensary state...Kidnap county would NOT be the best place for one to pop up... we have a very conservative local government.. They would be all up in your shit before the place even had a chance to open... just my 2cents...

B

Bhanghead

WHERES THE BLUE TRINITY AT!!!??? Shit had the thump of the trinity but tastier...mmmmmmmmm... almost started drooling just thinking about it...

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
For sure mpjm... just not the right timming here in Wa. Our lawyer and a business planner from Ca that we have been working with both say to hold off at the point. A few important cases are comming up that will help set some presidence at least here in the state, but like we have seen federaly you are always open.

N

NW Puffins

Awesome!! A Washington thread. I can't speak for other states since I've only lived here in the last 20 years but WA kicks ass. The "orange" and permafrost are some of the best I've been working with. But i have seen others claiming to have the same strains but they either aren't or aren't turning out as good. You really have to watch out for fake name callers. It seems a lot of people will put a fancy label on bagseed to make it more appealing.

Another thing I've noticed is that the few dispensaries i've been to have maybe a couple worthy selections and the rest is all sub-par; for outrageous prices too. I've never seen over $400/oz in this state except for in dispensaries.

But all in all, I love this state :)

So... If you live in Snohomish County how come you didnt mention the PEZ? That is where it comes from. I also wonder if you have the real "orange" Not tryin to be a butthole, but very few have the real "orange". The real "orange" comes to Washington Via Lake Tahoe. It landed in Gig Harbor and made it's way to Bellingham. The "orange" is hands down the best strain at 9 out of 10 parties and in my eyes has yet to be matched.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

So... If you live in Snohomish County how come you didnt mention the PEZ? That is where it comes from. I also wonder if you have the real "orange" Not tryin to be a butthole, but very few have the real "orange". The real "orange" comes to Washington Via Lake Tahoe. It landed in Gig Harbor and made it's way to Bellingham. The "orange" is hands down the best strain at 9 out of 10 parties and in my eyes has yet to be matched.

Yup, been livin here since 91.

That's funny. I haven't heard of the Pez being around since the late 90's until recently I heard that some dispensaries were carrying it. I was under the impression that the strain went dead. I've been wanting to go grab up one of these recent Pez strains to see if they are the real deal. I didn't know it originated here though.

I really have no idea if it's real name is even orange. That's why I put the quotes around it. I got it from a group that has been running it for quite the number of years now. Supposedly the story goes that some Asian group brought it down from Canada something like 10 years or more ago. But we sound like we're talking about the same plant. Quality, yield, smell and taste are all thru the roof. But it's hard to only have one favorite. I've got some pictures of it in my gallery. Maybe you can tell me if it's the same thing coming from Tahoe. Or if you have pics i'd love to see them.

Top Bottom