What's Up Washington

• Thread starter mpjm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey thamks M... Time to start collecting again!!! At least had some new strains popped and have a couple good males already so time to get back to it again...

B

Bornon420

How does that ATF (I know it as matinuska thunder fuck- having been weaned on it growing up in Alaska) grow down here? I heard that it was the long day cycle that gave it its special phenotype? And that it was not the same down here? The only bud that ever caused me to practicaly hallucinate! Enjoy

B

Bornon420

Hello fellow wasingtonian! You were not hinting that you have seen permafrost seeds?
In the northwest were you? I have been running clones for years and love the strain, but she has been inter sexing quite a bit (weakness from fem?). anyway I crossed it with Stoney girls Pinot noir and WOW! Much faster veg, and she throws more and sooner crystals (and I thought the permafrost threw crystals up early) 10 week finish
Added a skunk to the pine, smoother than perm but with a distinct flavor like the perm, my new fav. Try a cut above in tac for nice meds at decent donation.

N

NatrlHgh

First time grower, lifetime user! Washington is going crazy with our legalization laws.. its only a matter of time before these forums BLOW UP!! brought me here.. might sound retarded.. but how do you subscribe to threads?

kushluvr

kushluvr

click mouse over "thread tools" in a thread and subd is the bottom choice!

N

NatrlHgh

alright.. question for you ladies and gentlemen.. Ive been trying to find a good grow tent. Been readin threads and that lead me to the secret jardin and some similar ones by growlab.. these look a little too flimsy, anyone got a line on a good thread thats got some other options??

B

Bhanghead

NatrlHgh just run to any home improvement warehouse and grab some 2x2s and a few 2x4s and make a wood frame that suits your space reqirements.. using some duct tape and/or alum. tape and a staple gun just wrap the frame in black/white panda plastic. make sure the plastic is good and secured. then go buy a tarp zipper. easy as cake to instal. then just cut another piece of polly platic to place over zipper taped on one side and buy some velcro to secure the other side( so no light leaks through the zipper) then just add lights, fans, etc and your off.. a 5x10 diy costs an 1/8 what those snazzy ones costs and if you upgrade it won't cost an arm and a leg for more plastic and a couple of pieces boards..plus its eaasier to customize to your specifications:) hope this helps ~Bhanghead

kushluvr

kushluvr

PNW....GREAT POT TO MAKE YOU FORGET THAT IT NEVER STOPS RAINING..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I hear that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A

AlienBoyD7

Been in Washington 48yrs...it sucks...but, alas ... the air is clean, the trees are green and I don't wanna be any where else. Fly to maui, surf the Rio Grande. What did they put you in Babylon for? The Old Orygun territory is the best geophysical position on the Earth!!?.....Mota's gens rock

N

NatrlHgh

NatrlHgh just run to any home improvement warehouse and grab some 2x2s and a few 2x4s and make a wood frame that suits your space reqirements.. using some duct tape and/or alum. tape and a staple gun just wrap the frame in black/white panda plastic. make sure the plastic is good and secured. then go buy a tarp zipper. easy as cake to instal. then just cut another piece of polly platic to place over zipper taped on one side and buy some velcro to secure the other side( so no light leaks through the zipper) then just add lights, fans, etc and your off.. a 5x10 diy costs an 1/8 what those snazzy ones costs and if you upgrade it won't cost an arm and a leg for more plastic and a couple of pieces boards..plus its eaasier to customize to your specifications:) hope this helps ~Bhanghead

unfortunately god didnt bless me with saavy craftsmanship... so this maay not exactly help me... but could definitely be wealthy information to a browser!! =) thanks for sharing all the same. I was thinking 5x5 would be a good fit, the mylar cloth looks durable and reflect light great but they all look boney!! story for all the models i have seen thus far.. best one i have found is secret jardin's darkroom.. check it out if you get time and get back..

kushluvr

kushluvr

my new flavors.................:):):):):):):):):):)

Blue mystic
agfoo
scotty's
super grape ape
grand daddy blue
AK 48

combined total of 43 plants!

I have yet to flower these, next run!

I have these goin now!

OG KUSH
OG KUSH#18

combined total of 27 plants! 70 total.........Im gonna have lots of smoke!!!:rollj::harvest:

I also cant wait for this rain to stop...........I wanna put a few of these outside this year. It will be my first outdoor!

Thanks

KUSH

PS...can any of you check my thread and maybe lend a hand as to whats goin on?

thanks

N

NatrlHgh

my new flavors.................:):):):):):):):):):)

Blue mystic
agfoo
scotty's
super grape ape
grand daddy blue
AK 48

combined total of 43 plants!

I have yet to flower these, next run!

I have these goin now!

OG KUSH
OG KUSH#18

combined total of 27 plants! 70 total.........Im gonna have lots of smoke!!!:rollj::harvest:

I also cant wait for this rain to stop...........I wanna put a few of these outside this year. It will be my first outdoor!

Thanks

KUSH

PS...can any of you check my thread and maybe lend a hand as to whats goin on?

thanks

sweet! keep us posted!! aye kush i have a buddie lookin for matenusca thunder fuck... any sight of the strain around the sound?

kushluvr

kushluvr

sweet! keep us posted!! aye kush i have a buddie lookin for matenusca thunder fuck... any sight of the strain around the sound?

my buddy in seattle has it and 50 different others........................???????????????????

or..... he did!

Ill ask if he does next time I call him!

E

EACH1TEACH1

its great to see a place for washingtonians to talk about this type of stuff. im in the big city. 2 phenos of stardawg, 1 rainbow(urkle cross) for indoors, plus alaskan thunder fuck mother for future outdoor endeavors. I see most dispensary herb and all other herb that floats around, it's very expensive with no love put into it. oh yeah, be careful about bringing foreign clones into your environment. somehow powdery mildew is popping up off of 30 dollar cuts from dispensaries. first hand experience. my solo grow was not affected, praise the lord.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

rainbow?
you must be hanging with demosthenes eh

btw
welcome

fwiw

E

EACH1TEACH1

pretty much solo, got a few good buddies though. mmj thats my thing. good medicine. thanks for the welcome Wobbly. are you around pac. northwest

Top Bottom